Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Green Nation - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Green Nation (457 Views)

2 SETS 100 SQUARE MITRE ORIGINAL GREEN HOUSE MICRON NET FOR SALE IN IBADAN / Green Nation Offering 50k Loan..if Your Interested Get In Here / Green Nation Presents Free Agricultural Seminar In Ikorodu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Green Nation by lizzyiye: 11:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
Agric training and empowerment. Are you open to new OPPORTUNITY?

Then this might just be what you need
I wish to introduce to you this Unique Vision and Opportunity that has the needs of the people at heart.
Through Reviving and Redefining the face of Agriculture, our Mission is to raise millions of Agropreneur Millionaires within the shortest possible time across nations of the world.
We teach you cluster farming on various products like
1) Cassava farming
2) Fish farming
3) Plantain farming
4) Poultry farming
5) Snail farming and so many more.

We encourage the average Nigerian who wants financial freedom to give attention to agriculture. We provide capacity development and alternative capacity raising system for all our members.
Our FREE seminar and training will help and give you a road map for profitable agric-business in Nigeria.

If you are INTERESTED whatsapp me on 09029213007

(1) (Reply)

My New Cucumber Farm / Dry Season Irrigation Systems / 7 Weeks Brown Layers For Sale In Ibadan@ Affordable Price...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.