Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Popular Blogger Godwin The Owner Of Www.akelicious.net Is A Year Older Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Blogger Godwin The Owner Of Www.akelicious.net Is A Year Older Today (807 Views)

Francis Anabor Godwin, The Billionaire Who Turned To A Taxi Driver / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Nollywood Actor,Sam Ajibola Stun In New Photos As He Turns A Year Older (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Blogger Godwin The Owner Of Www.akelicious.net Is A Year Older Today by akelicious(m): 12:57am On Sep 18, 2017
Popular blogger Offor Godwin Nkemakonam the owner of www.Akelicious.net is a year older today.
“I turn a year older today September 18th and I can’t tell you people how grateful I am for the life I have. I may not have everything I want yet…but I have more than I thought was even possible and for that I am thankful. I am thankful for my family, friends, and all my readers on my blog www.Akelicious.net and well wishers.
My prayer as I turn 24 today is more God blessing and protection upon my life and my family,God should also make any bad wishers about my success to be blind,God should also promote and look into the heart of all readers on www.Akelicious.net and make their wish come to pass in Jesus name Amen
Also, happy birthday to every one else born today. May God continue to bless, love and protect us. Thanks to everyone out there so much for all the lovely birthday wishes that I know will come.
Massive hug and plenty kisses”

Mr Akeli
http://www.akelicious.net/2017/09/popular-blogger-godwin-owner-of.html

Re: Popular Blogger Godwin The Owner Of Www.akelicious.net Is A Year Older Today by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
Akelicious, why you dey steal my news post for your blog

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The First Photos From Celebrity Designer, Yomi Casual’s White Wedding / Billionaire, Femi Otedola Pictured With Heavy Weight Champion, Anthony Joshua In / Moment Serena Williams Weds Alexis Ohanian, Wears £2.6million Wedding Gown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.