Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

“When Yar ‘adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In The Grave" Gov. El-rufai (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “When Yar ‘adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In The Grave" Gov. El-rufai (video) (630 Views)

Setback For Atiku As Yar Adua’s Group Declares Support For Buhari / I Was Arrested, Detained For 2 Days In Anambra - El-rufai (video) / El-Rufai: "Yar'adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In the Grave" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

“When Yar ‘adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In The Grave" Gov. El-rufai (video) by ahmedkoded95(m): 1:22am On Sep 18, 2017
Controversial Kaduna State Governor Nasir El-Rufai, has caused yet another controversy after his speech during a peace meeting..

According to the Kaduna state governor, while taking a swipe at former President, Goodluck Jonathan and his former late boss, Yar ‘Adua, Yar ‘Adua died and ended up in the grave after he fought him..

The Governor who also talked about his fight with Goodluck Jonathan, said he ended up in his village, Otueke.

Nasir El-Rufai who warned his political opponents not to fight him, said;

“I had fought with two presidents,” Mr El-Rufai said at the Kaduna APC stakeholders meeting held at Murtala Mohammed Square, Kaduna, “Umaru Yar’Adua ended in his grave, while President Goodluck Jonathan ended in Otueke.”

“Let us forget our differences and work for the development of the party. If you are not willing to stop the fight, you should know that I am a dogged fighter,” he said.

The governor who later knelt before the Kaduna State APC Stakeholders who are all enmeshed in the party’s crisis, with two party senators, Shehu Sani and Sulaiman Hunkuyi and a number of members of the House of Representatives forming a formidable faction against the governor,apologized to the ward, local government and state excos, members of state and National Assembly and other stakeholders of the party for all his wrongdoings.

“I implore you to tell me the wrong I did to you and I will apologize. But if it goes beyond today, I will never tender apology,” he added.

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

http://www.gltrends.ng/2017/09/yar-adua-fought-ended-grave-gej-fought-ended-otueke-gov-el-rufai-video/

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myCHJkDTVrY

Re: “When Yar ‘adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In The Grave" Gov. El-rufai (video) by Vutseck(m): 2:33am On Sep 18, 2017
I whait am for Yaradua

I also whait am for Jonathan

can somebody help to interpret ...
Re: “When Yar ‘adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In The Grave" Gov. El-rufai (video) by ladyF(f): 2:43am On Sep 18, 2017
Chai!
Re: “When Yar ‘adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In The Grave" Gov. El-rufai (video) by cyril83(m): 3:15am On Sep 18, 2017
Midget forming demi god

1 Like

Re: “When Yar ‘adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In The Grave" Gov. El-rufai (video) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 4:35am On Sep 18, 2017
U can't always win all the time, so who is fighting you now? Tell me let me ask Google if the person will kill you ds time around
Re: “When Yar ‘adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In The Grave" Gov. El-rufai (video) by mightyhazel: 5:09am On Sep 18, 2017
hate speech
Re: “When Yar ‘adua Fought Me, He Ended Up In The Grave" Gov. El-rufai (video) by Mynd44: 5:26am On Sep 18, 2017

(1)

See Shocking Similiarities Between IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu And BH Leader Shekau / Caption This Picture When Buhari Met With Trump / We Have Defeated IPOB – Nigerian Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.