Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Lukaku My Goal Celebraion Is A Banter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku My Goal Celebraion Is A Banter (1662 Views)

Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better / Messi & Ronaldo Can’t Reach My Goal Tally / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lukaku My Goal Celebraion Is A Banter by Oshatrends: 2:22am On Sep 18, 2017
Manchester United romped to a 4-0 win over Everton on Sunday, with the Belgium international scoring against his former team in a late surge
Romelu Lukaku said that his goal celebration which involved holding his ear to the Everton fans after scoring in Manchester United's 4-0 win was just "banter".

Manchester United ended up blowing Everton away towards the end of Sunday's Premier League encounter, scoring three times after the substitution of former hero Wayne Rooney in the 82nd minute to add to Antonio Valencia's stunning early opener.

Read ... http://www.oshatrends.com/lukaku-celebration-was-just-banter-with-former-everton-fans/
Re: Lukaku My Goal Celebraion Is A Banter by danolorunmo(m): 4:24am On Sep 18, 2017
Another premier league match day has come and gone, with exciting talking points from the weekend. We at grass sports would like to talk about 4 things we learned from the weekend, read on.
1. Liverpool defensive woes continue
Liverpool, a team that has one of the deadliest attacks in the league, is often criticised due to it's frail defence. The story was all the same on Saturday. Matched against a stubborn Burnley side with an even more sturbbon goalkeeper, there was a feeling that Liverpool would struggle coming into this game. More details https://grass-sports..com/2017/09/thoughts-from-premier-league-weekend.html

(1) (Reply)

HT/FT Game Today. / World’s Largest Stadium Set To Be Built In Iraq After Saudi King ‘lost A Bet’ / Confirmed!!! Tyson Fury Is A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.