Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

How To Free Up Some Space On Your Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Free Up Some Space On Your Android (490 Views)

I Can't Find My Second Space On My Redmi Note 9 / How To Free Up Space On Your Smart Phone / Dangers Of Connecting To Free Wi-fi Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Free Up Some Space On Your Android by c1b4(m): 2:46am On Sep 18, 2017
One of the most annoying moments is when you want to receive a video or a file from a friends phone and your device responds by saying insufficient storage space well if you don't find that annoying I do.
In today's tutorial we will be looking out few ways by which we could free up some memory space on your android device.
Well probably the problem might be that your phone don't have enough memory space or it does but you don't know what's eating up the whole space, well be rest assured that your problems are over.
Free Up Space Through Settings
We can free up space on our device through settings by going to Settings -> Storage and memory -> Storage‘. Check the amount of space occupied by each app uninstall unwanted app and clear cache date of any app by going to the option button above and click on clear cache.

Deleting Some Space Occupying Bugs In Xender
Xender application is another app that has some bugs that occupy space and those bugs could be deleted by going to sender options>>big files>> and then delete invalid files or image cache
Hope this was helpful
Source: http://www.tipsrush.com/2017/09/how-to-free-up-some-memory-space-on.html

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp tricks You Must Know Send Message without Registered Whatsapp number / Apple Plans ANOTHER Iphone Launch In 2018 - But Will Be Much Cheaper Than The / #SOLD#!!! US Used I Phone 6s+ For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.