Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Corper Egba Ovat Dies In Ebonyi State - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Egba Ovat Dies In Ebonyi State (23704 Views)

Unical Graduate Who Died While Serving In Ebonyi State Buried Today / UNICAL Graduate Serving In Ebonyi Dies In Accident On His Way To Final Clearance / 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Egba Ovat Dies In Ebonyi State by marooh: 11:34am On Sep 18, 2017
May ur soul RIP cry
Re: Corper Egba Ovat Dies In Ebonyi State by benuejosh: 11:38am On Sep 18, 2017
nghubs1:
The report reaching NGHUBS news desk is that a serving youth corper at ikwo Local Government Area of Ebonyi state identified as Egba Ovat has died.

NGHUBS is yet to ascertain the cause of his death. However a post by Robinson Single on Facebook, reveals the youth corpers died on thursday 14th september, 2017.

He wrote
"this world is not a place to stay chaiii this is my fellow corps member serving in ikwo LGC ebonyi state he just die on thusday 14th sep 2017, Chaiii my man corper Egba Ovat i can't believe you are dead but all i know is that God knows the best good bye Ovat and may your soul rest in peace Amen comment RIP if you are not heartless."

May his soul rest in peace

http://nghubs.info/serving-corpers-dies-in-ebonyi-state/
another one died yesterday too from Ebonyi. A close friend of mine. Batch A Stream 1.
Re: Corper Egba Ovat Dies In Ebonyi State by quiestla: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2017
That Ebonyi State na cultist pple full there.
Re: Corper Egba Ovat Dies In Ebonyi State by joenor(m): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hiya RIP
Re: Corper Egba Ovat Dies In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hope he wasn't tampering with Ikwo gals , obubra guy. sad
Re: Corper Egba Ovat Dies In Ebonyi State by chigo003(m): 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Village people always targeting corps members: corps members pls pray hard oo! Too much nysc deaths this year
Re: Corper Egba Ovat Dies In Ebonyi State by TSO4U: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
n
eagleonearth:
May his soul find repose in the blossom of the Almighty.
Jesus is the way to the country called Heaven. A lot have gone ahead of us.
Holy Spirit given to believers is a warranty of eternal life. Do you have the seal.
I nearly died the day I was knocked down by a fast moving automobile. That was the day I realized that a man's death can occur in seconds. God in his unending mercies spared my life but what if he didn't? Death is inevitable. Think about it.

oponu, oni'regbe, oni'zina...die a sinner- die for everd soul that sins shall die
idimere sogigun
Re: Corper Egba Ovat Dies In Ebonyi State by TSO4U: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
n
eagleonearth:
May his soul find repose in the blossom of the Almighty.
Jesus is the way to the country called Heaven. A lot have gone ahead of us.
Holy Spirit given to believers is a warranty of eternal life. Do you have the seal.
I nearly died the day I was knocked down by a fast moving automobile. That was the day I realized that a man's death can occur in seconds. God in his unending mercies spared my life but what if he didn't? Death is inevitable. Think about it.

oponu, oni'regbe, oni'zina...die a sinner- die for ever. D soul that sins shall die
idimere sogigun
Re: Corper Egba Ovat Dies In Ebonyi State by ayamprecious: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
May his soul rest in peace!

However...

What is with the comment RIP if you are not heartless
Whats is this madness with social media...

Someone is dead and he is looking for comments!

It is well...

D guy looking for comments I'd definitely on this site, I mean Nairaland who knows d struggle for FTC AND HOW TO GATHER LIKES ON NAIRALAND

ITS JUST WHAT SOCIAL MEDIA HAS REDUCED MEN TO
Re: Corper Egba Ovat Dies In Ebonyi State by riseabovehate: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
PatEinstEin:

Presenting a fake birth certificate will do the trick.
Is corrupt citizens that constitute corrupt leader, they started like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Challenging For Corpers To Save N10k From N19,800 Allawee? / NYSC: Which States Will You Suggest I Choose For Service? / NYSC Crackdown On Fake Graduates Nationwide Arrest 65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.