Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Etor Daniel Opens Goal Account In Oman In Al-nasr Away Win Over Al-mudhaib - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Etor Daniel Opens Goal Account In Oman In Al-nasr Away Win Over Al-mudhaib (290 Views)

Ronaldo Scores FOUR Goals To Lead Al-nassr To An Emphatic Victory Over Al-wehda / Copa Del Rey: Chukwueze Scores Again As Villarreal Secure 8 - 0 Away Win / Chukwueze Scores As Xavi’s Barca Register First La Liga Away Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etor Daniel Opens Goal Account In Oman In Al-nasr Away Win Over Al-mudhaib by samsonslide: 9:35am On Sep 18, 2017
Etor Daniel put up a man of the man performance as his club Al-Nasr defeated Al-Mudhaibi at the Al-Seeb Stadium in their Oman Professional League game two on Sunday.

The former Enyimba striker who recently joined the Omani side was involved in everything good his team did as they ran away with an away win on Sunday.

Etor Daniel scored his club’s first of the night and his first ever goal for his new club from the spot before setting up Younis who put the game beyond the hosts by making it 2-0.

Etor Daniel after the match told sportlineng.com in chat that he was very pleased with his contribution and hopes to do more in the future before highlighting the differences between the Omani and Nigerian League.

“I am excited and pleased with my efforts today, I am grateful to God who made this happened, but I hope to do more next time,” he said.

“The Omani League is just like Nigerian League, the pitch and officiating are the major differences. They run alot here, they play at a fast pace and I am enjoying it.

“The fans here respect you and the efforts you put in, even when u lose they don’t boo you rather they will keep supporting you until the end of the game unlike in Nigeria where you get booed when things aren’t working well for you.”

Etor Daniel scored his goal in the 18th minute before setting up Younis for his 53rd-minute goal.

Al-Nasr have won their last two games and Etor Daniel has scored a goal and assisted 2 of the 4 goals they have scored so far in the league.
Read More Interesting Sport News:https://www.sportlineng.com/more-news/

(1) (Reply)

Klopp: Liverpool Are Still A Good Football Team / Highlight Alaves Vs Real Madrid 1:2 / CHAMPIONS LEAGUE : CSKA Moscow Vs Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.