Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Look Good After Giving Birth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Look Good After Giving Birth (629 Views)

I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Look Good After Giving Birth by trendingnow: 9:53am On Sep 18, 2017
I’m sure most people, especially women wish to see someone come to their aid in terms of Men wanting their women to look good even after giving birth. LOOK GOOD AFTER GIVING BIRTH

HOW TO LOOK GOOD EVEN AFTER GIVING BIRTH

WOMEN: The truth is this, Men can’t live with the night-mare of marrying a super-hot girl and after getting married to you turn to some knip-sack sprayer, after your first issue.

Stop comparing our days to that of our mothers. In the days of our mum, girls didn’t worry about keeping fit. They ate healthy food and worked very hard at the farm. They didn’t have to wear so much make-up to impress a man. (the truth is yeah, our mothers did wear makeup, but they did it on the minimal level).

And husbands back then, got married because they wanted a partner and family, not because they feel a girl looks beautiful, tall, slim and gorgeous. Most men in our time get married because they feel they have the money, or she looks fine and presentable…..” WHAT THEN HAPPENS AFTER SHE GIVES BIRTH AND DON’T HAVE THE TIME TO HIT THE GYM? “………..

Women got married off in the time of our mother’s, knowing that they are going to be women that had the responsibility to take care of family. Well, most girls now barely even like kids. They just get married to have a wedding more colorful than that of her friend, and have the trending bridal train termed “Asoebi”.

Women, right now we barely have men that love you wholly, most are carried away by physical appearances.Some are even confused what they really want. So, women try to keep fit before and after pregnancy. The fact that you’re pregnant or breast feeding doesn’t mean you can’t look good. Take your time to eat well. Take your time to work out after pregnancy and dress well. You don’t go bra-less because you feel like “by-the-way-i am-married”. No!, that’s where we make the mistake. If you know how hot you look, how much effort you make to get the man’s attention, well you have to work hard to keep that same figure, and keep your man at home not away.

Men, try to understand women, as much as we go through the pains of child-bearing, you have to bear with us and give us time and patience. If you want your woman to look good, it’s OK: But try to help her maintain a good diet and take her to the gym with you. Every woman understands her husband requests and will always do so, as long as you plead gently.

In summary, Men: have a concrete reason to get married, don’t just get married because you got the money, or she’s fine.

Women: don’t get married just so, you have a colorful wedding…..

“A WEDDING IS JUST A DAY, MARRIAGE IS LIFETIME”

#critic-writer

for more articles visit:[url]http://trendingnow.com.ng/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Christmas And New Year Sales / When A Man Says "If You Birth Ugly Kids You Will Raise Them Alone" / Tempted To Beg I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.