Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here (991 Views)

Poll: should wenge-wenge upload his first beat for the nairaland critic family?

no he should not upload , he has a loud mouth: 16% (1 vote)
yes he should upload, i want to bash and criticise him: 83% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Rapper,blaqbones Has Made Vector's 'king Kong' Context. Vote Here! / Free Dance Beat To Make A Hit Record / New Entertainment Magazine 'the Beat' To Hit The Streets Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here by wengewenge: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2010
ok i have been having loud mouth lately about el razur and hustla's beats
this has kept the music radio thread busy nowadays anyways ,. so i want u critics and bad mouthers to vote whether i should upload my own for bashing and public bad mouthing . grin
if you are in support of me uploading my own beat  for public bashing vote yes ,
if you are not in support of me uploading my won beat vote Nay.   the result of the vote will determine whether or not i will upload it for nairaland critics to criticise.

yours loud-mouthedly wenge wenge aka (eko wengele!) lwkmd  grin grin grin
Re: Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here by abdurrazaq(m): 4:24pm On Mar 01, 2010
The option on your poll is not enough. What about those that want to listen to the beat to encourage you and not to bash you.
P.S Bad mouth like you are needed here? Any criticism coming your way (as far as this beat upload issue is concern) will be based on the beat uploaded. El Razor can attest to that cool
Re: Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here by ElRazur: 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2010
I am up for uploading.

Don't worry about those who bash you. They do nothing but point you in the right direction.
Re: Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here by rapjunkie(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2010
I don vote. . . i beg upload the beat. . . . . im waiting. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  wink
Re: Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here by wengewenge: 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2010
rapjunkie:

I don vote. . . i beg upload the beat. . . . . im waiting. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  wink

ha mogbe, you of all people, he be like say they don pray 4 u for church today o. abi rapjunkie. grin grin
Re: Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here by tosinaded(m): 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2010
post this s.hit man grin
Re: Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here by wengewenge: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2010
tosinaded@:

post this s.hit man grin

i never even post, fight don start . wahala dey o grin grin grin
Re: Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here by wengewenge: 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2010
i need to take a look at those votes first. rapjunkie compile the voting result, i hope u dont turn to maurice iwu on me today grin
Re: Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here by Krayola(m): 11:10pm On Mar 01, 2010
haha. UPLOAD UPLOAD!!!!
Re: Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here by eldee(m): 1:11am On Mar 02, 2010
Votes and Ofokasibe don't go together.
Aimoye elections that he's rigged just for the fun of it cheesy cheesy
Re: Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here by wengewenge: 9:09am On Mar 02, 2010
eldee:

Votes and Ofokasibe don't go together.

lmfao. grin grin
Re: Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here by semid4lyfe(m): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2010
I no dey vote jack $h!t. . . .if u like upload, if u like no upload. . . .na your problem be that.
Btw. . .is the OP the same person as Ofokasibe & Punchlinee?
Re: Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here by wengewenge: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2010
this is wenge wenge. aka eko wengele. grin
Re: Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here by wengewenge: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2010
eldee:

Votes

lmfao, eldee even maurice iwu no fit rig this vote. grin grin
Re: Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here by ElRazur: 10:55am On Mar 02, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Btw. . .is the OP the same person as Ofokasibe & Punchlinee?

Have you seen them in the same room at the same time?

The problem with creating multiple IDs is that personality from the original leaks across to the others. Ask yourself, do you see this personality in all of those accounts?

Make your own mind up from there. smiley

I dunno why it is a big deal to upload a beat, and a special thread had to be created just to ask that. But then, this is nairaland - Let nothing surprises you.
Re: Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here by semid(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2010
ElRazur, I don decode, lol
Re: Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here by wengewenge: 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2010
ElRazur:

I dunno why it is a big deal to upload a beat, and a special thread had to be created just to ask that. But then, this is nairaland - Let nothing surprises you.

javascript:void(0);
my friend will u sharap, the last time i counted el razur created 3 different threads. how does mine turn to beef for u. ?
grin grin grin grin grin besides the votes are still entering , so dont hate the player hate the game. grin
Re: Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here by ElRazur: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2010
I don't do "beef" "diss" "player hate" etc. I am just wondering why you had to create an extra thread. Attention seeking perhaps? Don't mind me, I guess in your eyes I am "beefing".
Re: Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here by ofokaofoki: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2010
who is this wenge wenge impersonating?
Re: Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here by lalaboi(m): 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2010
**Yawn***

Its getting boring now. . . peeps claim they having fun but the boring us. . .
Re: Wengewenge Beat -to Be Uploaded For Criticism Or Not ?vote Here by ofokaofoki: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2010
lalaboi:

**Yawn***

Its getting boring now. . . peeps claim they having fun but the boring us. . .

mr yawn why dont u try uploading your own , abi u get akondun for hand grin

(1) (Reply)

Video Premiere :m.i- Action Film Feat. Brymo / Soulja Boy Charged With Felony Drug, Gun Possession In Georgia / New Video : Omawumi Ft. Remy Kayz - Somori [official Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.