Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Enjoy Celebs Gossip? Got Android Phone? Lets Make Money! - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Enjoy Celebs Gossip? Got Android Phone? Lets Make Money! (290 Views)

Lets Build And Set Up Your Web Hosting Company Like The Famous Namecheap Etc / Monetize Your Whatsapp With Just Your Android Phone / Lets Get Your Website Found On Google Through SEO Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Celebs Gossip? Got Android Phone? Lets Make Money! by RapportNaija(m): 11:02am On Sep 18, 2017
Hey NLers,

I have been trying to sell this blog, but no concrete interest so far. http://celebshowbiznews.com

So I am up for a partnership!

If you have an android phone (or PC) and can rewrite short posts, include pics, and share across social media platforms, then we are good to go.

Blog is SEO optimized, and has been monetized with AdSense.

No gimmicks here. Download BlogIt or Bloggerroid App on your phone, surf the web for local and international celeb news, summarise/rewrite, add pics and publish, share on SM.

I have other sites on same Adsense. The deal here is that for this particular blog, you can keep 60% of the Google Adsense earnings from the sites account.

Publish, get traffic, get 60% AdSense earnings.

If you have got what it takes, then we can roll!

(1) (Reply)

Cpanel Shared Hosting | Pure SSD Storage | PHP 5.x To 7.x | $1/M / How To Discover And Use The Best Web Hosting Company With 100% Uptime / Tips And Tricks To Grow Your Youtube Channel Super Fast....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.