Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Could This Be Scam? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Could This Be Scam? (1780 Views)

DW ARERBEN Is Now Confirm To Be SCAM Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be Scam? by Kimkardashain(f): 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
I got an email from PAREAD poverty alleviation program that am among the luck beneficiaries of 2btc award to eradicate poverty.
that i should log in on my blockchain to claim my prize. which i did and the sent me a message that i need to pay confirmation fee of 000.5btc to enable me withdraw,
Re: Could This Be Scam? by haywhy59(m): 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
It a scam,flee

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Scam? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
Kimkardashain, do you need a prophet to tell you that this is a scam. of course this is a scam. take a look at this.

1.) have you in anyway been a donor, participant, sponsorer to PAREAD poverty alleviation program or it sister programs or do you know anyone who has participated in it or it sister programs either as a beneficiary or a benefactor?. if yes, have you or that person you know benefited something similar from them?. if yes, is that their normal routine i.e telling you to pay certain fee to claim your reward?. if yes, then you are good to go but if no, then consider point 2.

2.) Why will they tell you to pay certain fee to claim your reward. That's for you to ponder on sweetheart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be Scam? by ipobarecriminals: 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
wink wink cool not a scam.A trial will confuse u.play
Re: Could This Be Scam? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
haywhy59:
It a scam,flee
Flee from all appearance of evil abi scam ba grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Could This Be Scam? by Kimkardashain(f): 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
preciousuweh:
Kimkardashain, do you need a prophet to tell you that this is a scam. of course this is a scam. take a look at this.

1.) have you in anyway been a donor, participant, sponsorer to PAREAD poverty alleviation program or it sister programs or do you know anyone who has participated in it or it sister programs either as a beneficiary or a benefactor?. if yes, have you or that person you know benefited something similar from them?. if yes, is that their normal routine i.e telling you to pay certain fee to claim your reward?. if yes, then you are good to go but if no, then consider point 2.

2.) Why will they tell you to pay certain fee to claim your reward. That's for you to ponder on sweetheart.
sowii 4 dm. mumu dey worry them. tnks hun
Re: Could This Be Scam? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
Kimkardashain:
sowii 4 dm. mumu dey worry them. tnks hun
MY PLEASURE.
Re: Could This Be Scam? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Kimkardashain:
I got an email from PAREAD poverty alleviation program that am among the luck beneficiaries of 2btc award to eradicate poverty.
that i should log in on my blockchain to claim my prize. which i did and the sent me a message that i need to pay confirmation fee of 000.5btc to enable me withdraw,

Did you login through their link.. .

If you did.. . Change your password ASAP
Re: Could This Be Scam? by Seewealth(m): 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Kimkardashain:

you might feel its a scam but how sure are you this might be the breakthrough you have been looking for please if you do not want to claim it let me know.

if the website is secure then i am certain that they are not scammers
Re: Could This Be Scam? by Kimkardashain(f): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Seewealth:

you might feel its a scam but how sure are you this might be the breakthrough you have been looking for please if you do not want to claim it let me know.

if the website is secure then i am certain that they are not scammers
they said am among the luck email shuffle draw. read up abt them.
pareab poverty alleviation, bt y shud they ask 4 confirmation fee b4 releasing the money. if they are real
Re: Could This Be Scam? by Kimkardashain(f): 1:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Khaynet:

Did you login through their link.. .
If you did.. . Change your password ASAP
nah i did nt
Re: Could This Be Scam? by bitmaster: 3:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Kimkardashain:

I doubt they are scam,scammers won't credit ur account and tell u to withdraw
They will collect money first and start speaking English it sounds legit tho wish it was to me
Re: Could This Be Scam? by Kimkardashain(f): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
bitmaster:

I doubt they are scam,scammers won't credit ur account and tell u to withdraw
They will collect money first and start speaking English it sounds legit tho wish it was to me
i dnt knw, do u knw how much 0.00005btc is in naira?
Re: Could This Be Scam? by Seewealth(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Kimkardashain:

you can check this site for realtime prices www.nairaex.com
Re: Could This Be Scam? by SirMichael1: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Kimkardashain:

72.41 naira. Guess that's the amount of bitcoin you have.

...and BTW, it's a scam. No one gives free 2btc to a random stranger who's got nothing to do with charity.

A bit coin alone is worth millions of naira. A bit coin equals $4029.35. That multiplied by 360.50=1,452,580.68 naira.

That multiplied by 2=2,905,161.36 naira. Who tosses close to 3mil to a random person? These are hypes and the work of a... well... Not too smart scammer

You're welcome cool

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Scam? by IamKollinx(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
That's the new scam in town..

They sent me same message.

See my conversation with them below on the screenshots...

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Scam? by Seewealth(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
SirMichael1:

72.41 naira. Guess that's the amount of bitcoin you have.

...and BTW, it's a scam. No one gives free 2btc to a random stranger who's got nothing to do with charity.

A bit coin alone is worth millions of naira. A bit coin equals $4029.35. That multiplied by 360.50=1,452,580.68 naira.

That multiplied by 2=2,905,161.36 naira. Who tosses close to 3mil to a random person? These are hypes and the work of a... well... Not too smart scammer

You're welcome cool

because you do not believe it or know about it does not mean its a scam i googled it and it is legit mister pareab this might be her lucky day
Re: Could This Be Scam? by slice100: 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
IamKollinx:
That's the new scam in town..

They sent me same message.

See my conversation with them below on the screenshots...

run come here dey shout new scam in town that thing look like scam to you did you google it I did and trust me bro you bleeped up big time p.a.r.e.a.b its real in conjunction with ICAfrica across the 7 continents in the world afric win this 1 and they chose people who are ready to claim there prize with the confirmation fee.
just because you don't know you run screenshot carry megaphone begin shout scam at the top of ur lungs.

winner of money if you do this you might not regret it looks true and is valid online so my advise is to go for it
Re: Could This Be Scam? by Kimkardashain(f): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Seewealth:

because you do not believe it or know about it does not mean its a scam i googled it and it is legit mister pareab this might be her lucky day
did u see the confirmation fee?
Re: Could This Be Scam? by SirMichael1: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Seewealth:

Why then do you have to pay and log in your wallet through the given link? Why not go to your wallet's address directly? undecided

Y'all falling for a scam hook, line and sinker

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be Scam? by IamKollinx(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mumu like you..
slice100:

run come here dey shout new scam in town that thing look like scam to you did you google it I did and trust me bro you bleeped up big time p.a.r.e.a.b its real in conjunction with ICAfrica across the 7 continents in the world afric win this 1 and they chose people who are ready to claim there prize with the confirmation fee.
just because you don't know you run screenshot carry megaphone begin shout scam at the top of ur lungs.

winner of money if you do this you might not regret it looks true and is valid online so my advise is to go for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be Scam? by Seewealth(m): 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
SirMichael1:

Why then do you have to pay and log in your wallet through the given link? Why not go to your walley's address directly? undecided

Y'all falling for a scam hook, line and sinker

its upto you sha have you ever seen a promo without you dropping something
Re: Could This Be Scam? by SirMichael1: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
Seewealth:

its upto you sha have you ever seen a promo without you dropping something

Yes. All promo. That's why it's called a promo 'cause it damn free.

It isn't a raffle draw of something of the sort, so why should I pay a dime?

Pay three third of what I'm to earn?? How hilarious. If I get 0.5btc from 10 gullible people, I'll be a fūçkīñg millionaire nigga. Be smart

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Scam? by 69MissedCalls(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Did the mail appear in spam? The stuff might be real but the person mailing you might be a scammer taking advantage of the real thing. That's what happened with "LFC" coin.

I don't think its real sha. This looks like an advance fee scam. They know say u no go vex because the money is small. Imagine how much they will make collecting 75 naira from millions of people
Re: Could This Be Scam? by IamKollinx(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Beware of that guy saying it is real, as he maybe one of the agents of the so called pareab cheap scam.

That u know how to use Google doesn't make you learned, so drop the foolishness and wisen up.

See they sent me my logins and I just logged on to their site and they are still demanding 0.05btc, for what?

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Scam? by IamKollinx(m): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
If u need more proof that this is scam, see screenshot of their domain name of 20days old. Haba, who's doing this cheap stuff? I wonder how many have fallen victim cry

1 Like

Re: Could This Be Scam? by Kimkardashain(f): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Yea Thats Exactly What they sent me wit the code
Re: Could This Be Scam? by blessedvisky(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
Kimkardashain:
Yea Thats Exactly What they sent me wit the code
It's a scam girl. I got same msg too, only that I won 10 bitcoins grin grin

Re: Could This Be Scam? by Seewealth(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
IamKollinx:
Beware of that guy saying it is real, as he maybe one of the agents of the so called pareab cheap scam.

That u know how to use Google doesn't make you learned, so drop the foolishness and wisen up.

See they sent me my logins and I just logged on to their site and they are still demanding 0.05btc, for what?

y r u insulting me bro because your are not near me abi well God bless you
if i was given this opportunity i would claim it dont you see that the site is ssl secured scammer go do that 1 haba
let scams not cover our eyes from the real thing oo
Re: Could This Be Scam? by Kimkardashain(f): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
blessedvisky:

It's a scam girl. I got same msg too, only that I won 10 bitcoins grin grin
hahahahahaha 10 btc? omg!
Re: Could This Be Scam? by slice100: 8:17am On Sep 19, 2017
Kimkardashain:

hahahahahaha 10 btc? omg!
goodmorning 10 btc life changing money
Re: Could This Be Scam? by Seewealth(m): 8:22am On Sep 19, 2017
i know it might be scam but what if its all real?

are you willing to risk 0.05btc or are u willing to risk 2 btc he choice i feel is yours to make

(1) (2) (Reply)

65dollars To Paypal Once Task Is Completed / Are You Ready To Invest $30(11k) To Earn $288(103k)? (payment Proof)!!! / Major Stock Fish Dealer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.