Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,906 members, 7,866,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

“Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist (4107 Views)

Police Arrest 100 Pro-Biafran Supporters In Bayelsa / A Beautiful And Popular Female Biafran Activist Dies(photo) / Daily Mail: Pro-biafran Leader Missing On Eve Of Treason Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist by Nationalman: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
they are not, I watch lots of those videos & hear them speaking. the day that soldier & police men ambushed kanu vehicle, tag on policemen uniform clearly shows their names as non igbo grin grin grin
Say another thing bro
see the problem you guys have.. you are not a member of the military .i repeat again bulk of the soldiers deploy for operation Python Dance II are of Eastern extraction.show us the video of the so called ambush
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nationalman:
see the problem you guys have.. you are not a member of the military .i repeat again bulk of the soldiers deploy for operation Python Dance II are of Eastern extraction.show us the video of the so called ambush
are u a member? i have access to good information about military than you think. besides do u knw what i do for a living?
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist by laribari(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
Amarabae:
Only a fool will think that these unlawful python dance will subdue ipob.
The only thing that can save Nigeria breakup is restructuring the country!

Did you just sa that? cool cool u are shameless.

What about all the re-structuring that everybody was asking that cow to consider nkor? Didn't you people say biafra or death? Even igbo leaders of thought came out and told him to chill and consider restructuring did you people agree?

You sound like someone who's defeated already because now you want a food you have rejected with useless pride simply becos hungry don wan kill you.

It's not mouth ooo, biafra WILL NEVER BE! You know why? That will mean taking all the crude oil Nigeria has. Which government will stupidly and willing give that up without a fight? No harm meant, but be ready to fight war If you want biafra and you have to win it too. All those talk of "we are not violent" or "no war but dialogue" is nonsense. Such talk can't work oo because FG will not hand crude oil to you and go empty handed. Just the truth.

If UN like make dem gather, Nigeria will not allow referendum. Now sef, igbo leaders have canceled and publicly condemned all ipob activities and pledge one-nigeria. They know it will Everly lead to war if igbos don't stop due to what is involved (it will leave Nigeria empty handed). This fight is over crude oil. Simple!

Igbo leaders have come in to settle the fight and now openly condemned ipob in favour of national togetherness, so international community can fvck off. The people involved are settling the issue through their leaders. The worst is they will sanction Nigeria but for biafra to go, they must fight oo, else forever forget it.

If igbos will not join other oil regions called biafra, you think they will ask to leave Nigeria? Its like Edo (due respect to dem) saying they want to leave or my village grin.

Madam, there is no break up anywhere and the half sun or remaining sun has finally set, rather than rise. With no leader, darkness clouds ipob now becos leadership is important. No leader now, so ohaneze, governors, senators and traditional rulers are back incharge and are ready to settle this issue or have more people die.

Just as what you have on biafran flag, half of the sun died with Ojukwu, a man whom I respect so much and you can ask the remaining half of t sun from kanu whenever you find him. If you have any grievances, channel it through your leaders (senators, governors etc) than going to the street. Nor be me talk am oo, instead that's wat igbo leaders said should any igbo have a grievances.

1 Like

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist by BudeYahooCom: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
Naijiant:
[s]Now that yawa don gas with Nnamdi Kanu on the run, some of his allies are speaking out against him. A pro-Biafran activist has spoken out how Kanu refused to take advice.

See more: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/nnamdi-kanu-disappointed-pro-biafran-activist/[/s]

Ewedu muslim pro-caliphate propaganda is always dead before it even leaves their amala brain to fill our cyber space. grin

Nobody clicked your dirty blog and that means more hunger to empty bonsurudeen stomach. grin

1 Like

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist by Naijiant: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Ewedu muslim pro-caliphate propaganda is always dead before it even leaves their amala brain to fill our cyber space. grin

Nobody clicked your dirty blog and that means more hunger to empty bonsurudeen stomach. grin
Haven't you got Kanu feet-licking duties to do? Oh, I forgot, now he's on the run, you can't find him to lick his shoes. grin
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist by Nationalman: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
are u a member? i have access to good information about military than you think. besides do u knw what i do for a living?
i dont need to tell you what level i operate.just a question i will ask i bet you dont event know the meaning or answer to it.when it comes to Military things just keep quite .am not one of those people you guys use your synchronized pathetic propaganda for.So you are saying no igbo officers were part of the team.Mind its is very common in all military community oriented exercise to deploy a sizable number of locals within its force. if you dont know the military exercise was just one component of the entire program.you have the social aspect and the health component which would have involved free medical treatment and surgery by Army Doctors.Boy you know nothing
What do i even expect from a Terrorist loving person like your self, Love understanding,rationality impossible. rather propaganda hatred distortion are you trade marks.ungratefulness to humanity is your stock in trade
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nationalman:
i dont need to tell you what level i operate.just a question i will ask i bet you dont event know the meaning or answer to it.when it comes to Military things just keep quite .am not one of those people you guys use your synchronized pathetic propaganda for.So you are saying no igbo officers were part of the team.Mind its is very common in all military community oriented exercise to deploy a sizable number of locals within its force. if you dont know the military exercise was just one component of the entire program.you have the social aspect and the health component which would have involved free medical treatment and surgery by Army Doctors.Boy you know nothing
What do i even expect from a Terrorist loving person like your self, Love understanding,rationality impossible. rather propaganda hatred distortion are you trade marks.ungratefulness to humanity is your stock in trade
lmfao! why are u so pained? se mo jo omo ibo ni abi kilonsele? I wont insult u back
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nationalman:
i doubt if you knw half of what i knw about military activities. boy, u r nobody
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist by Nationalman: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
i doubt if you knw half of what i knw about military activities. boy, u r nobody
grin.i dey laigh in swahili.then give your kanu the right military or strategic move.they have people like you and he his in hiding
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nationalman:
grin.i dey laigh in swahili.then give your kanu the right military or strategic move.they have people like you and he his in hiding
Tell me why Tinubu ran and dressed like a woman when the battle is getting hot.
only a foolish warlord will not know when to hide.

I dont think that you understand anything about freedom fighting.

What makes you think that I'm Igbo or IPOB?

So anybody that's not support FG madness is now Igbo?

I wonder how some people with indomie brain reason on nairaland walahi grin grin grin

I wish you opened your third eye to know why I don't foolishly support FG against Igbo as some people does on nairaland.

Don't bother yourself because I won't reply you again as you are so quick to dish out insults.

I'm not that soft only but ti eeyan ba n d'agba o maa n yo ogun ja ni
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist by Nationalman: 5:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

Tell me why Tinubu ran and dressed like a woman when the battle is getting hot.
only a foolish warlord will not know when to hide.

I dont think that you understand anything about freedom fighting.

What makes you think that I'm Igbo or IPOB?

So anybody that's not support FG madness is now Igbo?

I wonder how some people with indomie brain reason on nairaland walahi grin grin grin

I wish you opened your third eye to know why I don't foolishly support FG against Igbo as some people does on nairaland.

Don't bother yourself because I won't reply you again as you are so quick to dish out insults.

I'm not that soft only but ti eeyan ba n d'agba o maa n yo ogun ja ni
only a coward sends little children to an adult war.When you say foolishness, i it depicts people like you.ogun melo lori to sa kiri.Tinubu case is totally different.he never threatened any tribe with death.Do you want me to refresh your pof-pof brain on Kanu's statement. people of other tribes who have nothing to do with the issue being drag down from buses by Cutlass bearing brainwashed youths .PDP ,Taniods and Ipob are one and the same.bitter bunch of people.
Do you think majority of the Igbo support Kanu. Many are being coerce into supporting because any contrary opinion is shouted down and termed enemy with death threats
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist by Nationalman: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
lmfao! why are u so pained? se mo jo omo ibo ni abi kilonsele? I wont insult u back
your type we know .Anyway your Father was born a Nigerian. I bet he would be frowning at your stupidity
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nationalman:
only a coward sends little children to an adults war.When you say foolishness, i it depicts people like you.ogun melo lori to sa kiri.Tinubu case is totally different.he never threatened any tribe with death.Do you want me to refresh your pof-pof brain on Kanu's statement. people of other tribes who have nothing to do with the issue being drag down from buses by Cutlass bearing brainwashed youths .PDP ,Taniods and Ipob are one and the same.bitter bunch of people.
Do you think majority of the Igbo support Kanu. Many are being coerce into supporting because any contrary opinion is shouted down and termed enemy with death threats
The reason why I don't want to engage you in any further argument is because you are filled with hatred & insults so much. As I said in my earlier post, I'm not that a soft person both online & offline but I decided to act Mr nice guy these days.
If you have any quarrel with the person of KANU, go & look for him.
IPOB is more than Nigerian things but you don't see beyond your nose. My post is beyond what I read online OK.

You are just like eni ti o ro wipe ohun gbon ti o so wipe elomiran ko gbon, irufe eni bee no baba obo.

Go and play with your mate lad

EOD
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist by 1nigeriamyfoot: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nationalman:
your type we know .Anyway your Father was born a Nigerian. I bet he would be frowning at your stupidity
My father is a man of justice during his days on earth. I doubt yours was because omo ti ekun ba bi, ekun ni yi o jo.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist by MalcoImX: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

That shows hatred against ndi Igbo, tell me the numbers of killer Fulani herdsmen that Nigerian army have killed so far? tell me the number of killer Fulani herdmen apprehended in crime that has been sentenced to jail by FG. Show me videos of where ipob member carries a gun but we've seen where Fulani herdsmen roam about with AK47 all the name of grazing
Nobody in Nigeria carries a gun without authorization. It's only the state and authorized persons that can are allowed to carry arms. You didn't see any Fulani herdsman with a gun. Not in Nigeria. Maybe what you saw was an armed robber.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist by Nationalman: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

My father is a man of justice during his days on earth. I doubt yours was because omo ti ekun ba bi, ekun ni yi o jo.
mine fought for this great nation.if your father was a man of justice as you claim ,i bet he will be turning in his grave seeing that all his years of training was in vain.
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
MalcoImX:
Nobody in Nigeria carries a gun without authorization. It's only the state and authorized persons that can are allowed to carry arms. You didn't see any Fulani herdsman with a gun. Not in Nigeria. Maybe what you saw was an armed robber.
grin grin grin
Re: “Nnamdi Kanu Disappointed Me” – Pro-Biafran Activist by Nationalman: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

The reason why I don't want to engage you in any further argument is because you are filled with hatred & insults so much. As I said in my earlier post, I'm not that a soft person both online & offline but I decided to act Mr nice guy these days.
If you have any quarrel with the person of KANU, go & look for him.
IPOB is more than Nigerian things but you don't see beyond your nose. My post is beyond what I read online OK.

You are just like eni ti o ro wipe ohun gbon ti o so wipe elomiran ko gbon, irufe eni bee no baba obo.

Go and play with your mate lad

EOD
The truth they say is always bitter.the fact that i disagree with you on your bogus claim that it was the hausa fulani soldier that came to Abia was your problem. i spent all my childhood and part of my adult life in military settings.in as much as i dont subscribe to some of the actions of the military , i will always stand by the fact the military is the closest to what a true Nigerian should be. Igbos soldier were among and where majority in the team that came to Abia for the exercise.let me give an example.couple of weeks back in Lagos prior to the Local government election. there was a show of force week which comprised of all security force within the state and guess whose contingent was the largest.The Army. this sent a cold chill down the spine of the would be thugs,with Lagos having the freest local election ever. they moved round the whole six division of the state.even if it is more than any fucking Nigeria thing ,it as no right threatening people. on my recent visit to the east you need to see how apprehensive it is to even have an alternate opinion. Boko started like this.we all know the story.if your so called wisdom could be so myopic and short sighted then . i pity this country.Learn from the basque separatist or from the IRA.what did they achieve after all the blood they took nothing.9 out of 10 igbos dont support Kanu's antics they know in their heart what they want is a restructured Nigeria or you saying you are more wiser than Ojkwu himself who regretted and vowed never to take such path again.
People like you are the weak ones who hide behind their keyboards to massage their small-sized delusional Ego which is tied to a got-tish thought process.E.O.D

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Display Their Missile Truck On The War Field / Bukola Saraki Bows Out Of The Office: Caption This Photo / Oyetola Commissioned Five Itra-city Road In Oshogbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.