Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,891 members, 7,863,045 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? (13648 Views)

Three Months Enough To Know Any Leader’s Direction – Jimi Agbaje / I Hate FFK / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 10:13am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

what did he say....please post the link...lemme go thru it
KEEP ON DECEIVING YOUR SELF

We are irked by the silence of Yoruba leaders on IPOB’s attack on the Yoruba mosque. Are Yoruba Muslims no longer part of the Yoruba nation? Are they not the majority group in the South West? [/b]Are the elitist Yoruba leaders still bent on [b]marginalizing the majority Yorubas in their midst just because the Muslims are not vocal?"

Ishaq Akintola,

http://saharareporters.com/2017/09/18/muric-condemns-alleged-ipob-attacks-muslims-asks-yoruba-leaders-speak

Who made the Muslims majority in Yoruba Land?
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 10:16am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:

We are irked by the silence of Yoruba leaders on IPOB’s attack on the Yoruba mosque. Are Yoruba Muslims no longer part of the Yoruba nation? Are they not the majority group in the South West? [/b]Are the elitist Yoruba leaders still bent on [b]marginalizing the majority Yorubas in their midst just because the Muslims are not vocal?"

Ishaq Akintola,

http://saharareporters.com/2017/09/18/muric-condemns-alleged-ipob-attacks-muslims-asks-yoruba-leaders-speak

mr man....did the Ooni not talk about it and u people were praising him....it was u people that were insulting him before cos of his failed marriages and cos he travels around....but u were quick to praise him....is that prof the head of yorubaland...u are an hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

whats my business with the north..av u ever seen me on biafra thread condemning them..[/b].i dont have any business with the north except anything that has to do with the yorubas[b]

That is where you make a mistake. Is there no handshake accross the niger between the northerners and our muslim brothers in yorubaland? We need reassurance that no sinister plans are underhand. Simple. No need crying foul over this thread. It is an issue of confidence and faith in the system that there will be religious freedom in the country. In essence, that Nigeria shall remain secular.

The evidence on ground in the country points otherwise.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by FriendNG: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005 I don't agree with even 1 of what you said, Indonesia is the largest Islamic nation on earth and no bullet was fired God made it so. If God destined large number of Yorubas to become Muslim, you can do nothing about that. Not even supporting Igbos will stop that. You don't need to lie, pls either you give proof of Islamization or u keep quiet.

But I must commend the way you coordinate yourself here.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Danladi7: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What true color? I am a yoruba man who shows care for my people and scared for a part of the race if we don't ask for equity.

Why has no one asked and thought if the allegation that the north want to islamise the country is true ? You think Christians are just being hysterical for no reason? Why has this conspiracy theory refused to die?

I want an answer from the hordes of posters hounding me here.

islamization is a political word used by politicians to get Christians vote.

nobody can islamize the country!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

then face the north u have issues with not yoruba muslims

Why can't our brothers here who are Muslims tell the North in no uncertain terms that Nigeria shall remain secular? Why the passive silence and Support? Do you like how the Christian South are not reassured of the secularity of the country?

Let us ask these questions and not sweep them under he carpet Bibi!
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 10:19am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

whats my business with the north..av u ever seen me on biafra thread condemning them...i dont have any business with the north except anything that has to do with the yorubas
YOU CANNOT CALL A SPADE A SPADE BECAUSE YOU FO NOT HAVE ANY BUSINESS WITH THE NOT ABI. HAVE IT AT THE BACK OF YOUR MIND THAT MUSLIMS AMONG YOU ARE THE ONE CALLING FOR ONE NIGERIA... I CAN NOW SEE THE REAL CHRISTIANITY IN YOU
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2017
FriendNG:
Alcatraz005 I don't agree with even 1 of what you said, Indonesia is the largest Islamic nation on earth and no bullet was fired God made it so. If God destined large number of Yorubas to become Muslim, you can do nothing about that. Not even supporting Igbos will stop that. You don't need to lie, pls either you give proof of Islamization or u keep quiet.

But I must commend the way you coordinate yourself here.

You are a funny man ooo. I won't dignify you with a response. I reiterate that I have no problem with the religion but don't try and force others to your religion. That is the issue. Also reason why we must discuss the terms of our unity as a nation.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by FriendNG: 10:22am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Why can't our brothers here who are Muslims tell the North in no uncertain terms that Nigeria shall remain secular? Why the passive silence and Support? Do you like how the Christian South are not reassured of the secularity of the country?

Let us ask these questions and not sweep them under he carpet Bibi!

How? Has anyone stop you from going to Church? Has anyone declared Sunday as a working day like Friday?

Is anyone forcing you to become a Muslim? You claim to have no problem with Islam but you still write ironically.

If you cannot answer these questions above then enjoy your brainwashing.

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2017
FriendNG:

How? Has anyone stop you from going to Church? Has anyone declared Sunday as a working day like Friday?

Nobody has stopped me yet and that is why we are working hard that it doesn't get to that level. But I see it in the horizon in this country if the Christians sleep.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 10:24am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

That is where you make a mistake. Is there no handshake accross the niger between the northerners and our muslim brothers in yorubaland? We need reassurance that no sinister plans are underhand. Simple. No need crying foul over this thread. It is an issue of confidence and faith in the system that there will be religious freedom in the country. In essence, that Nigeria shall remain secular.

The evidence on ground in the country points otherwise.
what are the evidence...can u tell m...is the vp not a pastor...what abt the speaker

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by haffaze777(m): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:

Ishaq Akintola,

how does it concern u if Muslims are majority or minority in Yoruba land?

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 10:27am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU CANNOT CALL A SPADE A SPADE BECAUSE YOU FO NOT HAVE ANY BUSINESS WITH THE NOT ABI. HAVE IT AT THE BACK OF YOUR MIND THAT MUSLIMS AMONG YOU ARE THE ONE CALLING FOR ONE NIGERIA... I CAN NOW SEE THE REAL CHRISTIANITY IN YOU
now that is a lie...yorubas want the country to be restructured and if it cant be then everyone should go our separate ways.....are u the real christian or u think i dont know how u insult yorubas....u only lyk things when it favours u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 10:28am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

mr man....did the Ooni not talk about it and u people were praising him....it was u people that were insulting him before cos of his failed marriages and cos he travels around....but u were quick to praise him....is that prof the head of yorubaland...u are an hypocrite
ITS QUITE UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU CANNOT READ AND COMPREHEND.. WHAT WAS HIS MOTIVE WHEN HE SAID THAT YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE THE MAJORITY GROUP IN THE SOUTH WEST DONT EVER TELL ME THAT THERE IS NO DISCRIMINATION AMONG THE YORUBAS. AN INTELLECTUAL LIKE PROF ISHAQ AKINTOLA SHOULDNT HAVE MADE SUCH STATEMENT KNOWING FULLY WELL HOW SENSITIVE RELIGION IS IN NIGERIA... I REALLY DONT BLAME HIM MUCH BECAUSE HE LIMITED HIMSELF TO ISLAMIC EDUCATION.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

what are the evidence...can u tell m...is the vp not a pastor...what abt the speaker

OMG Bibi! Can't you see that the pastor is powerless and there to create a narrative that our interests are protected? I am a redeemer like pastor Yemi and I was sad that he couldn't do or say anything about the murder of the deaconess in Abuja. They have so messed with pastor Yemi that most Christians don't like him anymore. He is an honorable man but he's amidst people who are stronger than him. He can't cough where they are. That is why brave people like FFK and Fayose are looked up to. They are soldiers of Christ. I don't care what anybody has to say.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by FriendNG: 10:29am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Nobody has stopped me yet and that is why we are working hard that it doesn't get to that level. But I see it in the horizon in this country if the Christians sleep.

Hmm goodluck. If Muslim shall think the way you do, then by now Friday will be work free day. Forcing students to study Christianity in Lagos secondary school will be a thing of the past.

Having more Christian as ministers will also end etc
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
and then again y would u burn the mosque...u have no issue with yoruba except the govt....so whats d business of the mosque

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Goke7: 10:30am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What true color? I am a yoruba man who shows care for my people and scared for a part of the race if we don't ask for equity.

Why has no one asked and thought if the allegation that the north want to islamise the country is true ? You think Christians are just being hysterical for no reason? Why has this conspiracy theory refused to die?

I want an answer from the hordes of posters hounding me here.

No one can islamise Nigeria, it is hypocritical Christians who don't know who they truly are that are hysterical, you guys should stop the islamisation bunkum, it's not selling and will not sell. ffk and fayose has written tons of articles on this, still even christians in Yoruba land don't take them serious cos they are using the christian religion to seek political relevance.

The islamisation message has been preached over the years still tons of churches keep springing up even in the far north, I repeat are you really a christian? do you understand the power of the gospel. so all the millions that troop to rccg camp, mfm camp, winners ota weekly and monthly will suddenly become Muslims abi? you must be a comedian grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Hmm goodluck. If Muslim shall think the way you do, then by now Friday will be work free day. Forcing students to study Christianity in Lagos secondary school will be a thing of the past.

Having more Christian as ministers will also end etc

We need to sit down and discuss as a nation. That is what will end all these suspicions.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 10:33am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

OMG Bibi! Can't you see that the pastor is powerless and there to create a narrative that our interests are protected? I am a redeemer like pastor Yemi and I was sad that he couldn't do or say anything about the murder of the deaconess in Abuja. They have so messed with pastor Yemi that most Christians don't like him anymore. He is an honorable man but he's amidst people who are stronger than him. He can't cough where they are. That is why brave people like FFK and Fayose are looked up to. They are soldiers of Christ. I don't care what anybody has to say.
fayose and ffk are opposing the govt.....fayose is even better than you or didnt u see how he dressed like a muslim during ileya....when its time for the development of yoruba land....they leave their respective parties and unite...that is brotherhood not u condemning the muslim....how many times has fayose and ffk condemned d yoruba muslims

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 10:34am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
ITS QUITE UNFORTUNATE THAT YOU CANNOT READ AND COMPREHEND.. WHAT WAS HIS MOTIVE WHEN HE SAID THAT YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE THE MAJORITY GROUP IN THE SOUTH WEST DONT EVER TELL ME THAT THERE IS NO DISCRIMINATION AMONG THE YORUBAS. AN INTELLECTUAL LIKE PROF ISHAQ AKINTOLA SHOULDNT HAVE MADE SUCH STATEMENT KNOWING FULLY WELL HOW SENSITIVE RELIGION IS IN NIGERIA... I REALLY DONT BLAME HIM MUCH BECAUSE HE LIMITED HIMSELF TO ISLAMIC EDUCATION.

did u condemn nnamdi kanu when he was saying rubbish about yorubas

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 10:34am On Sep 19, 2017
haffaze777:

how does it concern u if Muslims are majority or minority in Yoruba land?
SO HOW DO YOU WANT THE SO CALLED CHRISTIAN MINORITIES TO FEEL AFTER LISTENING TO THE ISLAMIC EDUCATOR
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by FriendNG: 10:35am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We need to sit down and discuss as a nation. That is what will end all these suspicions.

No need of any suspicion. I don't suspect anybody even during Gej tenure.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2017
Goke7:

No one can islamise Nigeria, it is hypocritical Christians who don't know who they truly are that are hysterical, you guys should stop the islamisation bunkum, it's not selling and will not sell. ffk and fayose has written tons of articles on this, still even christians in Yoruba land don't take them serious cos they are using the christian religion to seek political relevance.

The islamisation message has been preached over the years still tons of churches keep springing up even in the far north, I repeat are you really a christian? do you understand the power of the gospel. so all the millions that troop to rccg camp, mfm camp, winners ota weekly and monthly will suddenly become Muslims abi? you must be a comedian grin

I sincerely pray so because we have sharia mentioned 200+ times in our constitution while non is mentioned of Christianity. We must not sleep nor slumber so we are not pushed out of our country. I am not a devoutly religious person but I am very practical and pragmatic. I deal with facts on ground.

It is alright sha. We are watching.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 19, 2017
FriendNG:

No need of any suspicion. I don't suspect anybody even during Gej tenure.

No need for suspicion with all the evidence on ground? We should watch and allow you islamise us all without speaking out? You
must be joking!

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Goke7: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:

you are a liar, you can't be a rccg member and disliked the vp. I personally know that the reason many Christians don't like the vp is because he does not share money like GEJ was doing for pastors in his days. This I have on good authority, forget the murder of the abuja deaconess bunkum story, were Christians not killed during the GEJ's reign? what did he do about it? did our Nigerian pastors condemn GEJ when Christians were murdered during Gej's tenure? did pastor ayo condemn GEJ when Christians were killed, instead they faced PMB and APC even when they were not yet in Govt. Hypocrisy of the highest order. can't you see it's all politics? kontinu

5 Likes

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by IJOBA2: 10:38am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

did u condemn nnamdi kanu when he was saying rubbish about yorubas
YOU KNOW FULLY WELL THAT YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN BIBIDEAR. I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF CHRISTIAN WANNABE ON HERE WHEN THE ISSUE LIKE THIS COME UP... THE LIKES OF MARKFEMI, SARRKI, AND GOKE7 ARE GOOD EXAMPLESgrin
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Goke7: 10:40am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU KNOW FULLY WELL THAT YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN BIBIDEAR. I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF CHRISTIAN WANNABE ON HERE WHEN THE ISSUE LIKE THIS COME UP... THE LIKES OF MARKFEMI, SARRKI, AND GOKE7 ARE GOOD EXAMPLESgrin

answer her question, stop beating about the bush, don't be hypocritical

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Olril18(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Ok now i would address the concerns of ODvanguard, ereolamide, cabal, bibi and Goke who i presume are yorubas. I am from Ogun State, Abeokuta precisely and i have lived all my life in Lagos. My two best friends from University who i trust with my life are muslims and i love them to the bone. Also, my best friend in the office isd a muslim and although, we disagree on some matters of principle, we love and trust each other to a reasonable. Contrary to the impression that i might have created that i hate muslims, i dont and i have never been hurt by any muslim before be it Yoruba or Hausa. However, i have cause for serious concern for Nigerian Christians as the global terror and quest for World domination expressed by the Muslim Ummah has made hitherto liberal Christians weary of their safety and religious freedom in a fast changing World. Needless to say that the liberal muslims have done or nothing to roll back the progress of extremists in their midst. All we have seen are feeble condemnations which has not stopped the Jihad being waged against Christians the World over.

On the homefront, Boko Haram has killed upto 30,000 Christians and destroyed churches and properties worth Billions of Dollars thereby displacing both Christian and Muslims from their homes. At the onset of the insurgency, Christians were the main target but as time went by, the muslims also began the brunt of the carnage of adherents of this beautiful religion. Southerners in Nigeria were at the onset unperturbed at the happenings in the North but certain events have forced them to propagate ideas which ensure that they would be safe. Specifically, Christians in Yorubaland have cause to be worried by the rise to prominence of certain groups like MURIC headed by a certain Yoruba man, in fact a Professor called Akintola {cant remember first name} and he is also the Secretary General of NSCIA. He has at numerous times come out to defend intolerable acts committed by members of the islamic Faith and this is a source of great fear for Yoruba Christains.

We also have Professor Ishaq Oloyede, the Secreatary General of Jamaaltu whatever {cant remember}, he also doubles as the Registrar of Jamb {Joint Admission and Matriculations Board. He also expresses what is in the view of many, extreme views which worries millions of Christians of Yoruba Extraction{Although it muted in order to present a unified front}. The events that occurred in Osun State is also notable in the sense the Osun Governor made it seem that a predetermined or orchestrated plot was being executed to seize missionary Christian Schools from its adherents. The reason i am stating all these is for the world to know the fears of millions of Christians. I would not detered in my quest to sensitize my people and jolt them from the slumber of being apolitical and aloof to what goes on around them.

I am not oblivious that the authorities who at this moment mainly comprise of the very same people who want to change our way of Life. For example, i usually listen to Jimi Disu who professes to be a converted Christian but usually supports this administration in its divisive actions and rights violation of citizens who practice alternate religions. The scare tactic of gagging those with differing opinions and views as purveyors of hate speech would not work in this democracy. We would not look away while the rights of Nigerian christians are being violated at will. I can always operate from the deep web if it so happens that online commentaries on forums such as Nairaland are being monitored by the authorities. We are in the 21st century and there is a limit to how citizens' freedom of expression can be monitored or gagged. It is not like majority of Nigerian online commentors/activists are involved in the narcotics tarde or sale of firearms on the deep web as it obtains in the developed world. We are only asking that all citizens be treated equally and that justice takes root in Nigeria. The current administration has disappointed a lot of people and it is very frustrating to see that some people still support it due to hate for a certain tribe/religion.

I still have a lot to say but i have very little time. My brothers should read and reflect deeply on some of the things i have said on this thread in order to realise why there are so many agitations in the country especially under this adminitration. Safe. undecided

you are an idiot..so d opinion of individuals u mention suddenly bind all Muslims in d west?
and you lie about aregbe.I live and grew up mostly in osun state and in my time akande and omisoree( Christians) followed instantly by oyinlola and erelu olusola(Cristians) have been Governors and deputy governors and no body in osun state battle an eye lid

and what happened with aregbe has been blown out of proportion.nothing of d trash u posted happened.

Yoruba land is religiously tolerant.
no division in BTW religious lines.

and using myself as an example
my dad is a muslim and my mum is Christian.....my whole family cut across both divide evenly... and we don't forget our traditional route.. all my family are still involve in d annual egungun festival.

family ties are far more important in Yoruba land over some bunch of imported foreign religions.

you are probably some Igbo who grew up in sw

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 19, 2017
Goke7:

you are a liar, you can't be a rccg member and disliked the vp. I personally know that the reason many Christians don't like the vp is because he does not share money like GEJ was doing for pastors in his days. This I have on good authority, forget the murder of the abuja deaconess bunkum story, were Christians not killed during the GEJ's reign? what did he do about it? did our Nigerian pastors condemn GEJ when Christians were murdered during Gej's tenure? did pastor ayo condemn GEJ when Christians were killed, instead they faced PMB and APC even when they were not yet in Govt. Hypocrisy of the highest order. can't you see it's all politics? kontinu

Now I have no doubt whatsoever that you are a Muslim! I have no problem with that but why lie that you are a Christian?

A Christian would never say the things you said up there. I am disappointed.
Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by Bibidear(f): 10:41am On Sep 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
stop these....i am a proud baptist member.....if people dont support u then u think the person is a muslim.....i am a proud yoruba girl who puts her tribe first....i dont support what the president is doing in abia but u shouldnt put the yoruba tribe to it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Should I Hate FFK, Ayo Fayose Or Any Leader That Protects Christians? by FTrebirth(m): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2017
Bibidear:

seriously,it is annoying....my mum twin sis family does all christian and muslim celebrations...infact pastors come to their house..they pray for the whole family including the husband who prays along with them but that doesnt stop him from being a muslim
i didn't want to shook mouth in this yoruba matter before as it's none of my business as a rivers/imo guy; but i must fault the op's adjudication of yoruba muslim being different from a yoruba christian. it doesn't happen at all!

there's one popular tall building in mile-12 owned by one late jabaru. it's a 3 storey building presently occupied by tenant. before now, his many kids from about 52 wives used to live there. some are christians and some are muslims but you'd never know this until it's time for jumat or sunday services. most of these kids are now grownups and have taken wives and husbands from both religions. i myself witnessed two of the christian guys getting married to muslim wives. and even at that, they still celebrate sallah and christmas together, live together and respect one another.

i don't know about other parts of the country but in southwest there's nothing like yoruba christian or muslim division.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

PEPT: Atiku goes to Supreme Court Monday, to file 70-point grounds of appeal / Tinubu Signs Executive Orders On Oil, Gas Reforms / Nigeria’s Warplanes Consume 1.9Million Litres Of Fuel Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.