Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. (22990 Views)

Iphone 15 Officially Launched In Nigeria / Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. by TechPill: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
pheesayor:
But the app is still in testing stage and not fully released yet

It's released get it here >> http://www.apkmint.com/2017/09/youtube-go-apk-free-download.html
Re: Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. by nextstep(m): 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
musicwriter:
Google is the only company I know of that's genuinely interested in helping development in this world, not just in third world countries.

YouTube is a FREE school!. One wonders why the world bank, the United nations, and all the other so called agents of development won't partner with them to make watching YouTube free.

Yes, so that they can profit from the advertizing they bring to the people they've "helped"
Re: Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. by musicwriter(m): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
nextstep:

Yes, so that they can profit from the advertizing they bring to the people they've "helped"

They share profit with content owners. You too can begin to "profit" via YouTube. In fact, if what I proposed becomes possible, millions of people around the world would become YouTube millionaires, while Billions of people in Africa, Asia and the rest of the world get free education.

Linda Ikeji made her first money from Google. Seun Osewa of Nairaland too. And countless of others around the world. All made possible by Google.
Re: Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. by Maxvasia(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
Qb
Re: Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. by nic2wao: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
At what cost?

my privacy is more important to me.
Re: Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. by Floridax(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
daywalker12911:
Niceeeee. We need something similar for Instagram. That app consumes data with vengeance.
i swear .... I'm using the web app version of Instagram ... Even as that ...it still suck my data like ice cream
Re: Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. by Floridax(m): 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
way to go ..... downloading tinz ...
Facebook lite ....check , Twitter lite .....check . Pinterest lite.....check , YouTube lite ..... check , LinkedIn lite..... check , Skype lite ..... check , messenger lite .... check

.. remain.... Instagram and google plus lite .we are waiting
Re: Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. by girl4rmspace(f): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Data was never my problem but this is great for Nigerians
Re: Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. by Floridax(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
69MissedCalls:
Hmm. Nice strategy. If Instagram starts allowing full video uploads, YouTube is dead grin
nothing can kill YouTube bro .....
Re: Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. by dy4life: 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2017
TechPill:

It's released get it here >> http://www.apkmint.com/2017/09/youtube-go-apk-free-download.html
unable to download with the link provided
Re: Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. by Alobogab(m): 12:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Thank you
Re: Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. by Japz(m): 2:20am On Sep 19, 2017
I have YouTube go since now!!......There company came to my school and distributed it

1 Like

Re: Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. by Konquest: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
TechPill:
YouTube has annouced YouTube Go is now officially available for the initial public download in Nigeria. Yes, most Nigerians has been waiting for this service for some time now.

For those who are not familiar with the YouTube Go - it's an app from Google in which you can stream that your favorite music video or song on youtube without giving a glitch about your data. With YouTube Go app it's reduces the amount of data you have to burn just to watch that video.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-VbKx6cpVRGM/Wb-7gdsjgXI/AAAAAAAAB-E/reZoSTF1dro-x1rchEjyWWv_460PY6V4ACLcBGAs/s1600/youtube-go-app-compressed.jpg[/img]

The YouTube Go is built to meet the online needs of the growing youth population. Apart from saving your data, there are other amazing YouTube Go features you will like. It features a home screen that shows both personalized recommendations as well as trending and popular videos nearby, allowing users to see the latest content that the people around are watching, upfront. It offers a ‘preview video’ function (a feature that is only available on PC) to make it easier to decide what to watch or download.

YouTube Go also offers easy video downloading, phone-number sign-in, effortless searching, and more effective ways to control data usage. Instead of streaming a video of 12.5MB, with YouTube Go you can stream that same video with just 1.5MB. Cool right? More YouTube Go Details & download in source link

SOURCE: http://www.techpill.net/2017/09/youtube-go-app-nigeria.html

seun, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Youtube Go App Officially Launched In Nigeria To Help You Save Data. by kamlesh34: 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
Great News But Can We Install YouTube Go On Kodi? If yes, then this would be on list of Best Kodi Add-Ons 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone / FG Advises Nigerians To Brace For Telecom Data Price Increase / SOLUTION : Low Storage Memory Of Your Gadgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.