Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,375 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ (35417 Views)

Buhari Leaves For Mali On Peace Mission / Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Mali On A Peace Mission / Adams Oshiomhole Tweets On Peace Of Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by blaqoracle: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
richidinho:
Buhari is a very funny king I swear!

After setting his palace on fire, he ran away and is now begging others to help quench d fire

Good he now realize his mistakes, but he shld let his nairaland supporters know the truth
dont be deceived. buhari only sent an advance party to warn the southeast for the last time, or else he would declare a state of emergency. be rest assured, buhari will remove any complicit governor.
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by donogaga(m): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
Carrot and stick approach.

lol.
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by Yyeske(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Just imagine IPOB miscreants all over this thread, instead of thanking the president for this nice gesture and trying to save the lives of millions up north, they are already Chest beating as usual

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by HiddenShadow: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Bubu is just cool hearted and trying to douse tension in the face of IPOB insults. Good man and God bless you

Buhari just exposed to the world that he is an idiot who doesn't understand politics & diplomacy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by Yyeske(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
GreyLaw:
A man who lacks everything it takes to lead, yet he's president. Shameless!!
Go become the president na
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by Yyeske(m): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Buhari just exposed to the world that he is an idiot who doesn't understand politics & diplomacy
Go become the president since you understand all that, just thank the man for dousing the tension instead in the land.
This was the tension Nnamdi kanu carelessly ignited
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by fratermathy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
steppins:

This modafocker, fratermathy knows the truth but he prefers to attack igbos unnecessarily.
The day thunder go fire you, Na sunny day E go be.

I attack you and your ilk when you fail to realise that the SS minorities have their own voices and no one made you or your ethnicity as their mouth piece. Maintain mutual respect by removing them from your secessionist plans and we won't have problems.
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by lomprico(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Send the army out and see peace return! Mumu president!
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by lomprico(m): 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
lincolnj88:
Our igbo leaders are sell outs.. .
That's how enugu governor cried because of the Fulani attacked on igbos ,In our own land...
Foreigners invading our land are termed peaceful and ipob agitating against such are termed terrorist..

If I were NK, with all the goodwill he has, I would start my agitations with bringing down Igbo leaders.. . They are all sell outs

Fayose is better than the 5 of them combined!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
kikake:

Islamization of entire Nigeria is the motive of "Operation Python Dance" and the next "Operation Crocodile Dance" just announced to take off soon in the southsouth and southwest regions. While all these blood sucking in the southeast are going on, BokoHaram is on holiday in the north. Curious!!
Hopefully, leaders of the southwest and southsouth shall now rally to stop the impending operation croc.
Southeast leaders are representing their pockets and their families; they long lost control of the easterners they were supposed to be leading. Easterners belong to IPOB.
Boko haram has merged with the zoo army
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by HiddenShadow: 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Go become the president since you understand all that, just thank the man for dousing the tension instead in the land.
This was the tension Nnamdi kanu carelessly ignited

Lol

You stupid hero should not have sent soldiers but instead should have sent infrastructural development to win the Masses to the side of Nigeria

Buhari is a goat

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by poseidon12: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Good one from the Senate President Saraki. Buhari and the incompetents around him have been running Nigeria as if it is their private property. They think they can just wake up and declare anybody a terrorist just like that. Bunch of tribalists.
Meanwhile, the Fulani herdsmen are still free to roam around killing and raping.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by chosengocap: 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
kitaatita:

They will vote Obiano because elections are not won on Nairaland. Nairaland did not anticipate two Senators for APC in Rivers State. Nairaland did not anticipate Rochas victory in Imo or the runoff. Does it matter to you that IPOB may be the noisy minority in the South East.

Sharrap you and. learn:

Under Jonathan, the FG approached the Federal High Court,
Abuja for
the proscription of Boko Haram as a terrorist group; " In
compliance with the foregoing provisions, and particularly
Section
2(1)(c), the Federal Government (under Fmr. President G.E.
Jonathan)
approached the Federal High Court in Suit No.FHC/ABJ/CS/
368/2013 on
24/05/2013 for the declaration/proscription of the notorious
Boko
Haram. That was granted (per Kafarati J of Federal High
Court No.2
Abuja) and Boko Haram was officially “proscribed” by the
COURT on the APPLICATION of the then ATTORNEY
GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION.
Not the Army or the Governors. Not in the Court of Public
Opinion
(Media) but in the Court of Law. Consequent upon that
proscription and in compliance with Section 9(4)
& (7) of the Terrorism (Prevention) Act 2011, the Federal
Government
proceeded to Gazette same in Federal Republic of Nigeria
Official Gazette
No. 34, Volume 100. That Gazette was successfully relied
upon in the cases of Federal
Republic of Nigeria v. Mustapha Fawaz & 4 Ors (Unreported
Charge No.
FHC/ABJ/CR/112/13 (a Judgment delivered on 29/11/2013
per Hon.
Justice A.F.A. Ademola of Federal High Court No. 6 Abuja)
and Federal
Republic of Nigeria v. Murktar Ibrahim (Unreported Charge
No:FHC ABJ/
CR/178/2017) per Justice G.O. Kolawole (of the Federal
High Court No. 5 Abuja) on 20/11/2015."

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by BudeYahooCom: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
lincolnj88:
Our igbo leaders are sell outs.. .
That's how enugu governor cried because of the Fulani attacked on igbos ,In our own land...
Foreigners invading our land are termed peaceful and ipob agitating against such are termed terrorist..

If I were NK, with all the goodwill he has, I would start my agitations with bringing down Igbo leaders.. . They are all sell outs

Those 'Ibo leaders' will get their recompense in full. You just calm down.

As long radio Biafra exists. The people will remain galvanizable by IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by ztanleechima(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
is that how to restructure Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
kobijacobs:
why didn't he send them before sending the army....this is what we get when we elect an illiterate and expect him to rule like obama
and we also forgot that ''change'' has two face when he came up with the change slogan. Thank God i did vote at all

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by papascode: 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
JoeArmsD1:
Peace?

I weep for this country!
Both the governed and the government is same.

One wonders why the government is always hostile to it's populace.
The populace are hostile to themselves and hate their fellow being with unquenchable passion reason they applaud every govt evil moves.

The division created by this government is regrettable.

I feel ashamed and disappointed that i campaigned for this govt.
Sending the military against harmless group whose only sin is because they are agitating against the wrongful union of people with different attitude to life together is insanity of its highest order.

The land has been divided more than ever before because of your avoidable mistakes, thank you sir!

You have written the minds of many ...our leaders dont see themselves as fathers. Buhari is the father of this nation and should nt have favourites among his children.
He has less than 30 years God willing to leave on earth why not be as a father when he departs this life.
If he had carried every body along NNAMDI KANU WOULD HAVE BEEN STONED BY THE IGBOS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by KingGBsky(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
For peace after killing them?
Of course i want peace in Nigeria.
And there will always be peace.
But this would be forever Nigeria worst president going to history.
I hope Nigerian will be wise enough in 2019...
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by steppins: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
fratermathy:

I attack you and your ilk when you fail to realise that the SS minorities have their own voices and no one made you or your ethnicity as their mouth piece. Maintain mutual respect by removing them from your secessionist plans and we won't have problems.
As far as Rivers and delta states are concerned, some of them are Biafrans.
Anyone who keeps fighting against it, is wasting his or her time.
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by prettyboi1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
PointB:
[s][/s]

Idiotic comment.

So in your mind postponing doomsday is same as averting it. What exactly has been addressed?

Is IPOB defeated? Is Biafra finally buried? Are Igbo cheering in the streets for the soldiers? Has faith been restored in the Nigeria project?

Sending soldiers to kill a few unarmed civilian in your warped mind is best way to solve a perennial problem troubling the country?

Was the the Niger Delta issue solved by killing Saro Wiwa or massacre in Odi? Did killing Yusuf resolve the Boko haram menace? Has the military operation solved it either? Is it impossible to address the fundamental issue of faulty foundation, and cries of marginalization (whether real or imaginary?

How long before someone else take up Kanu role? Or you think Biafra agitation begins and end with Kanu?

They say crisis is an opportunity (chaos is a ladder)! Rather than Nigeria to take advantage of opportunity crisis presents, what they want to do it to sweep it under the carpet in the name of averting disaster. Myopic people, everywhere you go.

And here you are spewing idiotic, myopic comments in support of knee jerk, half-measured approach that address nothing but attempt to dodge issue.

Trashy and nonsensical comment!

Become the next Kanu na...fight the same fight, use Kanu's approach & see if you will live to come tell us the stories of stvpidity on Nairaland.
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by fratermathy(m): 6:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
steppins:

As far as Rivers and delta states are concerned, some of them are Biafrans.
Anyone who keeps fighting against it, is wasting his or her time.

Of course, you are right. No one can deny the Anioma and Rivers Igbo people their rights to join their brothers in the struggle.

My grouse is with those who boldly create the impression that other ethnicities have pledged to the cause when we all know that is not correct.
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by PointB: 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
prettyboi1:

Become the next Kanu na...fight the same fight, use Kanu's approach & see if you will live to come tell us the stories of stvpidity on Nairaland.

Yet another lame retort!
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by Duru009(m): 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Buhari should no he will not get a single vote in the south south or south east in 2019!.
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by 400billionman: 7:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nothing to say.

May God Almighty quicken the consciences of all Nigerians, to build a better country..
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by prettyboi1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
PointB:

Yet another lame retort!
You're smart yeah? Do what I said!
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nigerians should better be wise. Don't be stu.pid.Buhari will do his own and go. Just the same way GEJ did. Only a dumb ass will face the military all in the name of ipob or iPad or whatever. You have only one life. All the governors and president etc that are in position right now can never want ipob because they are already in front of the national cake. It's only Pple like ffk or Nnamdi kanu that are not relevant in this present day that will be making noise. Better just sempe and make your money and live a better life for yourself and family. And If Naija don Taya you,save money and find your way to exit sharp sharp.
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by Viergeachar: 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
Totti9:
yoruba standing for who?e bi like say u no well those people that wish igbos should be wipe out completely is a pity we are in same country with such people my dear

You take Nairaland (online trolls and impostors) too seriously.
Gerrarahere jor
By the way, I am Yoruba... angry
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by SUNDICOS(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
BUHARI, BUHARI, YOU SHALL NEVER GO UNPUNISHED
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by peace100(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
This is what I called stick and carrot approach.
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by Obec70(m): 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
They think that they owned the land! Anti people government
Re: Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ by NovusHomo(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
ojun50:
He should forget it. He has giving is the change

WHAT?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Trust Buhari But Doubt His Environment - Tunde Bakare / PDP Exonerates APC, Tinubu In Toyin Saraki’s EFCC Ordeal, Says PDP Behind Probe / Ajah Shanty Community Residents Take Refuge At LBS After Community Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.