Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Delivery After Pay Is A No No For Non Renowned Shoping Sites. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delivery After Pay Is A No No For Non Renowned Shoping Sites. (593 Views)

Navy Destroys 175 Illegal Bunkering Sites, Impound 27 Vessels / Renowned Prophet Was Caught Performing Rituals With Raw Human Parts In Anambra / 15 Year Old Daughter Of World-renowned Praise & Worship Leader, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delivery After Pay Is A No No For Non Renowned Shoping Sites. by cheren: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
There is a new trend by scammers
since news broke out that an agent of a prominent online shopping site was mobbed and beaten to death fraud stars now cajole unsuspecting customers into paying before delivery on account of safety in which after you make payments they disappear in thin air that's how
I met one Okoro jude with the following account details:BANK NAME: eco bank
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3513066278
ACCOUNT NAME: OKORO JUDE
phone number +234 703 303 9729 which when checked on Facebook returned a famale account
on efritin.com with same motive in which an amount was collected from me before they deal broke when they still demanded a second trench of payment equivalent to the cost of the phone which I was to just balance up #4000 naira on delivery when I revoked the transaction and asked for returns on money already spent,he became unaccessible til date. I have tried reaching customer care service on all their outlets through voice , text messaging and email to no avail. They entice you with products at mouth watering rates as bait you can log into the site @ efritin. com and try things for yourself.
Re: Delivery After Pay Is A No No For Non Renowned Shoping Sites. by WALEXYY(m): 6:15am On Sep 20, 2017
cheren:
There is a new trend by scammers
since news broke out that an agent of a prominent online shopping site was mobbed and beaten to death fraud stars now cajole unsuspecting customers into paying before delivery on account of safety in which after you make payments they disappear in thin air that's how
I met one Okoro jude with the following account details:BANK NAME: eco bank
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 3513066278
ACCOUNT NAME: OKORO JUDE
phone number +234 703 303 9729 which when checked on Facebook returned a famale account
on efritin.com with same motive in which an amount was collected from me before they deal broke when they still demanded a second trench of payment equivalent to the cost of the phone which I was to just balance up #4000 naira on delivery when I revoked the transaction and asked for returns on money already spent,he became unaccessible til date. I have tried reaching customer care service on all their outlets through voice , text messaging and email to no avail. They entice you with products at mouth watering rates as bait you can log into the site @ efritin. com and try things for yourself.

No matter amount of sensitization, those that love Awof will still fall!
Re: Delivery After Pay Is A No No For Non Renowned Shoping Sites. by chynie: 6:51am On Sep 20, 2017
It's written boldly in Jiji don't pay before delivery
U could have ask to met him/her face to face in his / her shop. Cos I do Jiji sales and that's how I trade.
But sorry for your loss
Re: Delivery After Pay Is A No No For Non Renowned Shoping Sites. by vchykp(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2017
you can track the nigga if you wish.. if you dont know how to, ask.. very easy
Re: Delivery After Pay Is A No No For Non Renowned Shoping Sites. by vchykp(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2017
nah individual dupe u, no b d organzation

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Kills Mum Because Of Puppy / Watch This Wild Police Car Chase And Arrest On The Street Of Detroit / Man Cries Out For Justice After Their Aunt’s Husband Defiled His 15-yr-old Siste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.