Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

My Painting Of Mr Eazi - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Painting Of Mr Eazi (1602 Views)

Eli Waduba: Boy Who Drew Painting Of Kevin Hart Featured On Steve Harvey Show / Ayeola Ayodeji Painting Of A Family (Photos) / Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Painting Of Mr Eazi by giftedart: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
mr eazi painting by me @giftedart get yours done now....i will appreciate to be at fp

Re: My Painting Of Mr Eazi by giftedart: 3:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
this are my process

Re: My Painting Of Mr Eazi by giftedart: 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
more you can contact me via whatsapp @ 08138114581 www.giftedart.eu5.org

1 Like

Re: My Painting Of Mr Eazi by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nice One...Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: My Painting Of Mr Eazi by NevetsIbot(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2017
Bro this is good.

imma start painting soon. I love the realism it brings out once the paints are blended well.

keep developing Bro.

lalasticlala seun....fp biko
Re: My Painting Of Mr Eazi by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Bro this is good.

imma start painting soon. I love the realism it brings out once the paints are blended well.

keep developing Bro.

lalasticlala seun....fp biko
Will you be my teacher please?i'm an artist but i stopped drawing when someone told me it would affect my studies(4yrs ago).Now,whenever i pick my pencils,i'm no more good like before.I'm currently using phonto app to rule my pix,thats if its a softcopy.

1 Like

Re: My Painting Of Mr Eazi by NevetsIbot(m): 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

Will you be my teacher please?i'm an artist but i stopped drawing when someone told me it would affect my studies(4yrs ago).Now,whenever i pick my pencils,i'm no more good like before.I'm currently using phonto app to rule my pix,thats if its a softcopy.

I remember quoting you about four months ago hoping to see some works of yours when you posted somewhere that you draw.... I slipped into your ignore list then.. maybe.

I study and draw at the same time. whoever told you to stop drawing is confused. apologies based on whoever it is. its just like saying speaking will affect your lungs. humans are multitask machines. it was a wrong advise.

I can drop few hints from all I've learnt tho.... but practice is keyy.
Re: My Painting Of Mr Eazi by NevetsIbot(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

I use sporkforge grid drawing tool to GRID... anyone that fits your preference.

1 Like

Re: My Painting Of Mr Eazi by giftedart: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
thanks for the compliment i would love to see yours soon....
Re: My Painting Of Mr Eazi by giftedart: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
NevetsIbot:

I remember quoting you about four months ago hoping to see some works of yours when you posted somewhere that you draw.... I slipped into your ignore list then.. maybe.

I study and draw at the same time. whoever told you to stop drawing is confused. apologies based on whoever it is. its just like saying speaking will affect your lungs. humans are multitask machines. it was a wrong advise.

I can drop few hints from all I've learnt tho.... but practice is keyy.
so as me., i study and draw at thesame time, dont allow anybody to deceive you, am 200level business admin student @buk
Re: My Painting Of Mr Eazi by emmyagi(m): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
nice

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Artworks By A Nigerian That Was Drawn With Just A Pencil / How To Pick A Great Photographer For Your Events / Professional Charges Rate Of Quality Video Editing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.