Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,470 members, 7,854,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Pls....i Need Advice On This Issue On Hand Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls....i Need Advice On This Issue On Hand Now (338 Views)

How Do I Resolve This Issue With My Jamb Reg Number / FUTA Students Revealed The Penalty For Physical Assault On Hand Book. PHOTOS / Need Advice,i Am Sleeping Too Much And My Exams Are Close (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls....i Need Advice On This Issue On Hand Now by lyricallyfestus: 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
I was a science student from ss1 to ss2 second term before switching to art class.....due to my chemistry teacher was making chemistry class(es) very tough for student's then....so I switched,but I'm to study electrical engineering, and I will be sitting for waec exams next year.....and am confuse right now......so guys I really need your help on what subjects to enroll,I don't want to enroll art subjects....

which lecture can I attend to really cope again?.......

I lives in benin ,reside in upper sakponba

your comments are highly welcome.......
Re: Pls....i Need Advice On This Issue On Hand Now by Homeboiy: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
u want to go into engineering and ur excluding chemistry

U must be high on cheap pumpkin leaf
Re: Pls....i Need Advice On This Issue On Hand Now by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
If you knew you were going for electrical engineering, you should have managed your difficult teachers and classes. You moved to acts from science, and now you're back to science when you must have gotten what science is like.

Physics.
Maths.
Chemistry and English. These are the four you shouldn't play with. Since you need 5credit passes, complete the 9 subjects and pray you make at least 5.
Re: Pls....i Need Advice On This Issue On Hand Now by lyricallyfestus: 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Homeboiy:
u want to go into engineering and ur excluding chemistry

U must be high on cheap pumpkin leaf
that's why I said which lecture can I attend to cope again......
Re: Pls....i Need Advice On This Issue On Hand Now by lyricallyfestus: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
kimbraa:
If you knew you were going for electrical engineering, you should have managed your difficult teachers and classes. You moved to acts from science, and now you're back to science when you must have gotten what science is like.

Physics.
Maths.
Chemistry and English. These are the four you shouldn't play with.
thanks
Re: Pls....i Need Advice On This Issue On Hand Now by Homeboiy: 3:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
lyricallyfestus:
that's why I said which lecture can I attend to cope again......

Go to extra moral classes
Re: Pls....i Need Advice On This Issue On Hand Now by lyricallyfestus: 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Homeboiy:

Go to extra moral classes
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please Fill The Undergraduate Project Survay Google Form Question / Cost Effective Maintenance Training In Port Harcourt / Please Does LASU Offer Part Time Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.