Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) (39660 Views)

Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) / The Mr X Family: RMD & Ego Boyo Return To The Screen 23 Years After "Checkmate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by fergie001: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ann Njemanze
RMD
Bob Manuel Udokwu
Francis Agu
Ego Boyo

God Bless Amaka Igwe,anywhere she can b

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Just checked out the Checkmate... Jeez, people change o, see as Bob Manuel slim for there.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Stop bleaching, women. Untouched black is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by bulletproofmonk(m): 5:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Too much plantain is not good for the body. Look at her fingers.. Trying too much to impress and stay relevant.
As handsome as Rmd is, I am surprised he is moving with a loser

You Sir, are the dunce. You call Ego Boyo a loser??

FYI, her husband is Omamofe Boyo, Co-founder and number 2 man in Oando Plc.

Take several seats!

7 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
LadyPrecy:
Her fingers though.

Even her face sef.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
bulletproofmonk:

You Sir, are the dunce. You call Ego Boyo a loser??

FYI, her husband is Omamofe Boyo, Co-founder and number 2 man in Oando Plc.

Take several seats!

And so? Stop crooks worshiping.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by Tunagee(m): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
[img]https://1.bp..com/-ytCHUvqdh_s/Wb_dFElnXuI/AAAAAAAAEis/g1F3WpLpYjg_jGDh6ykMtG3F8fd3yz8qACLcBGAs/s320/21827387_346910685769411_308812331880546304_n.jpg[/img]

Veteran Nollywood Actor, Richard Mofe Damijo aka RMD, won millions of hearts playing Tega on hit TV series CHECKMATE. His TV wife then, Ego Boyo was also a delight among many as people loved their union on TV.

The Actor has taken to his Instagram page to gush about working with Ego Boyo again.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZLlrnklcN8/?hl=en&taken-by=mofedamijo

What is always wrong with these our Nigerian ladies sef? They have a natural beautiful skin yet still bleach and look like idiots. Ego Boyo was blessed with a great beauty and chocolate complexion. Most of us use to admire her on TV Checkmate in the 80's. Fingers don be like roasted corn, and face don yellow.

4 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Burnt knuckles shocked

But this RMD s still very hot at his age

I have his number. You effing care for that?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by bulletproofmonk(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

And so? Stop crooks worshiping.

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by femi4: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
LadyPrecy:
Her fingers though.
Concentrate on the message
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
dominique:
Ann Hathrope and Segun Quadri. Indomie children will probably never understand the relationship between the two

What's the relationship?

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by Crossguy: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Burnt knuckles shocked

But this RMD s still very hot at his age
But why

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

I hope what i'm seeing behind RMD's back is not roasted plantain.

I thought so at first ooo

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by joenor(m): 5:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
I grit u ose where ur walking stick?
fratermathy:
Ose I of Udu Kingdom! Looking dapper!
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
bulletproofmonk:

It is absolute lunacy to drop Bill Gate's name with such recklessness. Erastus Akingbola or Hakeem Hello-Osagie would be a better fit in this context.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by bulletproofmonk(m): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

It is absolutely lunacy to drop Bill Gate's name with such recklessness. Erasmus Akingbola or Hakeem Hello-Osagie would be a better fit in this context.

Point driven...and it's 'Erastus'.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by ibro360(m): 5:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
Evablizin:
shocked

I hope what i'm seeing behind RMD's back is not roasted plantain.
savage
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by Ronnicute(m): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
Checkmate, ohh. Those good old days in d early 90's. Watched d soap opera. Nice one.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by stevecantrell: 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ego Nnamani

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
bulletproofmonk:

Point driven...and it's 'Erastus'.

Correction taken. Thanks.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by janykute: 5:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:
Stop bleaching, women. Untouched black is beautiful.
They call it toning no more bleaching.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
janykute:

They call it toning no more bleaching.

What happened to the "good" old bleaching.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by wildchild1: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Good

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
femi4:
Concentrate on the message
yes daddy
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

Even her face sef.
lol
talk2saintify:

Caro wHITE
abi
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
Otapipia:

Didn't use a good bleaching cream.
shey
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
gurunlocker:

Looks like booli shey
kiiikiiikiiii
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by galaxy2020(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Even at old age, people the bleach.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo And Ego Boyo Are Back On TV "DramCom" (Photo) by brownsugar23: 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
LadyPrecy:
Her fingers though.

fanta and coke abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates Imade On Her 6th Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Celebrates 37th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / The Chef Chi Cooking Show: Chioma And Davido Sign Deal (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.