Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

6 Pacs Coming - Don Jazzy Celebrates Being Able To See His "Balls" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Pacs Coming - Don Jazzy Celebrates Being Able To See His "Balls" (633 Views)

Don Jazzy Celebrates His 37th Birthday With New Mavin Headquarters (photos) / Don Jazzy Celebrates Burna Boy, Fireboy & Joeboy For Having A Great 2019 / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Kneels Down To Thank God (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Pacs Coming - Don Jazzy Celebrates Being Able To See His "Balls" by senninalu: 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mavin record label boss, Don Jazzy, has taken to social media to celebrate eating healthy..

According to the producer, he is now able to do what he hasn't done in a long time, see his balls, due to his fat..

The excited producer then revealed he is on his way to getting 6 pacs..

He wrote;

2 weeks of eating healthy. Now i can finally see my ballz when I’m shaving. Belle out of the way hehe. 6 pac coming soon.

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/6-pacs-coming-don-jazzy-celebrates-able-see-balls-eating-healthy-2-weeks/

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

Re: 6 Pacs Coming - Don Jazzy Celebrates Being Able To See His "Balls" by temmyt20(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
humor me
Re: 6 Pacs Coming - Don Jazzy Celebrates Being Able To See His "Balls" by senninalu: 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

Re: 6 Pacs Coming - Don Jazzy Celebrates Being Able To See His "Balls" by wtfcoded: 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
Well, congrats to him grin

my own six packs shows only when i'm hungry
Re: 6 Pacs Coming - Don Jazzy Celebrates Being Able To See His "Balls" by ibkkk(f): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
What ball is he talking about
I don't understand.
Is he a player?
Re: 6 Pacs Coming - Don Jazzy Celebrates Being Able To See His "Balls" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
The only Nigerian artiste with a sense of humor.
Re: 6 Pacs Coming - Don Jazzy Celebrates Being Able To See His "Balls" by siie: 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
sexybbstar:
The only Nigerian artiste with a sense of humor.

(1) (Reply)

Eedris Abdulkareem Cast Support For Biafra And Insult Nigerians (video) / Davido Shares Shirtless Photo, Says ‘i’m Getting Chubby’ / Timaya Insults Eedris Abdulkareem Calls Him A Fool And A Dirty Smoker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.