Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

"I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu (76157 Views)

Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village / Ohimai Amaize Flees Nigeria On Exile (Kakaaki Social Presenter) / Ojukwu With His Children While On Exile In Ivory Coast 1971 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by BudeYahooCom: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
elmodee7:

I never knew people can be this stupid.

My goal here is not to make sense to demented muslim pro-fulani herdsmen numbskulls.

So run along boy.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by brookz: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2017
Meanwhile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by HeroicMeastro: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
It only makes a colossal coward to run from a battle he ignited only to resurface on media trying to clear the shame. I pity Cownu...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by binaws(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
WHERE IS THIS PIG TALKING FROM. YOU SUPPOSE TO WAIT AND CONFRONT THE PYTHONS AND SEE THE WINNER
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by harriz90: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
kanu the brave
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by shukuokukobambi: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
gypsey:
As I said let's watch and see! there's no need to run before walking. grin

No wahala. We're waiting and watching
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by harriz90: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=binaws post=60596293]WHERE IS THIS PIG TALKING FROM. YOU SUPPOSE TO WAIT AND CONFRONT THE PYTHONS AND SEE THE WINNER [/quote )Aturu
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by lonelydora: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
Flets:
It is to FG's interest that Nnamdi KANU stays alive. The day KANU is confirmed dead is the day IPOB becomes a militia with a more ruthless leader.

Buhari is not smart at all. If anything happen to Kanu, then our military will have one more deadly group added to their list.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
FTrebirth post=60588786g:
I am not against biafra agitation but i think nnamdi kanu does not possess the acumen to lead a herd of cows, not to mention human beings. he's so lousy, undiplomatic and spiteful.

this guy should be arrested and locked up till further notice. ipob can continue with a new leader...i too don't support FG terming them a terrorist group. secession is practiced everywhere in the world.

He cannot lead a herd of cows but he issued a successful sit-at-home order. He has members in virtually every European capital. He has followers prepared to die for him in Nigeria.
Do you follow the news ? Nnamdi KANU is the most important agitator against northern parasitism and hegemony since MKO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by APCsupporter: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
Flets:
It is to FG's interest that Nnamdi KANU stays alive. The day KANU is confirmed dead is the day IPOB becomes a militia with a more ruthless leader.

You said worse before his arrest. Shut up and face reality you guys are nothing
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Flets: 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
APCsupporter:

You said worse before his arrest. Shut up and face reality you guys are nothing

Show me what I said
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by elmodee7(m): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

He cannot lead a herd of cows but he issued a successful sit-at-home order. He has members in virtually every European capital. He has followers prepared to die for him in Nigeria.
Do you follow the news ? Nnamdi KANU is the most important agitator against northern parasitism and hegemony since MKO.

nobody said he cannot lead a herd of cows. in fact he lead a lot of cows to their deaths. the cows he lead and which he still leads including u are truly cows. that's y his called cownu. foools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by MaiconBest: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
midehi2:
Please where is he speaking from? wink

Mr man come out from that hole and be a man you are grin
U are an slowpoke ���
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Osashalom: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
The truth is, if anyone is to be accused of violence it should be the army and the federal government of Nigeria. I don't know where on earth python dances. Hmmmm I smell crocodile � smile in this NL. Because before you can even say simple truth that doesn't favor who they maybe supporting, you will see ''please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section'' sincerely am getting fed up with you guys.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
ettybaba:
Potopoto warriors your hero is back from hibernation mode.
you're a compound fool
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by cuedish: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
FvckShiT:
Where the fûçk is he?

The idiot is in ajao estate....lagos.

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Ishilove: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

No wahala. We're waiting and watching
Hi.

What does your username mean?
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
grin sweet goat peppersoup
this one you dey smile like ram , you follow lick the pot
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
I'm Yoruba but this handsome Nnamdi Kanu guy is my new role model. I'm beginning to like the guy more and more these days. come and see how they praise him on radio stations in Ilorin even though a lot of people believe he's violent
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Yusman316(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
This ipob miscreants re stupid to the core. U ve a govt whereby the deputy Senate President is one of your own. U ve ministers, directors, ambassadors & other functioneries in that govt. Yet someone is telling u that it is a hausa/ fulani govt, & u foolishly agree with that person. Wow!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2017

“IPOB family members worldwide under the command and leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu remain nonviolent, irrespective of the well documented brutal killings of unarmed peaceful demonstrators, abductions, torture, illegal detentions and summary executions of detainees by the Hausa Fulani Islamic run Nigeria Police and Army.”

”We urge every Biafran, no matter where you are, to remain resolute and strong because Biafra is tantalizingly closer than we expect. It is crystal clear that IPOB led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is ordained by (Chukwu Okike Abiama) God Almighty which no man can stop. We are winning this battle,” Powerful added.

Any Igbo man that reads the bolded above and still doesn't see this pig for the charlatan he is is truly beyond help and redemption.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by edupedia: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2017
midehi2:

...don't worry him case no be like Tompolo...one IPOB whistleblower go soon use the Cow's head trade for money like electronic at Alaba soon...every Nigerian know their special love for money....
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by dimejiano1: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
ekesimo:
It is better to die as a hero in a cause u believe in than to be known as a coward who lives in penury all his lives.
Do they seriously think that the stupid act can push the IPOB down?
My sit down dey look, KANU dey talk rubbish when PMB dey UK now he don run for his life. You better him that PMB is still General Buhari not Ogogoro Otueke. Ojukwu tried sha, at least he led them to war before he ran away but this stupid, dumb and chest beater KANU ran away bcs of just Python dance. My brother u better be wise and work together to build this nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by IJOBA2: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2017
midehi2:

AD HOMINEM angry ATTACK THE MESSAGE NOT THE MESSENGER
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by agentofhell(m): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
Flets:
chest beating as usual.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by edupedia: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
HeroicMeastro:

It only makes a colossal coward to run from a battle he ignited only to resurface on media trying to clear the shame. I pity Cownu...

....worse still IPOB WAS REGISTERED IN CARLIFORNIA IN 2014 as a trading company like those in Alaba... Kanu is a fraud. IPOB is a business concern for him.

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by agentofhell(m): 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
I'm Yoruba but this handsome Nnamdi Kanu guy is my new role model. I'm beginning to like the guy more and more these days. come and see how they praise him on radio stations in Ilorin even though a lot of people believe he's violent
go and join ipob in aba. then you go and dance in front of python. oniro oshi
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2017
He is on break, recovering from the phython dance effect!
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by andyanders: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
I think that Mr. Powerful who is not visible should come out with that idiot known as Nnamdi Kanu so that the idiot can say with his mouth that he is not hiding.

I think Nnamdi Kanu is sick and needs medical attention as he doesn't look normal.

He said he fears nobody, why not come out and hold another rally anywhere he is?He is inside the nush eating raw cassava and by the time hi is been cornered,he will start eating grass.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by Abagworo(m): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
Your death is the wish of many homes in Nigeria.
Re: "I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu by shukuokukobambi: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
Ishilove:

Hi.

What does your username mean?

You don come again ishibabes? Do you want me to take you to my shrine? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington / Buhari Sacks Tafida, Bianca, Maduekwe, Farounbi, Others / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.