Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Where To Find Herbalists With Highest Power And Knowledge In Yoruba Land - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where To Find Herbalists With Highest Power And Knowledge In Yoruba Land (522 Views)

Damilola Mike-bamiloye Prayed In Yoruba Language At A Christian Conference In US / Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Singers With Highest Followers On Instagram / Tribes Of Gad, Ephraim And Judah In Yoruba Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Find Herbalists With Highest Power And Knowledge In Yoruba Land by pinkp: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Pls nlanders,

Where can I find herbalists that has highest powers and knowledge in Yoruba land?

I am talking about herbalists with good hearts and very high knowledge about life, mankind, reincarnation and death.

I am not talking about herbalists with bad heart and mind.

Pls tell me, it is urgent. Is it in Ile Ife, Oyo or where? Also the exact location.
Re: Where To Find Herbalists With Highest Power And Knowledge In Yoruba Land by 19jeria: 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
His name is Jesus. Go to Jesus in prayer he is the only solution don't mind what pastors are saying and doing in his name. Just go to him in simple prayer and sincerity of a child.

If you Try any other one and they would defraud you.

2 Likes

Re: Where To Find Herbalists With Highest Power And Knowledge In Yoruba Land by pinkp: 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
19jeria:
His name is Jesus. Go to Jesus in prayer he is the only solution don't mind what pastors are saying and doing in his name. Just go to him in simple prayer and sincerity of a child.
So Jesus Christ is an herbalist?
Re: Where To Find Herbalists With Highest Power And Knowledge In Yoruba Land by pinkp: 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
babalawos - say something

(1) (Reply)

Could These Be The Characteristics Of A GOOD Christain? / Pastor Sign Fireman. / Why Do Adam And Eve Have Navels In Pictures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.