Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

At Last, Pdp Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last, Pdp Wins (1027 Views)

PDP Wins Enugu By Landslide / PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide / Primate Elijah Releases 2015 Prophecies:President GEJ Is The Last PDP President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last, Pdp Wins by azorjiu(m): 11:48pm On Feb 15, 2007
With the defection of ANPP gubernatorial candidates to PDP, the stage seems to be set for the ruling party to sweep the pools come april. I hope there would still be some sorts of opposition lest we should drift to a one party state.

Apparently, Shagari has withdrawn with the following words "I am going to see Mr. President and whatever he says I will abide by it."

If true this development is not too healthy for the development of our democracy.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200702150725.html
Re: At Last, Pdp Wins by shutmouth(m): 2:53am On Feb 16, 2007
What you are reading about here are simple party protocols, they don't determine election results.

They are quite normal political selection processes and good for democracy.

Again, lack of knowledge in politics. Please, stop these undue alerts in this forum.
Re: At Last, Pdp Wins by azorjiu(m): 7:03am On Feb 16, 2007
Again, lack of knowledge in politics. Please, stop these undue alerts in this forum.

Learn some manners, shutmouth. Act your name. You don't abuse people on a public forum just because your keyboard is just in front of you.

Political Alignment and realignment we know are features of a political system. What is wrong in predicting (almost with unity probability) that the trend of events favour the ruling party which is having an influx of newcomers?

A veritable opposition, rather than what we are likely to have still remains the best for the maturity of our democracy. With recent happenings, I forsee the merger of all polical parties into one.
Re: At Last, Pdp Wins by shutmouth(m): 10:25am On Feb 16, 2007
Although, my screen name is "sHUTMOUTH". I don't insult people but if I may ask you "azorjiu" apologetically to shut it and read my replies carefully.

Sometimes you have to be very aggressive in putting your points across where people just write misleading articles. Our country is in an election mood and the least we want is adding more flames to the already inflamed and tensed situation in the country. We can all use the latest web technology to educate and advise and not cause undue tensions.

The way you have explained it in a very simple sentence is great and the author of this thread should have done so. He was not predicting as he seem to show but his comments stands to mislead and flame peoples minds. I had to step in to correct, explain and clarify the issues and I did so acknowledging that he may not be knowledgable in Politics. That is not an insult.

I am here to put matters straight using available facts and not just dwell on irrelevant and misleading information which is the hall mark of most forums given the freedom people exercise on the Internet today to write whatever they want without verifications, thoughts or researches.

If you are a Nigerian, whatever your age, status and educational qualification, let us use the web to educate our people on how to identify and vote for the right politician who will work toward the development of their communities and our country and let them understand the work of the EFCC and it's main objectives.
Re: At Last, Pdp Wins by Afam(m): 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2007
The funny thing is that the PDP has the best structures on ground and if you offer Buhari, Orji Kalu, Atiku etc the PDP ticket for the presidential elections they will gladly dump their parties and sing the praises of the PDP.
Re: At Last, Pdp Wins by donnymikky(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2007
What you are reading about here are simple party protocols, they don't determine election results.

They are quite normal political selection processes and good for democracy.

Please dont go personal on this thread what ever your idea is you have the right to post it without condeming the ones posted by others. Nairaland is a free world my brother. If you are wise you should know the next thing to do.
Re: At Last, Pdp Wins by donnymikky(m): 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2007
The funny thing is that the PDP has the best structures on ground and if you offer Buhari, Orji Kalu, Atiku etc the PDP ticket for the presidential elections they will gladly dump their parties and sing the praises of the PDP.

he be like say na true you talk o grin

(1) (Reply)

Archive: Atiku Implicated / Criticize The 2006 Census Between The Federal Govt And Lagos State / Conspiracy To Rule Nigeria: E Don Tey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.