Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu (3859 Views)

2023: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi - Who Has Your Vote / Tinubu Vs Obi Who Will You Vote In Presidential Election / PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by Michael004: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
NaijaElba:

If you wan resemble me, you gho join me win soul for Christ, not to come nairaland come dey shadow babes that belong to guys like me....leave Bukola alone ooo...else I will report you to your main girlfriend. Winks.
Hehehehe, thank God, I no get any girlfriend.
Re: Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive Bu by Dedetwo(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
I had wanted and preached that IPOB should be armed to kill any person to confront them. The so-called pacific minds among Ndigbo wanted unarmed protesters and IPOB. It is not funny that the IPOB is declared terrorist group when the group has no bottle as ammunition and never spilled anybody's sachet water.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Stopped Negotiating With Kidnappers Of Students – FG / See The 'Scanty Crowd' That Welcomed Tinubu In Kaduna (Pictures) / See How Much One Pound Coin In UK Is Worth In Naira (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.