Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) (41644 Views)

10 Governors Visit Dangote Refinery, Say It’s A Pride To Nigeria / Adamawa Governor Elect, Fintiri Visit Governor Wike - Photos / Ganduje, Akpabio, Others, Visit Governor Okorocha At People's House, Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by Saintp(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
They are just trying so hard to maintain the status quo. Talk about restructuring now, you become an enemy.
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by mrsfavour(f): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2017
crisycent:
Wike, no fall our hand o.
a bi o? this visit ,humm
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wht is d aim of dis governors visit for God sake,to see d innocent people killed by operation python dance
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by GFNL(m): 10:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dear governor Wike please they have started there David and rule again please be cautions in dining with those who do not value you.
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by wickyyolo: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
They know, no free money after the country divides
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by guonno: 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
Our mumu don do. Nigeria should restructure.

If rivers state drill their oil, them go sell the oil na, abi them go drink am as food? or convert am to shoe and clothe? The profit from oil will be used to purchase goods from onitsha, aba, kano, or lagos markets. Then borno state will come in with hides and skins, sell to aba shoe makers. Sapele, some part of igbo and some part of yorubas will sell raw rubber to innoson motors, kogi will sell steel to innoson, innoson will sell finished vehicle to kogi and etc. This way, every body will be up and doing, anambra will know that if they do not produce anything they go hungry, #gbam! We have rubber in nigeria and can grow more in abundant, yet i buy tyres at very high rate, if no be for this igbo guys wey dey sell fairly used tyre i wonder how i go take dey cope. Nigeria with its vast knowledge cannot produce common phone. The latest iphone is 1000$, do you know how much nigeria will be saving if she was exporting phones at that rate? Our youths should go to ghana before killing Nnamdi Kanu. Ghana is a country its citizens are proud of because she does all she can to keep ghana developing. our system will never work, Laziness will always be there to pull us back in this system of government. But what really surprised me is that every part is now serious about restructuring, lol. Ojukwu aburi agreement would have solved this ohh, but hausa/fulani say na them be Oga landlord of nigeria and that yorubas are their caretakers, the igbos and the rest of nigeria na tenants, #lol. Abeg make Una leave nnamdi kanu alone. The whole nigeria don try their style to make the government restructure and them no still restructure, if nnamdi kanu style dey make them talk about restructure then God bless him. If he dies today fighting this course, so be it.

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 19, 2017
They came to thank Wike for denying Biafra. Smh.
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by Barry1000: 12:41am On Sep 19, 2017
they are welcome if they are for peace.
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 12:46am On Sep 19, 2017
have u ever been cheated by MTN ?, if yes, kindly visit the crime section of nairaland and chose th topic "
Lets All Stop Mtn's Illegal Extortion And Unlawful Deductions Of Our Money&data". you got to contribute. lets all fight MTN now. a LEGAL battle
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:24am On Sep 19, 2017
sotall:
lol! You seem pained to the extent you are deviating from the focal point of our discussion which is who are the parasites in the current political structure of Nigeria.
If I have to respond to your deviations, criminality knows no tribe nor religion. People of different tribe and religion commit crime everyday . Same can't be said about parasitism. One region has remained perpetually backward in Nigeria and feeding-off or living on the resources of another region. It hurts to come from that region, it really hurts bro.

Some of you are so delusional and brainwashed to believe your own propaganda; pls attempt to explain how the north is parasitic on the erosion ravaged infertile red soiled criminal enclave called the SE - pls do that and watch how I'll burst your ignorant self conceited bubble - what does the SE contribute that the north may be parasitic upon?.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by FriendNG: 1:31am On Sep 19, 2017
dechriscool:
Peace is supreme and I hope these northerners wil l sustain this peace request if any southerners become president.In case of President Buhari not making it to the end of his tenure.

And I hope Southerners will learn from this and stop the hate. Losing an election is not = hate.
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by FriendNG: 1:39am On Sep 19, 2017
LordAdam:

Apologize for what?

Why do you think the Northern govs are running around like headless chickens? They know how dangerous the hand they've dealt is. Or do you think IPOB would just fizzle out when tens of thousands of their members are outside the shores of the country?

All of this is an attempt to stifle the calls for restructuring and it'd fail.

-Lord

Chest beater, your chest no dey pain you??

Let Ipob do worst. Do you think it will affect the northern governors or the northeners? It will end in your region while the army turn it into somalia.
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by OjukwuWarBird: 1:50am On Sep 19, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Some of you are so delusional and brainwashed to believe your own propaganda; pls attempt to explain how the north is parasitic on the erosion ravaged infertile red soiled criminal enclave called the SE - pls do that and watch how I'll burst your ignorant self conceited bubble - what does the SE contribute that the north may be parasitic upon?.

If they shout Biafra, you are always the first to oppose their desire.

One day, they shall be free.
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by OjukwuWarBird: 1:52am On Sep 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Let Ipob do worst. Do you think it will affect the northern governors or the northeners? It will end in your region while the army turn it into somalia.

Keep deceiving yourself thinking IPOB will make their homeland a theater of war when they can strike your region in a silent way and maintain secrecy

as Lordadam told you, IPOB has lots of members outside Nigeria

All they need to do is to produce documentaries about the systematic genocide and marginalization of Biafra land and ensure that it is shown on international stations every month in every country.

The fight will be taken global.
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by pawesome(m): 4:08am On Sep 19, 2017
Na wetin Plateau State governor de do fr dia?...u b Hausa?..no wonder Hausas de threaten d peace fr Plateau afta una dn sell all una land to dem run go village
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by sotall(m): 5:30am On Sep 19, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

I am watching your mumu in 3D. Where in my post did I mention south east??
I wonder why your brain by reflex thinks only the south easterners hate this political arrangement that only favours the parasites.For your information, the south south where I come from is the host that you lots are parasitic on.
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 6:46am On Sep 19, 2017
zico530:
After killing unarmed civilians? All I see is northern governors on tourism
what do u know
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by duno1: 7:21am On Sep 19, 2017
The rich/elite speak the same "language" devoid of religion and ethnicity. That's all I see here......
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by Dynast(m): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2017
[quote author=wike post=60605395 We are Rivers people and we belong to the Niger Delta "quote]
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by LordAdam: 9:21am On Sep 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Is that why Buratai is already chickening out and saying proclamation is different from declaration?

Everything IPOB has done has affected Northern Governors and Northerners whether you care to admit it or not. You guys don't want restructuring and want the status quo to remain. The South wants the opposite.

Earlier this year el-Rufai insulted people clamoring for restructuring. This month you guys formed a committee to debate restructuring. Why do you think that stance changed.

The North is like a frog in a beaker of cold water over a lit burner. Don't overestimate your reach, you will not turn any Southern region to Somalia and Nigeria would still stand. The NE is already a Somalia. Comedian!

And btw, did you read Wike's declaration?

"We are Rivers people and we belong to the Niger Delta"

-Lord
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by FriendNG: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2017
LordAdam:

Is that why Buratai is already chickening out and saying proclamation is different from declaration?

Everything IPOB has done has affected Northern Governors and Northerners whether you care to admit it or not. You guys don't want restructuring and want the status quo to remain. The South wants the opposite.

Earlier this year el-Rufai insulted people clamoring for restructuring. This month you guys formed a committee to debate restructuring. Why do you think that stance changed.

The North is like a frog in a beaker of cold water over a lit burner. Don't overestimate your reach, you will not turn any Southern region to Somalia and Nigeria would still stand. The NE is already a Somalia. Comedian!

And btw, did you read Wike's declaration?

"We are Rivers people and we belong to the Niger Delta"

-Lord

please ipob are coward if they did not do their worst. I repeat it has nothing to do with northern gov or northerners. You can only turn your region to Somalia, northeast is an example.

You can do nothing about restructuring except if the northern representative want it (meaning senators and reps)

1 Like

Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by LordAdam: 9:32am On Sep 19, 2017
FriendNG:

please ipob are coward if they did not do their worst. I repeat it has nothing to do with northern gov or northerners. You can only turn your region to Somalia, northeast is an example.

You can do nothing about restructuring except if the northern representative want it (meaning senators and reps)

Now who is chest beating? Aboki no dey hard to predict.

As I said, you are a comedian.

-Lord
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by FriendNG: 9:35am On Sep 19, 2017
LordAdam:

Now who is chest beating? Aboki no dey hard to predict.

As I said, you are a comedian.

-Lord

Oya now Ipob should deal with the north or let the south force restructuring by their votes in National assembly Mr chestbeater
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
sotall:
I am watching your mumu in 3D. Where in my post did I mention south east??
I wonder why your brain by reflex thinks only the south easterners hate this political arrangement that only favours the parasites.For your information, the south south where I come from is the host that you lots are parasitic on.

Ok, another delusional adherent of 'Our Oyel Mentality' - go on and prove the so called parasitic relationship in 3D.
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by sotall(m): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Ok, another delusional adherent of 'Our Oyel Mentality' - go on and prove the so called parasitic relationship in 3D.
kiss the truth and stop blabbing. Bloody parasite.
Re: Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

If they shout Biafra, you are always the first to oppose their desire.

One day, they shall be free.

LOL, if it were up to me, I'd not hesitate to give you your Biafra because there is clearly no gain in being together with such dishonest and obnoxious co-travellers - believe me, majority of ordinary northerners feel that way; its only the political elites from all regions blocking it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opeyemi Bamidele Shot During Fayemi's Campaign (Photos) / Katsina House Of Representatives Bye-Election Results: PDP Beating APC / Prof. Osinbajo Kneels Down As Powerful Bishops Pray For Him (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.