Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,148 members, 7,863,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Trump Is The Biggest Scam America Ever Had. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Is The Biggest Scam America Ever Had. (300 Views)

Countries With The Biggest Debts In The World (Photos) / Those Living In Black America Ever Noticed The Lack Of Black Banks .. / China Deploys Army Of Ducks To Fight Off Biggest Locust Invasion In 20 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Is The Biggest Scam America Ever Had. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
As I m speaking to you right now, I think trump is losing his base. How will you campaign that you will build the world and end DACA programmed.
Now you are saying you will only increase border security and revisit DACA and even get into Paris agreement. Trump is a stupid man who can't play his role as a president. How can the minority in the senate gave you an order and you accepted. This is not the Trump I know during his campaign.
Re: Trump Is The Biggest Scam America Ever Had. by itchie: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Trump is the best president America ever had

3 Likes

Re: Trump Is The Biggest Scam America Ever Had. by mexxmoney: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
Whether you like him or not, trump is the president and will be for the next four, probably eight years. I advise y'all to take chill pill. Four years is too long a time to grieve and be bitter.
Re: Trump Is The Biggest Scam America Ever Had. by coluka: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
God bless president trump!!! Haters can go kill themselves for all I care. Trump is president and will be for the next eight years

2 Likes

Re: Trump Is The Biggest Scam America Ever Had. by psucc(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2017
See as someone inside one village for Ondo State the cry for Americans. The hunger in Nigeria is so strong that it has to turn people's mind to what doesn't concern them

2 Likes

Re: Trump Is The Biggest Scam America Ever Had. by Megatrix: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Trump rocks, Trump rolls, Trump rules. All dems cry babies can cry me a river. It doesn't change the fact the Trump is president and they can't do anything about that

1 Like

Re: Trump Is The Biggest Scam America Ever Had. by Neminc: 9:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
What is the problem with all this Nigerian busy bodies and America's president? Your country is in a mess under a rudderless leadership and your concern is the president of another country. Foolishness of the highest order

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

SOMALIA ATTACK: 300 People Were Killed In Mogadishu Attack / Terrorist Attack: Hotel Explosion In Somalia Kills 23, Injure 30 People - Photos / HILLARY MELTDOWN! Federal Judge Issues Order On Hillary Emails That Will Give He

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.