Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Electricity: 2,000 Mega-watts Generated Not Distributed To Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity: 2,000 Mega-watts Generated Not Distributed To Nigerians (13045 Views)

Nigerians Can Now Buy And Sell Electricity (2 MW Minimum) - Fashola / See What Was Actually Distributed To Farmers During Buhari’s Visit To Bauchi / NDDC, China Plan 7,000 Mega Watts Regional Power Project In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity: 2,000 Mega-watts Generated Not Distributed To Nigerians by megamank(m): 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
for some weeks now we have been enjoying light in my area. Delta state and oghara town, last weekend from friday to saturday we even experience 22hours uninterupted light supply. though i am still not believing that i have been sleeping with light over days now but this is true from my part.
Re: Electricity: 2,000 Mega-watts Generated Not Distributed To Nigerians by Icon79(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Wrong!

Actually, you can deceive Satan. The Satan is NOT omnipotent, so somebody can actually deceive satan, but that would be very difficult though because Satan is the father of lies .... hence, he knows all the tricks in the world.

O pari

BeeBeeOoh:
There are three people you can't deceive in this life, they are:-

1. God

2. Devil. And,

3. Yourself..

Brother I don't wanna be economical with the truth, you are blatantly and shamelessly lying to yourself without any atom or molecule of shame on your face angry

NB: The Worst Form Of Deceit Is Self Deceit And That What You Are Just Doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity: 2,000 Mega-watts Generated Not Distributed To Nigerians by Juliearth(f): 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
AntiIPOB:
And do you believed that right now we pay before using light?

Let them give light and see if the public will have any excuse to own them, for now they have no reason to complain,from obj to gej and now how many times this fools increase tariff without reasonable output?

Inasmuch as I am tempted to belief you,I feel its necessary to remind you that a vast majority of Nigerian homes do not use the prepaid meter and even some of those who do,breach/byepass it to minimize consumption... I belief in a better Nigeria,where electricity among other infrastructure would be in great supply . However,we the masses need a total and absolute mindset overhaul.
Re: Electricity: 2,000 Mega-watts Generated Not Distributed To Nigerians by jpphilips(m): 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
When asked to invest in infrastructures, the DISCOS scream no money despite ripping us off with estimated bills and defunct fixed charge, what is expected of a smart Minister?
Ask Nigerians to stop paying bills till they receive pre paid meters, the DISCOS will be forced to build the infrastructure or sell off to those who have the capacity.
Fashola is a decorated nincompoop!!
Re: Electricity: 2,000 Mega-watts Generated Not Distributed To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Juliearth:

Inasmuch as I am tempted to belief you,I feel its necessary to remind you that a vast majority of Nigerian homes do not use the prepaid meter and even some of those who do,breach/byepass it to minimize consumption... I belief in a better Nigeria,where electricity among other infrastructure would be in great supply . However,we the masses need a total and absolute mindset overhaul.
Now,the metering of residence is the duty of an individual or disco?

Don't even answer the question, the deliberately refused to shares meters cos it is not profiting them.

Now talking about bypass,if disco is giving me huge bills without using light,what if they use light?

Disco are busy stealing from the public but they don't want anyone to steal from them abi?

You can only leap what you sow.
Re: Electricity: 2,000 Mega-watts Generated Not Distributed To Nigerians by Juliearth(f): 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Now,the metering of residence is the duty of an individual or disco?

Don't even answer the question, the deliberately refused to shares meters cos it is not profiting them.

Now talking about bypass,if disco is giving me huge bills without using light,what if they use light?

Disco are busy stealing from the public but they don't want anyone to steal from them abi?

You can only leap what you sow.

I understand!
Re: Electricity: 2,000 Mega-watts Generated Not Distributed To Nigerians by Charles4075(m): 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
bamosagie:
In Nigeria people will contribute money to buy transformer, invite (pay) PHCN to install the transformer, buy and pay for the installation of low tension wire and still get to pay crazy bill for darkness.
Not only that bro. If the cable or the jumper cable or feeder pillar gets bad, the street or zone affected will still contribute money to buy. If the houses in the zone affected pay their bills duly, then they should expect light after 6 - 8 months. But if they don't pay their bills regularly, oga till 2 - 3 years time.

Especially here in Benin city, stealing of cable wires from the transformer is the hottest biz now Orchestrated by you know who people.
Re: Electricity: 2,000 Mega-watts Generated Not Distributed To Nigerians by Islie: 8:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

The news is false Sir.

you made the news false or who
Re: Electricity: 2,000 Mega-watts Generated Not Distributed To Nigerians by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 20, 2017
Islie:

you made the news false or who

The lying Fashola.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suleiman Ajadi: More Properties To Be Acquired By Kwara Govt / INEC To Conduct Outstanding Rivers Rerun In 2017 / Nigeria Set For Highest Oil Exports To Europe In 7 Months (Dailytrust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.