Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash (29002 Views)

Akin Alabi Says Man Who Rejected House For Borehole Didn’t Make A Wise Decision / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments / Senator Ademola Adeleke Twerking: Davido Says Man In Viral Video Not Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by kahal29: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
An aggrieved man has taken to Twitter to allege that his brother died as he confronted armed soldiers in the struggle for the realisation of the Biafran State.

The man, one Onyema Isaac Ugo with Twitter handle @OnyemaIsaa, claims that his relation was killed by the soldiers in Umuahia last Friday.

In his social media lamentation which friends and other sympathisers reacted to, Mr. Ugo alleged that the late Kelechi was recruited into the Indigenous People of Biafra, but that he was felled by “the bullets of the army.”

Detailing the steps allegedly leading to Kelechi’s recruitment and eventual death, Ugo wrote, “I told Kelechi to stop this IPOB of a thing.

“But he didn’t listen, because he has been brainwashed by NK. I don’t know if he was under a spell by IPOB. Today, where is Kelechi?”

Continuing, Ugo said that for days now, Kelechi’s mum and his sisters have been crying because of their son’s death

He claimed that the late Kelechi Metuh was a butcher in Anara market, but that he left his successful business to go to Umuahia “to meet his death.”

Providing other facts about his late relation, Ugo claimed that Kelechi Metuh was a native of Anara, in Isiala Mbano Imo State.

He said that Kelechi’s mother said the late man left Anara for Umuahia last Friday morning at about 8pm; and that though his mother reportedly warned him earlier on Friday morning not to go to Umuahia that day, he refused.

“Today, where is Kelechi?” Ugo lamented.

Explaining how his allegedly bereaved family members were informed of Kelechi’s death, Ugo wrote, “We got the news from an unknown caller on Friday night by 9pm, that Kelechi was shot by army(sic) in NK (Nnamdi Kanu’s) community.

Reporting on Kelechi’s mother’s reaction to the news of her son’s death, Ugo said the mother cried, “We did not know that it was his last day for him on earth, Kelechi my son is dead, and I will not see him again.

“Nnamdi Kanu don’t know who my son is, but my son died because of him, he will pay for his blood, Nnamdi Kanu will pay for Kelechi’s blood.”

Ugo, too, unable to contain his grief, wrote, “I cannot still believe that Kelechi is dead, Kelechi that I saw on Monday last week is now dead. #Sad. Nnamdi will surely pay.”

He also said he wished other youths in southeast would Learn from Kelechi’s issue, concluding with a saying, “A stubborn fly follows the corpse to the grave.”

And, as Twitter users expressed doubts about his claims, with some insinuating that he was only looking for cheap fame using a spurious claim as basis, Ugo urged his critics to “come to Mbano in Imo State and confirm it.”

He tweeted, “When you get to Owerri, take a bus going to Anara in Isiala Mbano from Okigwe (motor) park.

“When you get to Anara junction, enter a bike going to Umuehie village in Anara, tell him to take you to the king’s palace, ask them of the family that their son was killed.”

When told to provide the photograph of the deceased, Ugo said he was not tweeting with an Android phone and that he could not upload photographs on Twitter.

“I am an Igbo man, flesh and blood, why will I use my brother’s name for propaganda?” he querried his critics.

Quoting a published news that IPOB burned down mosque in Abia, Ugo drew a parallel with the Boko Haram activities in the North, saying, “This is how Boko Haram started bombing churches in the North.”

He declared Kanu wanted.

http://punchng.com/nnamdi-kanu-brainwashed-my-brother-says-man-whose-relation-was-killed-in-ipob-clash/

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
I don't understand people..Human beings are strange!

Did Nnamdi kanu kill kelechi or did Buhari kill kelechi. Why are they not blaming the killers of the young man? The fulani soldiers massacred our people...they should and would be held responsible.

Kelechi is a great man. He died hoping for BIAFRA. He died because Nigeria is not a place he can call home. Like many of us kelechi was tired of this contrapment, kelechi didn't want to raise his children in this zoo!
Kelechi was a graduate, but 5years after graduating, no job for kelechi....kelechi might be died but his is very much alive, and he died knowing that BIAFRA would come. Kelechi did not die in vain. Kelechi is a hero.

God bless you my brother. Sleep on kelechi. We would not disappoint you.

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Nwodosis(m): 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
What do you understand by brainwashing or being brainwashed? Nnamdi Kanu just told your brother the truth about himself and his enslavement in the country he called his! Blamed the the murderous Nigerian military that killed your armless brother and not Kanu.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by DickDastardLION(m): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Raiders: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
rip. Kelechi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by HiddenShadow: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
A news without a video of the man and his brother

Fake news from punch owned by Afonjas

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
May his soul rest.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by madridguy(m): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by 9jvirgin(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
You are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
Please someone should call that Facebook mod whom at the mention of IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu multiple orgasm is assured to come and move to this to front page as usual

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by adadike281(f): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
I lost a relation too while Kanu's family dey for obodo oyibo. Rip Nwanem!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Ever8054: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nwodosis:
What do you understand by brainwashing or being brainwashed? Nnamdi Kanu just told your brother the truth about himself and his enslavement in the country he called his!
you knew the truth but never went out to be killed for the truth..next to die in the foolishness of Biafra would be you or one of your loved one..its a prophecy.

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by bedspread: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nigerian Army sebi UNA see?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Afam4eva(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
adadike281:
If Kanu was abroad now, una go say why is he talking from abroad. Why is he not in Nigeria. he came to Nigeria where his father and relations are and you care so much about his little children joining the fight. Some of you are just inherently silly with the way you reason.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by HiddenShadow: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
adadike281:

Kanu lost his own relatives also.

Stop being mischievous.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Abagworo(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Not only his brother but many people I hitherto thought were wise. This IPOB issue has made me put some low IQ friends where they belong. No intelligent person could have believed all the nonsense that came off the pig's mouth. I know PDP were supporting him for political reasons but anybody who isn't a PDP member that sided him is stupid.

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
But Nnamdi Kanu never forced anybody to join IPOB

#caseclosed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Abagworo:
Not only his brother but many people I hitherto thought were wise. This IPOB issue has made me put some low IQ friends where they belong. No intelligent person could have believed all the nonsense that came off the pig's mouth. I know PDP were supporting him for political reasons but anybody who isn't a PDP member that sided him is stupid.
IPOB fought GEJ administration under PDP & their members that invade SE radio station were arrested. IPOB is not PDP so please don't try to mix kerosene with water. I know you to be pro buhari & APC but we should reason beyond political parties

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by IkpuMmiri(f): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2017
The Blood Of These Innocent Youths Will Forever Be On The Head Of Nnamdi Kanu And His Family! They Will Never Know Peace Till They Breath Their Last!

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by morbeta(m): 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2017
A stubborn fly will also follow casket enter grave. That's the case of kelechi.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by unohbethel(m): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

bros the way punch just dey write fake fake news dis days eh..

ike gwuru.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Bari22: 12:09am On Sep 19, 2017
kanu u will never know Peace

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Theakthedream: 12:16am On Sep 19, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
I don't understand people..Human beings are strange!

Did Nnamdi kanu kill kelechi or did Buhari kill kelechi. Why are they not blaming the killers of the young man? The fulani soldiers massacred our people...they should and would be held responsible.

Kelechi is a great man. He died hoping for BIAFRA. He died because Nigeria is not a place he can call home. Like many of us kelechi was tired of this contrapment, kelechi didn't want to raise his children in this zoo!
Kelechi was a graduate, but 5years after graduating, no job for kelechi....kelechi might be died but his is very much alive, and he died knowing that BIAFRA would come. Kelechi did not die in vain. Kelechi is a hero.

God bless you my brother. Sleep on kelechi. We would not disappoint you.
WHY are you still alive? We're you not aware that Python dance was going on in Abia state? Why didn't you go lay down your life for your terrorist Lord Nnamdi cownu?... Rubbish talk from an Ipob miscreant.
Better send your brothers and yourself to go face the Army with ordinary stick and bottles..Don't you want to be an Hero? .. Yeye Internet worrior

137 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by MadameHadiza: 12:17am On Sep 19, 2017
That's whah we've been saying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Theakthedream: 12:23am On Sep 19, 2017
Afam4eva:

If Kanu was abroad now, una go say why is he talking from abroad. Why is he not in Nigeria. he came to Nigeria where his father and relations are and you care so much about his little children joining the fight. Some of you are just inherently silly with the way you reason.
WHY didnt you face the Army as instructed by your terrorist lord nnamdi cownu? Go and die for him Na.. Keyboard warriors.

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Theakthedream: 12:25am On Sep 19, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Where is terrorist nnamdi cownu?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by tsdarkside(m): 12:43am On Sep 19, 2017
when we warned una that cownunu was brainwashing una,una didnt listen...

what you want from us now..??...sorry??..condolenses??...

nonesense... angry angry angry angry

you have your area in the east,what the fvck do you igbos still want??..... angry angry angry

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by tit(f): 12:44am On Sep 19, 2017
Theakthedream:

WHY didnt you not go face the Army as instructed by your terrorist lord nnamdi cownu? Go and die for him Na.. Keyboard warriors.

Strong Army!
I hail ooo!
Shekau is waiting you in Sambissa.
Stop quaffing goof and whiskey in Aba,
And roger your sef straight to Yobe or Borno

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by tsdarkside(m): 12:50am On Sep 19, 2017
tit:

Strong Army!
I hail ooo!

and you call yourself a woman..you are not a woman...you are a monster....!!! angry angry angry

nonesense... angry angry

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by Theakthedream: 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
tit:

Strong Army!
I hail ooo!
YOU haven't been relevant since Gej lost 2015 election.. Hope you are still getting crumbs.. The fight against corruption is real.. Abi you don join Ipob terrorist group? grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by SladeWilson(m): 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Brainwashed My Brother; Says Man Whose Relation Was Killed In Clash by attackgat: 2:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
It is one thing for Kanu to brainwash someone, it is another for the Nigerian Army to shoot unarmed people they are paid to protect.

The Nigerian Army are gunning people down in an area where there is no war and people are calling Kanu

Other civilised countries, you will never see the Army outside the barraks unless there is war

Why dont you people start demanding an end to extrer-judicial murder?

Why support military brigandage?

You leave the people doing the shooting and blame someone who has no gun

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate / 6 Reasons Ibarapa Residents Want Iskilu Wakili Evicted / Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.