Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

IPOB Breaking News - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Breaking News (3361 Views)

IPOB Breaking News Today, Wednesday 18th March, 2020 / IPOB Breaking News Today, Sunday March 1st, 2020 / IPOB Breaking News Today, February 14th, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: IPOB Breaking News by Prouddevil(m): 6:33am On Sep 19, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
After a meeting with Nnamdi Kanu we have agreed that 18th November to be declared Mourning Day for python dance (egwu eke) fallen heroes. Remembering them supersedes any election in Igbo land.
Hope this news reaches front pages of newspapers/social medias tomorrow so all Igbos can hear this,please help spread information.

All Igbos please adhere. Thankyou
Mynd44.
watch out, the moniker is an ipop e-warrior, the security are watching.
Re: IPOB Breaking News by laribari(m): 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
if its what the people dont like,do u think they will support him. He is like d voice of a common man. And like u can use ur head i believe. You should rather blame ur FG who came to riddle bullets on unarmed people.

Is there anywhere in d world the leader just allow himself die foolishly at the beginning of a struggle. Use ur head man. Even buhari/ buratai or commanders who make noise of crushing enemies...do u see them anywhere new the war front. No matter how u guyz sound it wont whine him to come out to be assasinated foolishly like how they tried and fail, now they r trying their best to cover their mess up. When d real logical time for death for the course arises we know. Remember this same man stayed in prison for 2yrs alone because he was speaking out for the people. Stop hating him but rather the FG always cheating. I know u r igbo but afraid of tomorrow of something like war...u r a shame,selfish being if u can fight fr ur children better tomorrow. Arent u lucky someone a man like u is doing it and trying his best to make it non.voilent even as d FG keeps pushing d course to d wall

I will pass becos u said I know you are igbo and to me that sounds brotherly.

However, I have a lot to say in response to your post but I will let it be.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Problems With The Igbos Is That We Don't Like Ourselves . / Human Trafficking: Atrocities Against Victims And The Nigerian Challenge / Enugu Govt Has No Plans To Ban Operation Of Tricycles After 2019 Gen. Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.