Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Please, I Need Help For Directions To Maye In Oyo Town, Oyo State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please, I Need Help For Directions To Maye In Oyo Town, Oyo State (463 Views)

Directions To Igando / Safe Ways To Find Directions To Any Location / Help!!! Directions To Nysc Camp Lagos From Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Help For Directions To Maye In Oyo Town, Oyo State by ExcessKJ(m): 5:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Please, I am in need of an assistant of any one here who can give me clear direction to a location in Oyo town. I was told Oyo town is a locality in Oyo State. If my instructor was right. I need help, the only place I knew in Oyo State is Ibadan.

To : Baptist Primary School, Maye. Oyo (Oyo State)
I was told it is in a village
Re: Please, I Need Help For Directions To Maye In Oyo Town, Oyo State by lukescott: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2017
Oyo town is the second largest town in oyo state after Ibadan. It's easy to locate, take a bus from Ojoo or iwo road in Ibadan, the journey is less than 45mins. Make sure you alight at owode when you get to oyo, from there take bike to where you're going. Bike is the major means of transportation in oyo town.
Re: Please, I Need Help For Directions To Maye In Oyo Town, Oyo State by ExcessKJ(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
lukescott:
Oyo town is the second largest town in oyo state after Ibadan. It's easy to locate, take a bus from Ojoo or iwo road in Ibadan, the journey is less than 45mins. Make sure you alight at owode when you get to oyo, from there take bike to where you're going. Bike is the major means of transportation in oyo town.

Thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

Trump Travel Boycott Extended To Eight Nations / World Record: Electric Bus Sets New Distance Traveled On A Single Charge / Canadian Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.