Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Confessions Of An Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confessions Of An Atheists (394 Views)

You cannot be an atheists and have objective morality. / If An Atheists Goes For Interview, What Will He/she Choose As Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Stephanie Otobo & Kemi Olunloyo's Confessions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confessions Of An Atheists by blueAgent(m): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2017
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to
believe what isn’t true; the other is to refuse to
believe what is true.”
—Soren Kierkegaard (1813-1855), who is
considered to be the first existentialist
philosopher.
“I want atheism to be true and am made uneasy
by the fact that some of the most intelligent and well-informed people I know are religious
believers. It isn’t just that I don’t believe in God and, naturally, hope that I’m right in my belief.
It’s that I hope there is no God! I don’t want there to be a God; I don’t want the universe to be like that… My guess is that this cosmic authority problem is not a rare condition and that it is responsible for much of the scientism and reductionism of our time. One of the tendencies it supports is the ludicrous overuse of evolutionary biology to explain everything about life, including everything about the human mind.”
–New York University Professor of Philosophy,
and leading atheist philosopher, Thomas Nagel

From this confessions and many others it is obvious that Atheism is not based on logic but a desire that God does not exist. No wonder they are so desperate.

www.godevidence.com/2010/10/if-the-evidence-for-god-is-so-strong-why-are-so-many-smart-people-unconvinced/

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

What Happens Right After You Die? / 15 Things That Have Change In Christianity Today / Were Adam And Eve Really Nayked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.