Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

New Image Of Upcoming Gionee M7 With 6GB RAM & 2K Display - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Image Of Upcoming Gionee M7 With 6GB RAM & 2K Display (2235 Views)

Leaked Image Of The First Infinix Device With Wireless Charging / i need a phone with 6gb ram at below 100k / Gionee M7 Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Image Of Upcoming Gionee M7 With 6GB RAM & 2K Display by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Gionee M7 now stars in leaked live images, showing bezel-less front and dual rear camera

Gionee is currently getting ready to unveil its next smartphone. The M7 will become official on September 25, and a press render showing it has leaked earlier today. But how about some hands-on live images? You ask, Chinese Weibo users deliver. The following shots have been leaked mere hours after the aforementioned press render, and they show the same blue color version.

As you can see, the front of the phone is near bezel-less, following the biggest design trend of 2017, while on the back there's a dual camera setup - which has to be the second biggest trend of the year in the mobile world.

The Gionee M7 has a metal unibody construction, a fingerprint sensor on the rear, and software-rendered Android navigation buttons. It's expected to sport a 6-inch 1,080x2,160 touchscreen, 6GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, the MediaTek Helio P30 SoC, and Android 7.1.1 Nougat on board.

Source | Via GSMARENA

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Obinoscopy
Re: New Image Of Upcoming Gionee M7 With 6GB RAM & 2K Display by Josephjnr(m): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2017
Gionee remains my best phone on earth. Waiting patently.

1 Like

Re: New Image Of Upcoming Gionee M7 With 6GB RAM & 2K Display by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:49am On Sep 19, 2017
Josephjnr:
Gionee remains my best phone on earth. Waiting patently.
Me too

The spec make

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Android Phones You Can Buy In Nigeria For Less Than 100K / 10 Amazing Phone Hacks You Never Knew / [video] I Used The TECNO Phantom 9 For 2 Days And Here's My Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.