Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) (18941 Views)

No NYSC Mobilisation Soon - Director-General, Shuaibu / You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director / Kazaure & Corpers Condole With Family Of Yusuf Bomoi, Late NYSC Director-General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by Naijashortcode(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2017
So sad......
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by ceco(f): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2017
javacompgeek:
The Director-General, Management, staff and all Corps members nationwide mourn the demise of the 13th Chief Executive of the National Youth Service Corps, Brigadier General Yusuf Bomoi (Rtd.) whose sad death occurred today following a brief illness.

His funeral was conducted today in Abuja according to Islamic rites.

Brigadier General Bomoi was the Director-General from October 2004 to January 2009 and was credited with many achievements, especially his humane disposition to the welfare of corps members and staff. Equally unforgettable were his unparalleled administrative skills in running the affairs of the NYSC as the Director General.

His death is a great loss not only to the immediate family, but also the NYSC family and the rest of the nation.
Our thoughts are with his loved ones even as we pray to Almighty Allah to grant him eternal rest, and comfort them in this moment of grief.

May his soul rest in peace.

Signed:

Management

Culled from: http://corpershive.com/latest_news/2017/09/19/nysc-loses-former-director-general-photo/

Grant him eternal rest oh Lord. My thoughts are with his family. He was d DG when I served n he was a good man. Inhabitable camps where built in his administration. For example, Nasarawa, osun, kano NYSC orientation camps amongst others
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by denuga01: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
RIP my former commandant at Command Secondary School Kaduna
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by DONADAMS(m): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
ecoeco:

Finally

Let som1 dat knows d meaning of chief executive take his position

Nysc monthly stipend has remained 19800 for ages
Do u knw hw many corpers hav lost their lives because of lack of money to treat illness? Did you even Read the post?

No special scholarship program for corpers by nysc
No entrepreneurship sponsorship program by nysc

either
Cds is just a bunch of gathering on Thursdays n Fridays

Wat has he modified or improved since he sat his lazy ass on dat chair?

Am sure he doesn't know nysc website starts www. Nd ends with .ng

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by muller101(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
ecoeco:

Finally

Do u knw hw many corpers hav lost their lives because of lack of money to treat illness?

either

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#
comprehension deficiency
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by Amhappy(f): 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
Bomoi was the NYSC director when I served 2008/2009. Rip Sir
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by HeGeMon(m): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
Who is minding this fool that posted this rubbish, the fool in question cannot even read & comprehend, its his type that Nnamdi Kanu tells that he has rockets from North Korea & biafra has 82 embassies around the world. Foolish pig, this late man is better than your father.
ecoeco:

Finally

Do u knw hw many corpers hav lost their lives because of lack of money to treat illness?

either

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by sekem: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Amhappy:
Bomoi was the NYSC director when I served 2008/2009. Rip Sir

And so? lipsrsealed
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by Templa(m): 12:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
My sharp handsome DG .RIP..ekitikete 2006-07 corpers hail thee ..may your gentle soul RIP
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by jibs4lv(m): 12:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rest in perfect peace On behave of all A17 Corp members.
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by CoolChinex07: 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
ecoeco:

Finally

either

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#
U must have taken Indian hemp this morning. Ur mental state need to be examined. Sometimes silent is need to hide ur crass, idiotic stupidity!!
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by oglalasioux(m): 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nice man. Visited my camp in Maiduguri; 2005. Was very friendly to every corps member.

Rest in peace.
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by Kevsman(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
ecoeco:

Finally

either

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#
grow up and learn how to read properly before you comment .....
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by striker07(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
The DG When I served in 2008, May his soul find eternal Rest.
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by barnaby04(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rest in peace Gen. Bomoi. I feel proud to have served this great country during your tenure as the NYSC D.G.

I remember with nostalgia your visit to our camp in Ungogo, Kano state then.

May the Almighty Allah grant your soul Aljanar Firdaus

KN/A/2006-2007

Platoon 10: The most rugged platoon that produced the Miss NYSC Batch A.
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by BlessSammy(m): 2:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Rest in Peace Boss
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by kamantan(m): 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2017
rest on sir. he was my commandant in the 90's at command secondary school kadunarest on sir. he was my commandant in the 90's at command secondary school kadunarest on sir. he was my commandant in the 90's at command secondary school kaduna
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by Naijashortcode(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by Asebaba1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
ecoeco:

Finally

either

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#
Try and read, for you to read this you must be a graduate, if you can't say good about someone just keep quiet
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by muriunited(m): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
May Aljanatul Firdous be your aboard.
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by dayopti(m): 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Eyah, this is a very sad news, his signature is on my NYSC certificate Batch B 2005, RIP General.
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by bedspread: 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
ecoeco:

Finally

either

Mtchewwww

#Eco99#
NA WA 4 u ooo..Bomoi has left NYSC SINCE 2009...
RIP SIR....

I remember Him for Throwing all NYSC 2006 batch B members that paid for Runs to his HOME STATE , YOBE STATE....

WE WERE THE FIRST CORPERS THAT YSED THE FIKA CAMP...
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by Mpotomisticai(m): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
he was my commandant back then in command sec school Kaduna far back 1996 and 97. he was so disciplined that he had to make his own sons repeat our jss2. rip general...
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by mcvelli(m): 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
I was a corps member when he was the DG. Then, allowee was 8,500. That was February 2006 to January 2007. May his soul rest in peace. Amen!
Re: Yusuf Bomoi Is Dead (Ex NYSC Director-General) by JayBaronJay: 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
Watermelonman:
how much dem cost u

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020 @MaySystem Cybercafe. 2nd Rainbow, Mile 2 / NYSC Ogun State: 96 Pregnant Women, Nursing Mother Excused From Camp / Prospective Nysc "Edo State"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.