Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi (19564 Views)

This Fisherman Uses Fish To Catch Bigger Fish (pictures/video) / Akwa Ibom Conclude Plans To Start Exporting Bamboo / Bamboo Mistletoe, Afomo Or Awuruse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi by jordyspices: 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
Op u knw add say dem dey use am for decking house
Re: 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi by yaki84: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
The thing with our online warriors and chest beaters is to criticize all policies of the government...

We know its 2017, and producing toothpick is shamefull.
But is it not more shamefull that this is 2017 and the giant of africa cannot boast of producing anything.

If we have to start, we have to start from somewhere.
Its good to criticize but its stupid to be attacking every policy of the govt..

We are behind, but we still need to start from sumwhr
where dem keep our dustbin?
Re: 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi by kelvee(m): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

Even Common Bamboo is more USEFUL than BUHARI in this Country cry

Take a chill pill abeg..
Stop this hate and blame game mbok!!! and move forward. Buhari is probably enjoying in the hospital and u r here calling his name..
Re: 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi by MVLOX(m): 1:24pm On Sep 19, 2017
wow OP oya take collect ur reward for jab well done...
Re: 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
yaki84:
where dem keep our dustbin?
One dey ur paps mouthh the oda one dey na ur mumc punaa..
Oya carry ur rubbish go dump dia..
Re: 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi by yaki84: 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

One dey ur paps mouthh the oda one dey na ur mumc punaa..
Oya carry ur rubbish go dump dia..
ikpa if i descend on u,u will delete ur acct for nairaland.
Ka iso....
Re: 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi by oshorstan(f): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Adieza:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=270617896777659&id=158338594672257

GOD BLESS YOU FOR ALL THE AID AND SUCCOUR TO NIGERIANS
MY PROBLEM WITH THIS GOVT IS HOW TO UTILISE THIS INFORMATION , I FEEL SORRY FOR NIGERIA
Re: 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
yaki84:

ikpa if i descend on u,u will delete ur acct for nairaland.

Ka iso....

Ikpa if i start with u, you go delete your life comot for this world... If for ur mind u think say u tyt reach... Try cross me again... With all Igbos running away from nairaland...it will be cool to use u an play sport.

Meh ame sadd, try ncross ke aya kid se ukwak asibre
Re: 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi by yaki84: 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Ikpa if i start with u, you go delete your life comot for this world... If for ur mind u think say u tyt reach... Try cross me again... With all Igbos running away from nairaland...it will be cool to use u an play sport.

Meh ame sadd, try ncross ke aya kid se ukwak asibre
yak aba doh.......
U too toy for consummation.
Re: 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi by 400billionman: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
The major use of Bamboo in Nigeria is house decking...
Re: 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi by Ogunleti01: 3:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

Even Common Bamboo is more USEFUL than BUHARI in this Country cry

That is how you disrespect your father at home
Re: 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi by sunkymike(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
for wooden glasses. contact me if you want one

Re: 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi by joinnow: 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Reason they called it miracle tree in Asian.
There 1000 uses of bamboo cheesy
Re: 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi by SoulB6: 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
brightnonso:

your information in not complete;
you gave us the uses or bamboo trees without informing us how it can be used to get the required results.

Cos I get many bamboo trees for my village o

Google is your friend, you want make them give you everything.
Re: 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi by hgnbello(m): 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
very good nd informative... hope d minister of agric cn get.to.see.dis
Re: 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi by expozey(f): 8:19pm On Sep 19, 2017
Very informative. Nature has given is all that we'd ever need
Re: 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi by Queenserah26(f): 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2017
For scaffolds on sites smiley
Re: 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi by Officer101(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
Good to hear. How I wish I am in a capacity to utilize all these information.
Re: 10 Uses Of Bamboo You Should Know- Aroms Aigbehi by imhere: 9:21am On Jul 13, 2018
Bamboo farming is another interesting business that has millions hidden in it which many are yet to discover. The demand for bamboo is rising daily especially now that many industries are springing up in the country.

An acre is enough to establish a bamboo plantation, it will accomodate 200....
http://www.enibest.com.ng/bamboo-farming/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ducklings For Sale... / Corpers Cultivate Groundnuts, Rear Livestock In Sokoto / 100 Broilers And 20 Foreign Turkeys In My Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.