Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral (65100 Views)

Car Spotted Carrying Another Car On Nigerian Road (video) / Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral / 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral by mikaelword(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
ychris:
The girl dey enjoy ham self... I mean the ride cheesy
you be idiot o.. Lolzz.. Na that kind ride you dey think..
Re: Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral by DavidEsq(m): 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
cummando:

Panadol relieves pain and feverish conditions
Two to be taken,three times daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral by mechanics(m): 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
The man is tapping current o.
Re: Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral by morereb10: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
chai
Re: Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral by Mimi4kaycee(f): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
can't stop laughing thoo..fada lawd,d woman mite be d wife shaaa,...i comment my reserve...
Re: Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral by piagetskinner(m): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

I Can only but Imagine what Happens when they get to a Gallop shocked

how about they all fall off the bike

this ur mind eh
Re: Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral by alklas(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Wetin we no go c again
Re: Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral by EmperorZikky(m): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

I Can only but Imagine what Happens when they get to a Gallop shocked

Na gbenusi oooooo
Re: Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral by ifecomiles(m): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2017
Emeraldluv:
Best time to be an Okada man...Lolz
I dey tells you ooo
Re: Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral by SMSguru(m): 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2017
Now, this is the best definition of suicide mission. It's a graphic example of sitting on a keg of gun powder.
I rest my case.
Over and out!
Re: Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral by nurument: 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2017
so funny
Re: Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral by eliwa47(m): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2017
Zeze06:
Please leave the okada man make him enjoy small nau undecided
For where? i cant imagine the kind of odour that will be coming out of her body!
Re: Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral by masqot(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
See enjoyment unlimited. The babe in the front just give the guy free full parking
Re: Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral by Yascoby(m): 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2017
GhostRider.
Re: Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral by Sleekdude4u(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2017
U can only see such things in northern Nigeria grin grin grin shocked
Re: Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral by Officer101(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hope they reach their destination safely
Re: Man Carrying A Lady At The Front Of A Bike. Photo Goes Viral by wtfcoded: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2017
positivelord:
and she have to hold her head..talk of enjoyment..
the thing don sweet her sotey she put hand 4 head,chei

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay-Car With Expensive ‘Eyelashes’ Spotted In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Lady Slams Arewa Youths For Posing With Their Daddies' Cars. She Gets An Epic Re / The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.