Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Mr. Eazi Finally Admits That He Never Earned $6000 As An Engineer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Eazi Finally Admits That He Never Earned $6000 As An Engineer (661 Views)

Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi Finally Call It Quit After Lengthy Romantic Getaway [PI / Mr Eazi Finally Set To Marry Temi Otedola As Dj Cuppy Found The Love Of Her Life / Mr Eazi Finally Set To Marry Temi Otedola, As Dj Cuppy Founds Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Eazi Finally Admits That He Never Earned $6000 As An Engineer by SabiKing(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2017
It was earlier reported that Mr. Eazi claimed to have earned $6000 monthly as an Engineer at Schlumberger, before quitting the job to pursue a career as an artiste. The information was later falsified with the revelation that the singer only interned with the company, and never worked as a full-time Engineer with the international company.

The singer has now come out to confirm that he only interned with Schlumberger Company. Speaking on the $6,000 job he allegedly turned down for music, in a chat with Sunday Scoop, Mr Eazi said:

“I turned down the job; I didn’t say I had started working there. I don’t think there is anything wrong with being an intern.

I don’t have anything to gain by lying about such a thing. The truth remains that I was offered a job by Schlumberger, but I decided not to take it, but rather concentrated on my career. And that is a decision I’ve never regretted till date.”

read more here:

http://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2017/09/mr-eazi-finally-admits-that-he-never.html
Re: Mr. Eazi Finally Admits That He Never Earned $6000 As An Engineer by MOSTEC(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2017
Weed is bad

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi Finally Admits That He Never Earned $6000 As An Engineer by Marvel1206: 11:16am On Sep 19, 2017
So much for attention
Re: Mr. Eazi Finally Admits That He Never Earned $6000 As An Engineer by firstolalekan(m): 11:18am On Sep 19, 2017
grin

But he told us before that HE QUITTED a $6000 job for music na

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi Finally Admits That He Never Earned $6000 As An Engineer by Kowor(f): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2017
The attention nairaland has given Eazi is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi Finally Admits That He Never Earned $6000 As An Engineer by BoyHuncho(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2017
In Asa's voice .. "MR EAZIIIII OMO LAI MOHAMMED RORA MA PARO O ' shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mr. Eazi Finally Admits That He Never Earned $6000 As An Engineer by delectablegyal(f): 11:35am On Sep 19, 2017
who mr eazi epp?

check my dp and send me a pm. guys only. i don't do girls.
Re: Mr. Eazi Finally Admits That He Never Earned $6000 As An Engineer by Macdawid(m): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
Mr Eazi's Brain is dead on arrival shocked
Re: Mr. Eazi Finally Admits That He Never Earned $6000 As An Engineer by HMZi: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
The mumu wan use him HAND spoil em career like that wankstar*S.D*
Re: Mr. Eazi Finally Admits That He Never Earned $6000 As An Engineer by allstarcomic(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
LOOK AT YOU, YOU NEVER HIA ANYTHING.
YOU JUST DEY START.

BANKU IS SWEET BUT IF YOU TAKE AM TOO MUCH NA PROBLEM (OREZI'S VOICE)

WELL WATCH HOW THIS NIGGA SAVED HIS LANDLORD PIKING FROM SUICIDE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4xrUTWbTvw

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons We Don’t Care About Psquare’s Rumoured Fight / Ladies Only!! Davido And Wizkid, Who Will You Love To Date? / Kiss Daniels Yeba Video Tops Nigerian Music Videos Viewers List(see Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.