Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

My View About GLO 'FREE DATA' Day - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My View About GLO 'FREE DATA' Day (1761 Views)

Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) / Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible / How Are You Preparing For The Glo Free Data Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View About GLO 'FREE DATA' Day by wisemaster(m): 11:30am On Sep 19, 2017
It's a pity that young Nigerians are jubilating over 200MB being offered by glo. Initially, i thought it was 200GB, but on closer look and after a diligent search and confirmation, i found out that the hype is all about 200MB. So where is the 'free data day' in that?. Blogs are agog, the news is at every nook and corner of the internet and everyone seems so excited as if the 'free data' is synonymous to a free ticket to heaven when you die.

Let's get this straight. The 'free data' is not free after all. Are there no pre-qualification criteria before you can be enrolled? Does the criteria not involve you spending money? If you have fallen for this business crap then you obviously need help. You have just been scammed professionally.

It shows the level of slavery this country has plunged our youths into. If you are part of this jubilation, i pity you. You may have just lost value and perhaps your identity.

Nigerian youths should wise-up. Ourmumudondo.

I rest.
Re: My View About GLO 'FREE DATA' Day by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
I'm sorry to say this bro, but are you stupid? every month we spend money to buy data and now gloves has decided to give us(without any hidden charges) free 200mb, all they want us to do is to keep subscribing which we'll still do even if they scrap the free data day. My brother there's no stupidity in taking ten naira Jara she you buy biscuit of 100 naira
Re: My View About GLO 'FREE DATA' Day by WeNoGoDie(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Honestly Op we feel the same way about this matter.

I don't see anything to get excited about here.

Glo she just announce that they are offering "free 200mb" and not the tricky "free data day"

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Phones / Which One Should I Buy? / Is Lg G4 A Good Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.