Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Change Yourself, Change The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Change Yourself, Change The World (406 Views)

7 Things You Can Never Change Until You Change Yourself / ** Change Yourself And Change The World ** / ** Change Yourself And Change The World ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Yourself, Change The World by phlopholly: 11:43am On Sep 19, 2017
Every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
—Romans 14:12

I do not quarrel with Karl Marx’s statement that “religion is the opiate of the people.” I never try to defend religion. Religion has spawned wars. Many so-called religious people have been characterized by prejudice, pride, bickering, and even tolerance for slavery. However, I would call you to a simple faith in Jesus, who said, “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Are you really concerned? Are you disappointed with society? If you are, I challenge you to take the first step. I challenge you to look at yourself.

Prayer for the day
Forgive me, for so often failing to love my neighbor. May my life speak to others of Your love and compassion, Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Change Yourself, Change The World by rexben(m): 2:51pm On Sep 19, 2017
Quit religion and focus on Jesus

(1) (Reply)

End Of The World / hj / How We Bought RCCG Redemption Campground For Just N6, 000 – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.