Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible (35523 Views)

Glo Free Data Day Is Here / Share Your Glo Free Data Day Experience Screenshots (photos) / How Are You Preparing For The Glo Free Data Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by Reediano(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Elkros:
Just like single people giving relationship advices, it is always the non-Glo users that are here complaining about the network
Don't mind them grin....

Currently replying with my Glo network

1 Like

Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by Reediano(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
ojiakuchike1:
For those complaining about Glo network, you can call their customer care.
I have used all gsm network in Nigeria, depending on your location you may prefer one to another.
But for now glo remains the best in terms of browsing speed. Their network has improved tremendously.

Am pretty sure most of them don't even have a Glo sim...

They probably go with what the media says cheesy

1 Like

Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by tuney4lv: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Me I kuku enjoy the glo free data day!!! The coverage here is dope!! Glo Na d grand master of data
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by NewsDistributor: 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
This post just smells like badbelle. The Glo data free day was real, I browsed for free that day and I have been enjoying the network..
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by Hisroyaldopenez: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
They should stop calling it free data day. The should rather call it free 200mb day.

So 200 mb is not data ? Is it mata ? Even if you want to make a joke, be smart about it
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by Hisroyaldopenez: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
albacete:
Data that is not even up to MTN's night plan, is that one a data plan?

With N25, you can subscribe to MTN's 500MB night plan from 12:00am to 3:30am. At least, with the plan, I can download my favourite movies and update my antivirus.

Free data day my foot!

But you'll have to wait until midnight to browse. If you really have work, you won't wait until midnight to browse. Btw the Glo data is free. You are only being rewarded for using your line. No subscription fee.

1 Like

Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by Hisroyaldopenez: 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2017
Glo has been amazing with their data services. Those out here bashing Glo are those who only wait for others to share them Wi-Fi passwords. I use Glo and I'm happy. They're doing great
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by steevane: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
Amazing deals only on GLO, me I can't wait!

Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by Jahmalusen15: 2:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
Glo is just an amazing network . Yes true that their network been having issues due to the high number of people migrating to the country's bigger & Largest network. Glo has become a leading Network provider over these past months . Fast 4G network + Free data day ? Wawu !
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by shewenzi: 2:51pm On Sep 22, 2017
Reediano:

http://www.yomitech.com/2017/09/glo-declares-september-28th-as-glo-free.html
. No matter what anyone says, GLO is and will always be the grandmasters of DATA! What can someone even do to please Nigerians � Ungrateful people.
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by BustScam: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
Hope everything is fine at home ?
Psalmpy:
MSCHWEEE!
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by BustScam: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2017
What you saying ?
Free data or 200 mb, which one did 9mobile or MTN ever give u for free ?
WeNoGoDie:
They should stop calling it free data day. The should rather call it free 200mb day.
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by Reediano(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2017
shewenzi:
. No matter what anyone says, GLO is and will always be the grandmasters of DATA! What can someone even do to please Nigerians � Ungrateful people.

Gbam!! wink cheesy
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by SamFRrOSH: 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
Bring it back one time �
Glo my Glo �
Download Game of thrones s07 e01-08
Now they are bring it back again
Glo indeed are the real largest and Grandmaster when it comes to data
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by SamFRrOSH: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Me sitting down waiting for the next #Glofreedataday

Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by SamFRrOSH: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
The way I would sit back and hold my phone the next #Glofreedataday �

Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by uberambassador: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
You people have missed it, totally! And I'm sooo sorry for you. It's hard to tell the difference between good and bad for some people. I'll remind you, Glo is turnt! Get your facts right
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by uberambassador: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
I'm sha anticipating the GloFreeDataDay like crazy. The last one was lit. This would be times 100
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by abayomiopeoluwa: 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lemme wiggle for glo... Super thanks to glo

Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by trioti(m): 5:57am On Sep 23, 2017
Any smart upcoming artiste will release dre song on sept 28! wink wink You knw why already #GloFreeDataDay.... Glo the grand master of data #gbeFu! tongue
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by encryptjay(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2017
This thread is a conference of Globacom ambassadors. Give some people free data and they'd sing better than Adele.
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by GrandMufti: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2017
encryptjay:
This thread is a conference of Globacom ambassadors. Give some people free data and they'd sing better than Adele.

grin grin even me we dey use glo sef come confuse..
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by encryptjay(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2017
GrandMufti:

grin grin even me we dey use glo sef come confuse..
Boss, you ma come see wetin dey happen for this thread?
Make 28th reach first grin I know say network go off for some places
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by GrandMufti: 9:30am On Sep 23, 2017
encryptjay:

Boss, you ma come see wetin dey happen for this thread?

Make 28th reach first grin
I know say network go off for some places

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by albacete(m): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2017
Reediano:

But this one is day time na

And you can't sacrifice one night to download your favorite movies and surf as you want?

I can only imagine how shitty the download speed will be when everyone logs on to the network during the DAY.

MTN knows bandwidth suffers when every Dick and Harry logs on to their server almost at the same time (which will happen on that "free" data day), that's why they have a night plan. By then, most people are fast asleep.
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by albacete(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2017
SamFRrOSH:
Bring it back one time �
Glo my Glo �
Download Game of thrones s07 e01-08
Now they are bring it back again
Glo indeed are the real largest and Grandmaster when it comes to data

Boss, are you sure the data will be enough? We are talking of 200MB here, less than 1GB worth of data. You might be lucky to get only 2 episodes.

BustScam:
What you saying ?
Free data or 200 mb, which one did 9mobile or MTN ever give u for free ?
How about N25 for 500MB (12 midnight to 4am) every day of the week? Unbelievable, right?

So with 2 SIM cards, I get 1GB to play around with. I don't need to wait for every 28th day of each month/year to be online.
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by albacete(m): 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hisroyaldopenez:

But you'll have to wait until midnight to browse. If you really have work, you won't wait until midnight to browse. Btw the Glo data is free. You are only being rewarded for using your line. No subscription fee.
I don't work in a place that saps my energy so much so that i can't sacrifice one day per week to browse at midnight. Don't know about you.

I have a 24 hour data plan for regular internet usage. The Night plan is for heavy internet usage. Most times, it's not even enough for what I'm using it for.

Princeanon:
broke people always have complaints. Glo is doing great! At least appreciate the effort boy

I am not a boy, don't address me as such again.

Back to the matter, I have a glo SIM and I receive regular updates from them. During the time I was using their plan, my 3.2GB data for 1k does not last up to 2 weeks.
I had to switch to a more reliable network that gives me 2GB for 1k.
And did I say glo is the only network lacking internet connectivity in my area.? You heard me right. If it's the same scenario with MTN and Airtel, I would have said I'm living in a remote village.
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by albacete(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
koladeajumobi1:

just 500mb? Glo gives you 3.5gb to use over the weekend, day and night, all for N500, thats better compared to MTN's 1gb for N500 on pulse
If we are to play the game of numbers, it means that for every N25 spent in getting 500MB, I will need;

N25 * 20 to get 500MB * 20
N500 to get 10GB

As against your N500 for 3.5GB

That's an extra 6.5GB data.

And if you wanna apply logic and ask why a sane person would wait till midnight to browse, I can as well ask why a sane person would browse all through the weekend (no laundry, no visits, no church activities -- just surfing away his time).
And if you have to do weekend chores and runs, you are not fully utilizing ur weekend plan, some hours will be lost.

But with MTN, I dedicate 4 hours a night for whatever I want to do online.

Triciasexy87:
Pls how do I do dat
Text Night to 131. Cost N25
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by albacete(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
victorfad:

Airtels got night plan too even better
12am to 5am
500 mb
That's what what I'm talking about, not some cheap talk about free data that even needs one to qualify at the group stage.
Free ko, fee ni
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by xtreme07(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
albacete:

That's what what I'm talking about, not some cheap talk about free data that even needs one to qualify at the group stage.
Free ko, fee ni
bro i respect u so much, pls how were u able to cope without betting? How's life aside betting? What prompt the decision? Is there any positive/difference in your finance now that u dont punt anymore?

Please reply asap. God bless.
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
albacete:

Text Night to 131. Cost N25

help me out... i've been trying to subscribe for the night plan since morning, but i'm getting a ''failed'' message... i'm on pulse... what do i do.. i have enough money.
Re: Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible by Reediano(m): 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
chistev12:

help me out... i've been trying to subscribe for the night plan since morning, but i'm getting a ''failed'' message... i'm on pulse... what do i do.. i have enough money.

Make sure you are on pulse... That is the most likely cause

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone / What Is The Difference Btw Ram And Internal Memory / Facts You Must Know About Airtel Club10 Padis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.