Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Student Begs ASUU Not To Call Off Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Begs ASUU Not To Call Off Strike (1201 Views)

Lawyers, Pls, State The Implications Of ASUU Not Obeying The Court's Order / Buekor Nyornebari Grace: RSUST Best Graduating Student Begs Wike For Employment / ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Begs ASUU Not To Call Off Strike by JothamPerfection(m): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
Francisco who is a medical student at the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo state, maintained that just like him, several students don't want to resume as their tuition fees were increased and the strike has afforded them the opportunity to make extra money to be able to pay the fees.

An annoyed Francisco said:

"What is wrong with ASUU? I beg you with the name of God, don't call off the strike please we beg you. Many Nigerian students are against it because many state universities due to lack of funding they increased their tuition fees....this strike help them to pay their fees... I beg you ASUU tell us you are joking about the suspension of the strike."

When asked if he thinks other students share his view, he said:

"At least more than 65% does...I have friends from 12 universities, the same...go to Facebook, Twitter and some social media, many students are complaining ooo....the suspension of the strike is too early. Please I beg you try to tell ASUU that they have fail us."

See screenshot of a post he shared on his page asking ASUU to 'reconsider':

https://www.naij.com/1125955-student-begs-ASUU-call-strike.html

Re: Student Begs ASUU Not To Call Off Strike by heendrix(m): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
going to school is optional so also sitting at home cool

2 Likes

Re: Student Begs ASUU Not To Call Off Strike by ikbnice(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nigerians sha
Re: Student Begs ASUU Not To Call Off Strike by dannytoe(m): 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2017
Just when you have one more week, to collect ur first salary for the one month hustle, and u heard ASUU has called of strike.........u re like

Re: Student Begs ASUU Not To Call Off Strike by Goldeno(m): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Student Begs ASUU Not To Call Off Strike by skylane: 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
The devil and his demons must be on "operation python dance IV"in this guys life
Re: Student Begs ASUU Not To Call Off Strike by Goldeno(m): 4:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hmmm Is any body chasing them to school
The can stay at home
Re: Student Begs ASUU Not To Call Off Strike by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2017
Nigeria education sector is a big joke didn't know this till I graduated

U can't fund health sector well
Electricity zero
Education too Na serious wahala.

Odi egwu
Re: Student Begs ASUU Not To Call Off Strike by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2017
School no dey freak person to go again...afterall the richest people in this world never went to school
Re: Student Begs ASUU Not To Call Off Strike by EmmySparky(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
all this hustle for which jobs sef....this country is drowning daily

1 Like

Re: Student Begs ASUU Not To Call Off Strike by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
I understand ur plight.
one of the many problems poor students pass through just to make their lives better.
don't crucify him friends.
it's well my brother.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Top Federal Universities In Nigeria / 10 Primary School Students Allegedly Caught Engaging In Sex Orgy (video) / Obtain A Social Grant Worth N200,000 Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.