Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Being A Christian For Many Years. What It Takes. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Being A Christian For Many Years. What It Takes. (451 Views)

The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real / Bishop Oyedepo: God Swore To Make Me Rich Because I Gave Him Car Many Years Ago / "I Was A Christian For 25 Years...." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Christian For Many Years. What It Takes. by Martinez19(m): 1:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Being a christian for many years takes any of these or a combination of them.

1) gullibility, stupidity and ignorance. In short brainwashing grin
2) hypocrisy
3) Business agenda. #operationmilkthesheeples.
4) unintelligence.
5) intellectual dishonesty.
Number three is not a christian. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Being A Christian For Many Years. What It Takes. by heendrix(m): 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2017
Martinez19:

2) hypocrisy
4) unintelligence.

what you up to even? i'd dont think ur a Christian
Re: Being A Christian For Many Years. What It Takes. by butterflylion: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Martinez19:

2) hypocrisy
4) unintelligence.

^^^^^^
||||||||||

When a child opens a thread based on having a muddled up empty brain this is what you get.

Re: Being A Christian For Many Years. What It Takes. by greatnaija01: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
I guess you wish you were a christian, even SATAN wanted to be LIKE GOD and failed so when God made man to be in his image satan is vexing and now trying to revenge.... IF THE CHRISTIAN's character or foolishness is paining you pls go and buy a muslim/pagan drug.

your are creatively have a mental menstrual flow

Martinez19:

2) hypocrisy
4) unintelligence.

Re: Being A Christian For Many Years. What It Takes. by Martinez19(m): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
greatnaija01:
I guess you wish you were a christian, even SATAN wanted to be LIKE GOD and failed so when God made man to be in his image satan is vexing and now trying to revenge.... IF THE CHRISTIAN's character or foolishness is paining you pls go and buy a muslim/pagan drug.

your are creatively have a mental menstrual flow

how I be jealous of a character and foolishness that enslaves people? A foolishness that cost people their lives and exploits them? Religion must go extinct for man to progress.
Re: Being A Christian For Many Years. What It Takes. by greatnaija01: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2017
religion can not go extinct until science gives all the answers which over 50 years ago the top world scientists have agreed that they do not know alot of things o.... MEN TURN TO GOD not as slaves but in search of ANSWERS.... relevant answers for progress.

Martinez19:
how I be jealous of a character and foolishness that enslaves people? A foolishness that cost people their lives and exploits them? Religion must go extinct for man to progress.

1 Like

Re: Being A Christian For Many Years. What It Takes. by Hier(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
An hyprocrite has the opportunity of repenting and the hope of living right, but that depends on him or her. And how serious they are willing to go with God and stand against sin

If the above listed were the reason you left Christianity, I will say, its not worth it. Cause, hell is not worth living life for.
Re: Being A Christian For Many Years. What It Takes. by Niflheim(m): 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2017
@Martinez19,

Did you here the day when christians were worshipping "cockroach shit" in America?!!! It was frightening!!!

Then in India, they drank toilet water and attacked the guy who revealed it to them that it was toilet water!!!

As if that was not enough, a woman saw shit in her babies diapers in the shape of a cross, and said that it was a sign from god!!!

I mean, how stupid can one get?!!! undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Just A Thought (let Us All Think) / I Was Recruited To Destroy Islam, I Became Muslim / The Truth About Tithing: Courtroom Exchanges Between A US Judge And A US Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.