Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Litany Of Scam(apc 2 Years In Review) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Litany Of Scam(apc 2 Years In Review) (560 Views)

Court Orders: INEC Withdraws Certificates Of Return From 20 APC, 2 PDP / 17 APC, 2 PDP Imo Lawamkers Defect To AA / Fresh N10bn NHIS Scam: APC Government Stinks - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Litany Of Scam(apc 2 Years In Review) by patval(f): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]
Fellow Nlanders, it is no longer news that APC placed an unalloyed jinx on Nigeria and going by happening events, it is obvious that we can only salvage ourselves only in 2019.
It is on this note that I opened this thread so as to keep in mind various scam this administration has played us so that by 2019 when they come with another story, it will not be hard to shame them by enlisting their litany of scam. Again, this thread will help us to store information regarding their failures owing to the fact that APC vodoo can make Nigerians forget the things they did badly come 2019.
I will open the floor with two instances;
1: Budget padding scam;
2: Ogoni clean up scam;
Honourable Nlander,feel free to add your own

2 Likes

Re: Litany Of Scam(apc 2 Years In Review) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2017
patval:
[color=#770077][/color]
Fellow Nlanders, it is no longer news that APC placed an unalloyed jinx on Nigeria and going by happening events, it is obvious that we can only salvage ourselves only in 2019.
It is on this note that I opened this thread so as to keep in mind various scam this administration has played us so that by 2019 when they come with another story, it will not be hard to shame them by enlisting their litany of scam. Again, this thread will help us to store information regarding their failures owing to the fact that APC vodoo can make Nigerians forget the things they did badly come 2019.
I will open the floor with two instances;
1: Budget padding scam;
2: Ogoni clean up scam;
Honourable Nlander,feel free to add your own
Agatu massacre
Mambila genocide
Southern kaduna genocide
Fulani herdsmen killing in enugu, delta, ogun, ekiti, etc
Shiite genocide
Boko haram genocide
Aba killings by army
Port harcourt killings by army
And much more bloodshed

Bodycount close to 50,000

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Litany Of Scam(apc 2 Years In Review) by franchuks(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
School Feeding Program
Dollar at par to Naira
End to Medical Tourism
Asset Declaration
The list is endless....

1 Like

Re: Litany Of Scam(apc 2 Years In Review) by efighter: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2017
Primary School - 6 years
Secondary School - 6 years
University - 4

Total - 16 years in school leading to award of Bachelors degree

If however you ask a primary two pupil to sit for undergraduate final exams, then something is wrong somewhere.

PDP spent 16 years in power and dragged Nigeria back to pre-independence. Now, Buhari has just spent two years and few months in power and you expect that he should have turned Nigeria to Paris, then you need your head examined.
Re: Litany Of Scam(apc 2 Years In Review) by project2022(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2017
The government is good in one thing... Sucking of unarmed civilians blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Litany Of Scam(apc 2 Years In Review) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
efighter:
[s]Primary School - 6 years
Secondary School - 6 years
University - 4

Total - 16 years in school leading to award of Bachelors degree

If however you ask a primary two pupil to sit for undergraduate final exams, then something is wrong somewhere.

PDP spent 16 years in power and dragged Nigeria back to pre-independence. Now, Buhari has just spent two years and few months in power and you expect that he should have turned Nigeria to Paris, then you need your head examined.[/s]

we need only human to post comment on this thread. if buhari cant turned naija to paris in 2yrs, why cant he leave it the way it was instead of turning it to somalia? he met petrol @87naira/litre but now a litre sold for 143naira. he met dollar at 197naira/$1 but $1 is now 365naira under buhari. Satchet water was 5naira before but now 10naira under buhari. Please tell me the commodotity that it price has not increased from what buhari met in 2015.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Are They Trying To Please? / This Is What We Want From All Our IGBO Leaders. / My Itel Phone Was Stolen Last Week Pls Hw Can I Trace It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.