Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

My Son Must Not Die -yar'adua's Mother *tells Turai To Release Her Son! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Son Must Not Die -yar'adua's Mother *tells Turai To Release Her Son! (1163 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Disputed Abuja Land: Patience, Turai To Give Final Address / My Son Must Not Die -yar'adua's Mother *tells Turai To Release Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Son Must Not Die -yar'adua's Mother *tells Turai To Release Her Son! by nethacker(m): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2010
My son must not die -Yar'Adua's mother *Tells Turai to release her son *To meet with OBJ, Gowon

FOLLOWING the refusal of the First Lady, Hajia Turai Yar'Adua, to allow top politicians, including the relatives of the ailing President Umaru Yar'Adua to see her husband, who was secretly brought into the country after spending three months in a Saudi Arabian hospital, the mother of the president, Hajia Dada

Unusual disrespect to lead her husband in the religion they both practice, not to mention President of a nation

advertisement

Yar'Adua, has called on eminent Nigerians to prevail on Hajia Turai to release her son to her.

Similarly, the president's mother has vowed to hold her daughter in-law responsible if anything unwholesome happens to her son.

A source close to the family in Katsina disclosed that the president's mother has started making frantic efforts to meet with former President Olusegun Obasanjo and former military head of state, General Yakubu Gowon, as well as other eminent Nigerians, who were close to President Yar'Adua's late brother, General Sheu Musa Yar'Adua, to help appeal to the first lady to drop her recalcitrant attitude, and bring home the ailing Nigerian leader.

According to the source, Turai had locked the door of Aso Rock against the president's mother, thus preventing her from seeing her son. He added that the woman, who had become troubled since her son took ill, had sent emissaries to Ota Farm to meet Chief Obasanjo in order to make him see her plight and prevail on the first lady to change her mind.

The woman, according to the source, revealed that the health status of president Yar'Adua had always been a source of worry to her, noting that the president had been battling with health challenges, as he was afflicted with a certain skin disease at birth, adding that the president's illness, which has been given much media attention in recent times, could be cured locally.

She said Turai's hard stance on access to her husband had made things worse, as President Yar'Adua's health condition had suffered in the process.

The source said that President Yar'Adua's mother did not want her son disgraced from office, noting that it was better for him to die and be given full presidential honours, than being disgraced out of office.

It will be recalled that the president's mother, in the wake of the president's latest sickness, after he was flown to Saudi Arabia, had urged the first lady to leave her son alone and allow him to resign from office on the grounds of his ill health.

pls wat is worng with this power-drunk local-firstlady called turai? angry angry
Re: My Son Must Not Die -yar'adua's Mother *tells Turai To Release Her Son! by riversman: 8:49am On Mar 02, 2010
Turai is one tuff HAUSA beeysh, geez!!! when we thot the average hausa woman was some gullible sex tool for thier mallams, Turai has put the SISTAH gene back in Hausa women, grin grin grin

Any naija woman will do wat she is doing, most NAIJA WOMEN are all desperate, just like AKATA women, grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Leave Our Children Out Of Politics • Ogun Women Warn Politicians / Oju Ti Nepa: Nigerians Battle Outage With Ingenious Local Device ! / Wikileaks:Turai Yar'adua's Corruption And Links With Smuggler Alj Dahiru Mangal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.