Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

''I Remember Selling Corona Beer As A 19-year-old'' – Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''I Remember Selling Corona Beer As A 19-year-old'' – Linda Ikeji (917 Views)

Davido Dazzled By Babs Cardini, A 19-Year-Old Magician (Video) / Rema: "I Remember When I Dey Suffer", Fans React / Throwback Photo Of Linda Ikeji As A 19-Year-Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Remember Selling Corona Beer As A 19-year-old'' – Linda Ikeji by newsynews: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji is having her birthday today. She took to Instagram to narrate the hurdles she scaled to get to where she is today part of which saw her selling Corona beer at Sheraton Hotels as 19 -years-old.

Birthday girl!. Gosh, I love how far I’ve come and I’m so excited for the future. I can’t wait for you guys to see some of what we’re planning for TV in Nigeria and the mega Selfmade programme we are planning soon. I remember selling/promoting Corona beer at Sheraton hotel, Ikeja as a 19 year old girl. Standing from 2pm to 10pm everyday for a month, trying to convince people to buy the beer cos that was how I got a commission. 1k per day…lol. It was so hard back in the day. I hustled so hard. Many didn’t see it but The One who mattered the most saw me and when He was ready to bless me, He took my breath away. God has been awesome. I’m not even half way through my journey yet. By the time I’m done, the world will know that I Was Here. Thanks guys for all the birthday wishes. Kisses…

https://www.wotzup.ng/linda-ikeji-corona-beer-at-sheraton/

Re: ''I Remember Selling Corona Beer As A 19-year-old'' – Linda Ikeji by matrixA(m): 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
whats with the capital letters? Does she consider hersef God ni abi punctuation is a problem?jes asking tho. En are we to start selling beer and popcorn ni for us to blow coz ayam not understanding
Re: ''I Remember Selling Corona Beer As A 19-year-old'' – Linda Ikeji by gfat11: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
good
Re: ''I Remember Selling Corona Beer As A 19-year-old'' – Linda Ikeji by 36govs: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Cc; lalasticlala , put this to FP . thanks
Re: ''I Remember Selling Corona Beer As A 19-year-old'' – Linda Ikeji by doyinisaac(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2017
matrixA:
whats with the capital letters? Does she consider hersef God ni abi punctuation is a problem?jes asking tho. En are we to start selling beer and popcorn ni for us to blow coz ayam not understanding
Talkative

Re: ''I Remember Selling Corona Beer As A 19-year-old'' – Linda Ikeji by Ruggedfitness: 1:13am On Sep 20, 2017
She is the reason behind thousands of bloggers today
Re: ''I Remember Selling Corona Beer As A 19-year-old'' – Linda Ikeji by matrixA(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2017
doyinisaac:
Talkative
before nko
Re: ''I Remember Selling Corona Beer As A 19-year-old'' – Linda Ikeji by AverageAnnie(f): 10:03am On Sep 20, 2017
My role model. ..Nkwerre girls are so industrious. ...proud of you girl!!
Re: ''I Remember Selling Corona Beer As A 19-year-old'' – Linda Ikeji by demolinka(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2017
You sold beer...in Sheraton...from 2pm - 10pm...at 19yrs...

Hmmm....

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Yvonne Nelson Pregnant With Her First Child (pics) / Runtown & His Fair skinned Son Looking Nice In Picture Together(photo) / Actor Williams Uchemba Acquires A N16M Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.