Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) (42759 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / US Court Sentences Ismaila Fafunmi To 51 Months In Prison For Fraud (Photo) / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
itchie:
By their cone heads you shall know them. The evil descendants of a fallen demon. Citizens of the Republic of SouthWest SKULLandia. God forbid!! Spits

How do you manage to tribalize such a sensitive post?

4 Likes

Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by free2ryhme: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
36govs:
The Lagos state police command, after weeks of intensive manhunt, has arrested one Ismaila  Adeyemi 'm' aged 49yrs, the suspected mastermind and killer of Hector Jobateh  (the 2007 winner of Gulder Ultimate search) who was traced and shot dead at his residence at New Oko-Oba in Agege area of Lagos State.

The suspect who was arrested at gas line Ominiyi in Ijoko area of Ogun state, confessed to the crime and other numerous crimes, while other members of his gang have been arrested. 
The suspects will be charged to court after investigation is concluded. 

The command wishes to reinstate it's commitment in partnership with members of the public and urge them to always come forward with useful information that would assist the police in discharging their duties. 

Source : http://www.viviangist.ng/ismaila-adeyemi-arrested/

Kudos to the Nigeria Police
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by k2kay(m): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
By the looks and mark he is definitely from okene(ebira)
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thunder fire u there
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by masciv: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
itchie:
By their cone heads you shall know them. The evil descendants of a fallen demon. Citizens of the Republic of SouthWest SKULLandia. God forbid!! Spits

Just shut that hole in your face which you call a mouth You pathetic tribalistic nonentity

3 Likes

Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by dubemnaija: 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2017
pyyxxaro:
See the guy shiity smelling mouth

This one na better igbira

Bulldozer fall on his water melon head

He is an Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by c4tnoelz: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Father, blind the eyes of our adversaries wherever they are in Jesus Christ name. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by fergie001: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
I am thinking of one of the best torture technique for this murder. His weapon of choice was a gun. So we should give him the slow treatment. Decimate him while he is alive
bury him alive
burn him alive
insert needle into his ... And ...
Nail him to a cross
tie him and drag him around town on the back of a horse
castrate him
cage him like a dog
remove his eyes with hot coal
give him a conspicuous scar and let him go
feed him to wild animals
death by flogging
by hanging
firing squad
add yours

Pls,buried alive is best.

"And he that killeth a man shall surely be put to death."(Leviticus 24:17)
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2017
angry angry angry wetin the guy do him?Kill him too.Remof his kidney and waste him
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2017
After his prosecution, bring him to me let me bury d bastards alive. Pls u pipo should try and find out d murderer that sent him on d wicked mission.

1 Like

Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
I am thinking of one of the best torture technique for this murder. His weapon of choice was a gun. So we should give him the slow treatment. Decimate him while he is alive
bury him alive
burn him alive
Nail him to a cross
castrate him
cage him like a dog
feed him to wild animals
death by flogging
by hanging
firing squad
add yours

Have you killed before,my dear?
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by mbjsuki(m): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
bury him alive
burn him alive
Nail him to a cross
castrate him
cage him like a dog
feed him to wild animals
death by flogging
by hanging
firing squad
add yours

Too much movie see wetin e dey cause!
Abeg,make your boyfriend no offend you.
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

Why is he wearing my Cousin's clothes? shocked

angry
Omo ake gringrin

1 Like

Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Effiezynews:

Have you killed before,my dear?
uncle God forbid. Na imagination
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by nkowaputa(m): 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
bury him alive
burn him alive
Nail him to a cross
castrate him
cage him like a dog
feed him to wild animals
death by flogging
by hanging
firing squad
add yours

Chai! The heart of man is indeed wicked.
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by skyfaze(m): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2017
Its beta i do drugs than kill a fellow human...Afonjas sef
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by kolmart: 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
trust no uniform men pls.
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by SirLewis(m): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
It's only in naija that when a criminal is arrested he will automatically confess all his crimes and the ones his ancestors committed as well.

1 Like

Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

angry

gang related!

1 Like

Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2017
Narldon:

angry
use am create your own topic. This is front page
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by EMDIEY: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
pyyxxaro:

you made no sense at all

1 Like

Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by jayson87: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2017
Arrangee things... Naija police
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by maamisco(f): 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
pyyxxaro:

shut up! u idiot! wetin carry adeyemi for Ebira people. Don't carry my tribe for display in nairaland I go vex with u. cry

2 Likes

Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by Hedonistically: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
I don't like incomplete reports.

What are the hows and whys of the murder? He killed him because?

If it's a motive-less murder let us know. If there's a motive, let us know. What were the surrounding circumstances or antecedents?

1 Like

Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by maamisco(f): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
k2kay:
By the looks and mark he is definitely from okene(ebira)
thunder fire ur rotten mouth idiot
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by gozzlin: 8:01pm On Sep 19, 2017
Queenlovely:
bury him alive
burn him alive
Nail him to a cross
castrate him
cage him like a dog
feed him to wild animals
death by flogging
by hanging
firing squad
add yours

I'm very sure you were the chief Nazi torture chief in your past life. Imagine all the sadistic killing techniques you enumerated. undecided
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by k2kay(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
maamisco:
thunder fire ur rotten mouth idiot
u know nothing!
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by nattyGENT: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2017
Crucify him, crucify him, hang him, hang him, to serve as deterrent
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by giles14(m): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
36govs:
The Lagos state police command, after weeks of intensive manhunt, has arrested one Ismaila  Adeyemi 'm' aged 49yrs, the suspected mastermind and killer of Hector Jobateh  (the 2007 winner of Gulder Ultimate search) who was traced and shot dead at his residence at New Oko-Oba in Agege area of Lagos State.

The suspect who was arrested at gas line Ominiyi in Ijoko area of Ogun state, confessed to the crime and other numerous crimes, while other members of his gang have been arrested. 
The suspects will be charged to court after investigation is concluded. 

The command wishes to reinstate it's commitment in partnership with members of the public and urge them to always come forward with useful information that would assist the police in discharging their duties. 

Source : http://www.viviangist.ng/ismaila-adeyemi-arrested/

by their marks we know them
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by Queenlovely(f): 8:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
gozzlin:

I'm very sure you were the chief Nazi torture chief in your past life. Imagine all the sadistic killing techniques you enumerated. undecided

that guy could have been my brother he killed. He is lucky it wasn't my family member. The last person who killed a person from my family suffered greatly. We used his intestines as skipping rope
Re: Hector Jobarteh's Suspected Killer, Ismaila Adeyemi, Arrested (Photos) by onatisi(m): 8:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
The killer and the killed both look alike sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Of Missing 24-year-old Man Found In Uncompleted Building In Delta (Graphic) / Family Members Fighting NEPA Officials Over Cutting Their Light In Ikeja, Lagos / Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In Thailand After A Hot Chase By The Police(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.