Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

14 Years Old Girl Shares Semi-nvdes Photos On Social Media (!8+) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 14 Years Old Girl Shares Semi-nvdes Photos On Social Media (!8+) (2093 Views)

Bo.obs And Bum: Abuja Big Girl Shares Raunchy Top.less Photos On Social Media / Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday / See Shocking Semi Nude Photos A 14 Year Old Girl Shares Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Years Old Girl Shares Semi-nvdes Photos On Social Media (!8+) by gbextra1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2017
A 14 years old South African girl @smallwaseNUZ has gone ‘gaga’ on social media as she has been uploading Nuddes, semi-Nuddes and $exy photos.

Girl Shares Semi-Nvdes Photos

http://www.gbextra.com/meet-queen-farcadi-snapchat-prostitute-makes-n4m-monthly-pastors-footballers-others-clients-photosvideo/

She warns intending followers with this line on her Twitter Bio which reads ‘Follow at your own risk’.

Many fans are calling for her account to be closed but she seems unbothered. Her last post she posted was captioned ”Should I pull that up?” asking her fans whether they wanted her to pull up her skirt;

See All photos here and her socail media ID: http://www.gbextra.com/14-years-old-girl-shares-semi-nvdes-photos-social-media-8/

See some photos she shared:

http://www.gbextra.com/leave-my-daughter-shes-very-decent-and-godfearing-mum-of-nude-actress-christabel-ekeh/

1 Share

Re: 14 Years Old Girl Shares Semi-nvdes Photos On Social Media (!8+) by greatnaija01: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
another maheeda upcoming..... MAY GOD DELIVER HER THRU SICKNESS OR FAILURE SO SHE CAN FOCUS ON WHAT REALLY MATTERS IN LIFE.

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Old Girl Shares Semi-nvdes Photos On Social Media (!8+) by Nwodosis(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2017
As I picked my vaseline container and saw her kiddy face, the vaseline container fell off my hand!
Snakes always give birth to what is long! Her mother might have brought her to the world through slaying.

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Old Girl Shares Semi-nvdes Photos On Social Media (!8+) by Ever8054: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2017
why I like girls with flat Tommy is I can't explain but I won't do Vaseline.... grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Old Girl Shares Semi-nvdes Photos On Social Media (!8+) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2017
Her parents have failed woefully.

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Old Girl Shares Semi-nvdes Photos On Social Media (!8+) by MhizzAJ(f): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2017
May God help her

At 14 she's already doing all these when she's meant to be reading her books

Upcoming Roman Goddess

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Old Girl Shares Semi-nvdes Photos On Social Media (!8+) by pyyxxaro: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2017
Beauty without brain

The Kpekus suffers undecided

If I de lie , ask INI EDO and CHIKA IKE tongue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nina Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Fake Fendi Shirt / Watch The Intriguing Moment Lady With Massive BO *bs Comes Out Of Pool / Bobrisky Sacks Driver Who Earns 300K Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.