Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Deported - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deported (6621 Views)

Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest / Edo Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids, Cries In Lagos (Photos) / My Sister To Be Deported Back To Nigeria On Arrival In Israel This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deported by Starmish: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2019
I didn't have to disclose them because I wasn't asked and I used a new passport!

This is just to emphasise that I have travelled to equally good countries and I didn't stay beyond the permitted time. In fact I left earlier than my VISAs permitted in most cases!

justwise:

1.Did you disclose your deportation during your visa application?

2. Did you apply with the same passport?
Re: Deported by justwise(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
Starmish:
I didn't have to disclose them because I wasn't asked and I used a new passport!

This is just to emphasise that I have travelled to equally good countries and I didn't stay beyond the permitted time. In fact I left earlier than my VISAs permitted in most cases!

I don't believe that non of those countries asked in their visa application form if you have been denied visa or entry to any country in the past.

Or question about your previous passport number.

You are here thanking God for doing the wrong thing..

We Nigerians really know how to abuse the name of God

2 Likes

Re: Deported by Starmish: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lol...I knew you would go this way. I expected it. You are one of the naysayers I wanted to address.

Download a Schengen VISA application form and see if there is anything like that on it.

South Africa is even simpler and I got an e visa for Turkey. I know you won't believe but I can't help you.

When the testimony is full and I write you from the US, you'd still say perhaps I was smuggled into the US.

Yeye somebody.

justwise:

I don't believe that non of those countries asked in their visa application form if you have been denied visa or entry to any country in the past.

Or question about your previous passport number.

You are here thanking God for doing the wrong thing..

We Nigerians really know how to abuse the name of God

1 Like

Re: Deported by IamR: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Deported by justwise(m): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
Starmish:
Lol...I knew you would go this way. I expected it. You are one of the naysayers I wanted to address.

Download a Schengen VISA application form and see if there is anything like that on it.

South Africa is even simpler and I got an e visa for Turkey. I know you won't believe but I can't help you.

When the testimony is full and I write you from the US, you'd still say perhaps I was smuggled into the US.

Yeye somebody.

Why are you addressing me about the problem you caused for yourself? You got caught trying to abuse the visa and deported and 3yrs later you turned up to address me? I did i encourage you to abuse the visa? Did i comment on this thread when you started 3yrs ago?
Re: Deported by IamR: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Starmish:
Lol

I don't remember mentioning you specifically.

I just knew you would crawl out of your shell to come pontificate here.

When I made the post 3 years ago, did I tag you or invited you to come here and prove your "holier than thou" status, or did I not own up to my fault, mr "I am better than you"

Abeg stay on your lane, Yeye somebody. You don't even know about Schengen VISAs and you come here to say I am here thanking God for the wrong thing and that "I don't believe that non of those countries asked in their visa application form if you have been denied visa or entry to any country in the past." - something you know nothing about!

Olodo!

Can't you make your points without insulting him? Please let's choose our words carefully. Congratulations! Next good news is your entry into USA again. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Deported by Beautyaddy: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
Starmish:

Yeye somebody

Wow!...Did I just read this from you?

When you first came here almost exactly two years ago to narrate your unfortunate ordeal with the US CBP Officers I was one of the people that felt sorry for you even though I didn't make any response to your post then.

But after reading this post from you I completely changed my mind about you and will no longer trust anything you say again.

Starmish:
Hello,

I didn't see what was deleted because I have been offline. No matter how harsh it may be, I can live with it. What I am currently facing is worse anyway.

Please repost if you want to

Remember your post here...or were you just lying to yourself to get gullible people to feel pity for you

1 Like

Re: Deported by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
I believe you man, more blessing.

don't mind the doubting Thomas.

whether they like it or not we must enter U.S.A and Europe.
Re: Deported by yelemi1983: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
I WAS ISSUED 6 MONTHS UK VISA SOME YEARS BACK BUT I DIDNT USE IT AT ALL...I WANT TO APPLY FOR ANOTHER VISA. IS IT 2 YEARS I WILL APPLY FOR OR 6 MONTHS?
Re: Deported by afam4life(m): 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
You will gets 6 months visa because you did not used the first one.

yelemi1983:
I WAS ISSUED 6 MONTHS UK VISA SOME YEARS BACK BUT I DIDNT USE IT AT ALL...I WANT TO APPLY FOR ANOTHER VISA. IS IT 2 YEARS I WILL APPLY FOR OR 6 MONTHS?
Re: Deported by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 06, 2020
MORAL OF THE STORY
- Before you travel anywhere

- Backup & Delete your WhatsApp
- Deactivate your Facebook
- Deactivate your Twitter
- Deactivate your Instagram & Snapchat
- Delete all your messages
- Clear all your phone logs

Aye o ni muwa o

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

REASONS FOR NIGERIANS TO STAY IN NIGERIA AND ARE WE REALLY GOOD PEOPLE? / Nigerians In Los Angeles / How Long Does It Take To Get An Admission Offer From The University Of Northumbria, Newcastle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.