Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,278 members, 7,826,080 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgently Needed (1271 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed by princemajj: 9:59am On Mar 02, 2010
pls cn anyone in the house help me out .i was sent a textmessage by e-breakthrough asking me i was invited for a written test on sat. so i want to know hw tru this organisation is.pls cos on friday last week primsavic solution invited me dat it was an interview getting there they were demanding for 2000box.pls some should pls tell me the certainty of e breakthrough
Re: Urgently Needed by chantebas(f): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2010
Dnt waste ur time goin dere,rather sit back at home nd relax
Re: Urgently Needed by kufreabasi(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2010
Ebreakthrough or whatsoever they are being called, they are organisation of fraudsters.i felt a victim while looking for job. I wrote the test within two days they sent me a text that i was successful and i shuold come with #1,300. They may even decide to collect you they more if you go. They will be telling you come today, come tomorrow till you get fedup and you coins being used up by them.
so don't go.
Re: Urgently Needed by Blazing99: 8:41am On Mar 04, 2010
Esther Breakthrough are scammers
Re: Urgently Needed by Ikem12: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2010
I will like the address of this company, so I can forward it the appropriate authorities, things like this should not be happening.
Re: Urgently Needed by sandor: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2010
I also got the text from them. They are at 82 Clegg street, by Fed Fire Serv, Ojuelegba. Please deal with them fast to save innocent job seekers from falling victims
Re: Urgently Needed by kufreabasi(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2010
They have branch at Ikeja too and that of clegg street,by Fed Fire Serv, Ojuelegba
Re: Urgently Needed by jamzebee(m): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2010
Have any heard of safestjob.com, They claimed to be out sourcing for loads of company,Are they for real cos my gal was ask to pay N9,500 as passing their online exams, can some1 help out on diz?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Bank Job / Us Embassy Job Openings/p&g/oando/icrc Etc All Recruiting / Masssive Recruitment For Academic Staff Positions At Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.