Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,677 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Legitimate Business You Can Start In 24 Hrs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Legitimate Business You Can Start In 24 Hrs (415 Views)

How To Convince Foreigners To Do Legitimate Business With You In Nigeria / Free Ebook On Legitimate Business To Start With Less Than 7k And Make Mad Money / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legitimate Business You Can Start In 24 Hrs by NancyChrist: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2017
Dear nairalander,

Do you have a strong ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT but have been unble to start up a tangible business because of recession? if yes THIS TRAINING IS FOR YOU..

I have been planning this training SPECIALLY for you for some time now...
Well, this is the PERFECT time. My mission and goal is TO BE AN AGENT OF TRANSFORMATION for anyone who is ready to say
GOODBYE... to an EMPTY WALLET this year.
Hence, I was & still convinced that the best option was to set-up an ONLINE TRAINING (Exclusive to whatsAPP) where anyone and every one all over the world could participate and benefit from my
2yrs of SUCCESSFUL MINI IMPORTATION EXPERIENCE.

What You Will Learn

# I Will Cover Every Topic You Need To Get You Started Immediately

# You Will Find Out How To Start Importing Goods with other people's money

#How To Get Foreign Seller To sale for @ My Best Friend's price.

# E.t.c

Without much words let's decide together if this training is for you or not.

Simply whatsAPP: 2348073849336
For more enquiries.

Hurry Now While It's 95% FREE
Re: Legitimate Business You Can Start In 24 Hrs by Applaner: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2017
na wah for you o.
woman dey you no kiss, na wallet you want kiss

(1) (Reply)

Five Business Lessons Before You Are 30 / Zero Up 2.0 Review / Ever Benefited From Product Warranties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.