Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Ipob Is A Terrorist Group Bombarded Nigeria Nation With Mouth Atomic Missiles! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Is A Terrorist Group Bombarded Nigeria Nation With Mouth Atomic Missiles! (487 Views)

Kwarans Bombarded Saraki With "OLE" "THIEF" "OTOGE" On Live Radio / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts / Joe Igbokwe: IPOB Is A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Is A Terrorist Group Bombarded Nigeria Nation With Mouth Atomic Missiles! by oladeebo: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2017
Some people wonder the actions taken against ipob that pushed it down as unconstitutional and not appropriate but it seems they were ignorant of history of major conflicts of the world and Nigeria in the past how they started and their end.
Some said Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob didn't arm and never kill but they forget that hate speeches used by Nnamdi kanu kills than any weapon known to humanity including Atomic bomb.
The Nnamdi kanu speeches deserve all the three actions taken against him and his organization!
Military operation, declare it's organisation as terrorist organization, and proscribed it's activities and it's existence
to prevent the nation against these effects of hate speeches:-
i. Pogrom
ii. Genocide
iii. Holocaust

Known to the humanity were originated from hate speeches!
It's victims larger than any war, epidemics and natural disaster!
oladeebo
Re: Ipob Is A Terrorist Group Bombarded Nigeria Nation With Mouth Atomic Missiles! by zionmde: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2017
As narrated by one jobless yoruba billy billy who probably think he is now voluntarily employed by running around NL like a rat creating useless threads upandan. Is that how u are going to be useful so u can reward the people that suffered to feed and clothe u?
Anyway let give u some little correction Nigeria is not a nation

1 Like

Re: Ipob Is A Terrorist Group Bombarded Nigeria Nation With Mouth Atomic Missiles! by oladeebo: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2017
zionmde:
As narrated by one jobless yoruba billy billy who probably think he is now voluntarily employed by running around NL like a rat creating useless threads upandan. Is that how u are going to be useful so u can reward the people that suffered to feed and clothe u?
Anyway let give u some little correction Nigeria is not a nation
Nigeria is not a nation!
Gbaagaasam!
Re: Ipob Is A Terrorist Group Bombarded Nigeria Nation With Mouth Atomic Missiles! by AngryRebel: 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2017
oladeebo:
Some people wonder the actions taken against ipob that pushed it down as unconstitutional and not appropriate but it seems they were ignorant of history of major conflicts of the world and Nigeria in the past how they started and their end.
Some said Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob didn't arm and never kill but they forget that hate speeches used by Nnamdi kanu kills than any weapon known to humanity including Atomic bomb.
The Nnamdi kanu speeches deserve all the three actions taken against him and his organization!
Military operation, declare it's organisation as terrorist organization, and proscribed it's activities and it's existence
to prevent the nation against these effects of hate speeches:-
i. Pogrom
ii. Genocide
iii. Holocaust

Known to the humanity were originated from hate speeches!
It's victims larger than any war, epidemics and natural disaster!
oladeebo
Oladeebo u are very useless grin

Re: Ipob Is A Terrorist Group Bombarded Nigeria Nation With Mouth Atomic Missiles! by oladeebo: 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
AngryRebel:
Oladeebo u are very useless grin
terrorist angryRebel!
when I started read the real face of terrorist kanu, is when he ignore the kaduna declaration and threat to protest in Lagos, how can kanu risk the lives of 10 million igbo live outside igbo land, ignore their N100 trillion investment nation wide!
I said kanu is a pure terrorist!
another Hiltler!
but God safe!
Re: Ipob Is A Terrorist Group Bombarded Nigeria Nation With Mouth Atomic Missiles! by dubemnaija: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2017
Ipob uses mouth atomic missiles (according to you) and Boko haram is preaching the gospel with Bible and Quran.

May Boko haram preach to you and your immediate family. Let me hear an Amen

1 Like

Re: Ipob Is A Terrorist Group Bombarded Nigeria Nation With Mouth Atomic Missiles! by AngryRebel: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2017
oladeebo:

terrorist angryRebel!
when I started read the real face of terrorist kanu, is when he ignore the kaduna declaration and threat to protest in Lagos, how can kanu risk the lives of 10 million igbo live outside igbo land, ignore their N100 trillion investment nation wide!
I said kanu is a pure terrorist!
another Hiltler!
but God safe!
oladeebo u are very stup*id grin

(1) (Reply)

AT LAST FGN Have Fulfill Their Promises / Where Is Mazi Nnamdi Ohamdike Kanu / Rice Farming Booms Under Ajimobi In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.